Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Although we don't usually hang around the pool ( not keen on sunbathing & nervous in the water) I think SAB will be lovely to relax around. My question is are there any umbrellas near next to the sun loungers? Looking at the photographs I can only see them near tables. We are hoping to spend our afternoons reading around the pool.

Yes, it seems to me that the umbrellas are in the table areas. However we were able to find some chairs in the shade under some trees. You may or may not be able to move a lounger near a table for shade if there is one available near a table.

Although we don't usually hang around the pool ( not keen on sunbathing & nervous in the water) I think SAB will be lovely to relax around. My question is are there any umbrellas near next to the sun loungers? Looking at the photographs I can only see them near tables. We are hoping to spend our afternoons reading around the pool.
If peace and quiet in a relaxing setting are what you are looking for, you may want to consider lounging around the Quiet Pool. There are lounge chairs, as well as umbrella tables around the pool.

For an "active" environment, the SAB will fit your taste.

There are many pictures and links on page 1 of this thread.

Yes, it seems to me that the umbrellas are in the table areas. However we were able to find some chairs in the shade under some trees. You may or may not be able to move a lounger near a table for shade if there is one available near a table.
Thanks. I'm surprised that they don't have them, we've always had them at the other resorts. Maybe we will be able to buy one

If peace and quiet in a relaxing setting are what you are looking for, you may want to consider lounging around the Quiet Pool. There are lounge chairs, as well as umbrella tables around the pool.

For an "active" environment, the SAB will fit your taste.

There are many pictures and links on page 1 of this thread.
Thanks we will probably use both as we like to watch everything going on. Just like umbrellas so we don't burn/ feel too hot.

Stephensmum: there is a covered area on the second floor of the deck area of SAB. Tables under the cover also. Sometimes when downstairs is full we head up top to use the loungers...which is why I noticed the covered area!!

Ccc was suppose to be cl, my iPad corrected my spelling, sorry. I will look on page one, but on touring plan, the standard views are all in the front over the truck loading and unloading, my dad can not be there.thanks to others who go the same answer, I know where are few rooms on cl but to only offer starndard to a family of 5 seems poor practice.

Thanks everyone for the detailed pool advice and information. It is definitely helpful! 60 more days to go! Just made our fast pass times! Whew! Getting closer!

Ccc was suppose to be cl, my iPad corrected my spelling, sorry. I will look on page one, but on touring plan, the standard views are all in the front over the truck loading and unloading, my dad can not be there.thanks to others who go the same answer, I know where are few rooms on cl but to only offer starndard to a family of 5 seems poor practice.

There are only a few of those rooms that overlook the back area where the trucks unload and they are at the absolute very end of the hallway. Most of those rooms overlook the front of the resort and there are no trucks unloading there ... only cars, vans, buses and I've stayed in three of the rooms in CL that face the front and there was absolutely no truck loading or unloading noise. You couldn't hear much of anything. In fact, I've also stayed in the back of the resort ... the waterview rooms on club level and we had noise from SAB all the time.

I know there are loads of people here on this board that have stayed at the BC CL standard view rooms. Hopefully they will all give you their stories.

We are a family of 5 and always book BC CL standard view. Like Teena, our room has always faced the front of the resort. We were fortunate enough to get a view of both Spaceship Earth plus Wishes from our balcony. Never have we heard any trucks loading or unloading nor backfiring. It's very peaceful up there. Sometimes we could hear the band that used to play in the Canada pavilion. I will try and figure out how to post pictures here to show you our views. We were right above the portico one year and no noise at all. In fact, we would welcome people arriving by waving while sitting on our balcony. The newly arriving guests would notice us and wave back.

Just got back last week from a BC stay and had a great corner room on 2nd floor with extra large deck area! Also my son and I met Teena one morning on our way out to Blizzard Beach. We decided to book bounce back for Dec 17-23 for my son, my niece and myself. The only thing available was Club Level....Beach Club has sent me a lot of forms to fill out and send back. My question is, should I let them handle my dining reservations or should I handle them myself? I have until June 20th before I can book. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

Just got back last week from a BC stay and had a great corner room on 2nd floor with extra large deck area! Also my son and I met Teena one morning on our way out to Blizzard Beach. We decided to book bounce back for Dec 17-23 for my son, my niece and myself. The only thing available was Club Level....Beach Club has sent me a lot of forms to fill out and send back. My question is, should I let them handle my dining reservations or should I handle them myself? I have until June 20th before I can book. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated.

It was great to meet you. It's entirely up to you about letting them book your dining ... you are paying for that service so you can have them do it. It will save you time. However, lots of people think half the fun of going to WDW is the planning and prefer to do it themselves. It's a personal decision.

I've stayed in 5666 twice before, great location! :D Last year we were way down at the end of the hall by the loading dock, very poor location. There's always a risk so you have to be OK with knowing that. But usually they're pretty good about honoring requests.

Here was the view directly below 5666, I rarely heard much noise, just occasionally the sound of a bus. We could hear the music coming from the UK pavilion which I thought was pretty cool. :)
IMG_1670.jpg

It was actually really pretty at night :D

IMG_1677.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter