Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I also had the ***************** searching for that time, and this cancel/reserve transaction happened so fast, that I never even got a notification from DDB about the opening.

Oops, I didn't realize we weren't supposed to talk about this reservation service...I think they talk about it on other boards, but I could be mistaking that for some of the FB pages I'm on...

I apologize if I broke the taboo.... :oops: :o

Fantastic!!!

Thanks for posting these. I love the design. The Beach Club is awesome, of course, and turtles rock!!!

I'll be saving up some $$$ for the gift shop in August.

:cool1:
Maybe by then they'll have the new t-shirts! I really like the new design:)

We did go to Crews Cup (they are open later), but they only had a burger and a tomato and cheese sandwich on the menu as well as two more expensive entrees ($21-$22), but nothing that would appease DD11's grilled chicken sandwich craving! She would've settled for chicken nuggets somewhere, but there were none to be found.

For those without a car: Picabu over in the Dolphin is open 24 hours. It serves lunch/dinner from 11:30 am to 1:00 am and has chicken tenders and a chicken sandwich, according to allears.

Also, Boardwalk To Go over on the BoardWalk has grilled chicken sandwiches and chicken fingers, but I'm not sure how late they are open.

Just wanted to say that the CMs here at BC have been awesome. As it turned out, they (Leslie) threw more pixie dust our way than I thought! She gave us three extra FP for yesterday and today for any park/any ride. Unfortunately, two of them weren't used yesterday because we decided to skip MK after dinner because it was raining.

As for dinner, someone had asked about 'Ohana (I think Ichabody), well, they did clear the view all across the restaurant when the did the pool renovations so now you can see Wishes from anywhere in the restaurant (by the windows is still best). They changed the menu a bit, and the chicken is fantastic (they call it sweet and sour chicken...it's grilled with a glaze).

Here's a picture of the balloon release yesterday...what a peaceful place to do it:) DD16 and I sat on a swing for a while afterward.image.jpg

Question. I have a 5:05 dinner reservation at Cape May. We plan on swimming that afternoon / night. I was looking at the June calender and I see they do a dance party at 5:00. Should I move our dinner to later? I was not planning on a big lunch. This is for September

Well Princess Lily won. We switched from the Cabins to the Grand Floridian for our June 28-July 3 Disney vacation. Lily wants to stay back at the "White Castle".

The White Castle: that's hilarious. Let's hope it's not the burger chain!

We checked in yesterday at BC and spent the day and part of the evening at SAB. We walked over to watch illuminations at 9pm, and it was awesome. However, we didn't realize how limited food options are after 9pm since HH closes at 9pm. DD11 HAD to have a grilled chicken sandwich, and since the room service one was $16.99 and none of our party of four had eaten, we drove to McDonald's. The good news is that the one on property is only five minutes from the BC parking lot! So if you have a car, remember that McDonald's is a late night option, if not, plan better than we did. We don't usually eat that late, but evidently, even a free night takes planning- lol. We met Teena this morning, and she is an awesome person! She is living the dream:) She was even able to give me an DH a tour of the Nantucket suite since it was unoccupied! It is gorgeous!! If it's available when we can come back, it's sold (without kids since it only sleeps 2)! I got some pics if anyone is interested, although they don't do the room justice since it's incredible! It was a pleasure meeting Teena:)

Off topic, on our way to MK, my DD16 got a text from a friend that two girls that she knows from school were killed in a car accident at 6:30am this morning. A grandma of one of four girls was driving them to Florida, and they were hit by a drunk driver. The guy had three prior DUIs! One of the other girls was in critical condition but is now stable. I am just so hurt and ANGRY! This has been a really tough day, particularly for my daughter, so I can't even imagine what those families are going through right now! I guess I am only telling you all this so you will hug your babies and your loved ones, and cherish every minute because you never know! On a brighter note, although DD16 wasn't up to much park time, the pool and hot tubs at SAB are great for spending some quality time!

I'm so sorry to hear this. I posted an almost identical statement on Facebook yesterday. A friend lost her 15 year old stepson on Sunday. He had been in an accident and appeared to be making progress. So tragic! And, you just never know. Hug those kids and spend that quality time with them, just like you are doing.

@Dispro1 what a beautiful tribute. It is tragic, I'm sure your dd has a bit of "guilt" for not being home and around those grieving, its so difficult. Just keep talking and hugging. So hard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter