Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

Probably an odd question, but at the Riverside Mill Food Court, I saw they have a toaster available for guests. What kinds of condiments do they have available for say a bagel or english muffin? Do they have butter, cream cheese, jelly?

Thanks,

Bill

Probably an odd question, but at the Riverside Mill Food Court, I saw they have a toaster available for guests. What kinds of condiments do they have available for say a bagel or english muffin? Do they have butter, cream cheese, jelly?

Thanks,

Bill
They have those condiments but sometimes you have to hunt them down.

There are large bottles of H2O Sea Marine Shampoo and Conditioner and Sea Salt body wash attached attached to the wall in the bathroom.

Without going through all the threads again how many total bus stops at this resort? I'd be inclined to get on the West Depot first if I'm rope dropping correct? That way you are guaranteed a seat on the bus to get to the park early regardless if waiting on the bus longer, that would surely beat maybe waiting at the South Depot and a full bus goes by and you might wait another 10-20 minutes for the next bus? Thanks!

Without going through all the threads again how many total bus stops at this resort? I'd be inclined to get on the West Depot first if I'm rope dropping correct? That way you are guaranteed a seat on the bus to get to the park early regardless if waiting on the bus longer, that would surely beat maybe waiting at the South Depot and a full bus goes by and you might wait another 10-20 minutes for the next bus? Thanks!
There are 4 bus stops, with West being the first stop for parks. Whether you are guaranteed a seat at that stop depends on how many people are there ahead of you. I stayed there last year but only rope dropped one day to Magic Kingdom and I did get a seat with no problem.

We are leaving today from a wonderful four-night stay at Riverside. We had fantastic bus luck and the boats were good, too. We had good bus luck when we were here last May, too. We also had a free upgrade to a Royal Room - River view. I had booked a regular river view room and was thrilled to be in this Royal room - room 9737 - corner room. We are traveling with my sister and she booked a standard view. She was given the room next to us, which was a very pleasant surprise. All in all, it has been a great experience. We usually stay deluxe but this resort is pretty good too. :)

We are leaving today from a wonderful four-night stay at Riverside. We had fantastic bus luck and the boats were good, too. We had good bus luck when we were here last May, too. We also had a free upgrade to a Royal Room - River view. I had booked a regular river view room and was thrilled to be in this Royal room - room 9737 - corner room. We are traveling with my sister and she booked a standard view. She was given the room next to us, which was a very pleasant surprise. All in all, it has been a great experience. We usually stay deluxe but this resort is pretty good too. :)
Curious how the upgrades work?

Curious how the upgrades work?
We didn't know until we received the room ready text that they had put us in a Royal room. It is usually up to the resort when they assign rooms. My sister had received an upgrade from a standard to preferred room in May. It didn't feel like the resort was full so maybe that played into it.

Hi all. If I am looking to request the closest building to the lobby/food court (have preferred location room category) would building 14 be the one I request? Or any suggestions what to request? Totally appreciate any input.

Thanks.

Hi all. If I am looking to request the closest building to the lobby/food court (have preferred location room category) would building 14 be the one I request? Or any suggestions what to request? Totally appreciate any input.

Thanks.
Yes. 14 or 90, depending on the type of room you are staying in

Yes. 14 or 90, depending on the type of room you are staying in
Just a standard preferred (AB) not a royal room. Would you mark Bldg 14 as your room request or choose certain rooms in that building? Just want to be as near as possible for ease of rideshare from lobby and getting coffee prior to the day. Thanks.

Just a standard preferred (AB) not a royal room. Would you mark Bldg 14 as your room request or choose certain rooms in that building? Just want to be as near as possible for ease of rideshare from lobby and getting coffee prior to the day. Thanks.
I stayed in building 14 last year and loved it. I was on the side facing the parking lot, and I would say it maybe took me 1 minute to get to the food court. Great location!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter