Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have a dinner reservation for Ale & Compass during my trip at the beginning of next month. Would Beaches & Cream be a better choice if I can get a reservation? I've never eaten at either restaurant.

Anyone who snagged ADRs today be ready for change. We now have a couple people here on the DIS with connections within WDW in addition to a major blogger stating it was all a glitch and Disney is trying to figure out if these can be accommodated within their currently set capacity levels. No news from Disney yet.

Page 1723

Hello we are going in November and I wanted to know if anyone can post an image of the current refillable mug.. and where can I purchase this on property. I do not know if I need to walk to bwv somewhere to purchase or if they are avail closer. Thanks

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

Are you staying at the Yacht Club or Beach Club Villas

:cool1:

See the reply from delmar411 for the answers to your questions.

:thumbsup2

would love to be added to list
Clt_jojo
going March 7, 2021

:welcome: to the thread!

I'm happy to add you to the list!

Will you be staying at the Yacht Club or Beach Club Villas?

:goodvibes

I have a dinner reservation for Ale & Compass during my trip at the beginning of next month. Would Beaches & Cream be a better choice if I can get a reservation? I've never eaten at either restaurant.

Is your stay in early November at the Yacht Club or at the Beach Club Villas?

Beaches & Cream has better (fun) theming than Ale & Compass in my opinion, so that is one factor. You should review the menus at both places to see what you might enjoy ordering .

::yes::

Can you please add us to the Be Our Guest List? June 6-11 BC Thank you!

Will do!

Is your reservation at the Beach Club Villas? The Beach Club resort is currently closed to reservations.

Hi everyone - anyone have a November recreation calendar yet?

I don't think there have been recreation calendars produced since the resorts reopened this summer. There have been boards in the lobby listing the movies and activities, but I haven't seen a picture of the one for November yet.

Is there anyone there now who could either post a picture or email one to me at beachclubdee at yahoo

:cool2:

Page 1723

Beaches & Cream has better (fun) theming than Ale & Compass in my opinion, so that is one factor. You should review the menus at both places to see what you might enjoy ordering .

Will do!

Is your reservation at the Beach Club Villas? The Beach Club resort is currently closed to reservations.

I don't think there have been recreation calendars produced since the resorts reopened this summer. There have been boards in the lobby listing the movies and activities, but I haven't seen a picture of the one for November yet.

Is there anyone there now who could either post a picture or email one to me at beachclubdee at yahoo

We are at MK right now, but I can post one when we get back to the resort later tonight

@natebenma This is what is up in the lobby right now. Sorry they're sideways

Thanks! Just what I needed.

I have trouble, too, with my phone pictures posting sideways, but I can fix it easily.

I always when Emperor's New Groove is showing. That is such a great movie! Uh-huh Uh-huh Uh-huh!

Last edited:
Page 1723

Will do!

Sorry, Beach Club Villas! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter