Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Ok, I have a few minutes to spare while we wait for DD16 and DD11 to get up and get ready, so.... drum roll please...
The Nantucket Suite Pics!!image.jpg
Long entrance hallway
image.jpg
Bathroom off entrance hallway
image.jpg
Living area
image.jpg
Wet bar area in living room
image.jpg
Master bedroom
image.jpg
The master bathroom is so large, I couldn't get it all in one shot! This is the vanity area.
image.jpg
Walk-in shower!
image.jpg Beautiful tub!
Thank you Teena for the opportunity to see this gorgeous suite!!

I have a question if anyone can answer. I am trying to book ccc at BC for over a month now. We are a family of 5. The room categories at standard, but we do not want this BC dad has ptsd and we hear that the standard is over truck loading and unloading, no truck backfire for us. The garden and water views are both open if we have 4 people but not five. The garden view list that it has 2 queen beds and a day bed. They water view list several bed options, two queen, two queen and day bed, King, King and day bed. Anyway, I called and asked why I could not book a garden view room and they say that all garden room views CL only have two queen beds. So I asked about water view, they tell me that all water view rooms only have two queen beds. Is the online wrong offering two queens and a day for these rooms? Is this a new change with the renovations? My likely hood of what we really want a deluxe room is very slim, so is a family of five only offered the club level room if they want to take a standard view? Can anyone tell me anything about bwi, they have it there but everyone wanted BC so I am really torn because we want cl for my mom and dad getting married.

Did I dream this or did someone say that Basin had a soap matched to the Beach Club lobby scent? Ever since they stopped making that Orla Kiely Method soap in Cloudburst I have never been able to find another soap that smells like the BC.

Did I dream this or did someone say that Basin had a soap matched to the Beach Club lobby scent? Ever since they stopped making that Orla Kiely Method soap in Cloudburst I have never been able to find another soap that smells like the BC.
I think someone said Basin has one that smells like the Grand and that Bath and Body has one that smells like BC???

I have a question if anyone can answer. I am trying to book ccc at BC for over a month now. We are a family of 5. The room categories at standard, but we do not want this BC dad has ptsd and we hear that the standard is over truck loading and unloading, no truck backfire for us. The garden and water views are both open if we have 4 people but not five. The garden view list that it has 2 queen beds and a day bed. They water view list several bed options, two queen, two queen and day bed, King, King and day bed. Anyway, I called and asked why I could not book a garden view room and they say that all garden room views CL only have two queen beds. So I asked about water view, they tell me that all water view rooms only have two queen beds. Is the online wrong offering two queens and a day for these rooms? Is this a new change with the renovations? My likely hood of what we really want a deluxe room is very slim, so is a family of five only offered the club level room if they want to take a standard view? Can anyone tell me anything about bwi, they have it there but everyone wanted BC so I am really torn because we want cl for my mom and dad getting married.
DG24 - what is ccc? Are you doing BC standard (non-CL)? Who told you that the only standard rooms overlook the service area? I'm trying to figure out what the question is here. They won't let you book a room with five people if the only rooms in that catagory have space for four. However, i think your initial assumption regarding the only SV rooms at the BC overlook the service area. That would not be a correct assumption. If you go to the first page of this thread, you will see links to room pictures in the catagory you are thinking of along with a wealth of information that might just help answer all your questions.

I know this is here somewhere, but do the YC room refrigerators fit a gallon of milk? I know all the moderate resorts' only fit half gallons. So was wondering if maybe these were bigger.

I know this is here somewhere, but do the YC room refrigerators fit a gallon of milk? I know all the moderate resorts' only fit half gallons. So was wondering if maybe these were bigger.

In Dee's post #14 on page 1, there is a photo of half gallons fitting on the door. I thought I remember someone fitting a gallon in the main part of the refrigerator but they had to get creative with the placement (or removal of the shelves)....

I believe someone (in older thread) said it was "Rainkissed Leaves" from B&BW. I bought some but can't tell you if it does remind you of the BC Lobby since I haven't made it to BC yet!

Thanks! I will give that one a sniff and see if it fulfills my needs! ;) These last few weeks of waiting are almost painful!!!!! :beach:

Last edited:
In Dee's post #14 on page 1, there is a photo of half gallons fitting on the door. I thought I remember someone fitting a gallon in the main part of the refrigerator but they had to get creative with the placement (or removal of the shelves)....
Yes, you would definitely have to rearrange the shelves, but it could be done.

Although we don't usually hang around the pool ( not keen on sunbathing & nervous in the water) I think SAB will be lovely to relax around. My question is are there any umbrellas near next to the sun loungers? Looking at the photographs I can only see them near tables. We are hoping to spend our afternoons reading around the pool.

I'm sitting here taking a break from my "take-home" final...why is there SO MUCH WORK TO DO before you leave on vacation...ugh. Love the diversion in this forum!!

@DG24 I believe the only SV rooms that overlook service areas are at the Yacht Club...but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I remember a lengthy conversation about this a few months ago, and I believe it is also on page 1 of this thread. All rooms that sleep 5 on club level at the Beach Club are SV rooms...that is what I was told when we made our reservation...we tried to request a GV room and were told that none of them slept 5. So....I've done a lot of research on the views from the SV rooms on CL and from what I've gathered they aren't too bad. None overlook service areas and most overlook a rooftop or parking...some even have views of Spaceship Earth and there are even a few that are more Garden than Standard....

Anyways...hope this helps, and I'm sure there are more folks on here that can answer your question better than I...we are headed down for our first ever BC stay in a few days! I'm also curious about "ccc"...what does that stand for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter