Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Few things are more annoying than standing there at 6 am opening all those little individual packs of coffee mate! They used to have an actual dispenser a couple of years ago but got rid of it probably because people were putting it on cereal and filling cups with it, yes, I have seen those two things happen. :crazy2:

... probably because people were putting it on cereal ...

Guilty as charged m'lud. :)

I figure if I buy a self-contained cereal bowl (especially at Disney's prices) then I really should not be asked to pay the same again for a full carton of milk just to pour a tiny bit of it on my cereal and throw the rest away. That creamer used to taste really nice on my Frosties too.

Andre

Guilty as charged m'lud. :)

I figure if I buy a self-contained cereal bowl (especially at Disney's prices) then I really should not be asked to pay the same again for a full carton of milk just to pour a tiny bit of it on my cereal and throw the rest away. That creamer used to taste really nice on my Frosties too.

Andre

Sorry, but UGH! Coffee Mate and cereal doesn't sound very good to me. I'd rather eat the cereal dry! :laughing: I've gotten those little cartons of milk before, I think they're a half pint, for cereal.

Its coffee mate original flavor.

Oh, well that's good then. I can have coffee mate. :thumbsup2

Few things are more annoying than standing there at 6 am opening all those little individual packs of coffee mate! They used to have an actual dispenser a couple of years ago but got rid of it probably because people were putting it on cereal and filling cups with it, yes, I have seen those two things happen. :crazy2:

Yeah, I need more creamer packs than I should! Sugar, too. I just sit there tearing them one after another after another...

Sorry, but UGH! Coffee Mate and cereal doesn't sound very good to me. I'd rather eat the cereal dry! :laughing: I've gotten those little cartons of milk before, I think they're a half pint, for cereal.

Tastes fine, just like full-cream milk. I don't drown my cereals though, just add a splash of milk to moisten them - no more than a quarter of an inch or so in the bottom of the bowl.

Andre

The other resorts still have the dispenser for creamer but when they put in the new coffee machines I don't think there was room for the creamer dispenser any more but the coffee is much better now.

It just got real... Magic Bands delivered. Dropped days till we leave (auto train!!!) down to 21. Got new shoes/flipflops/clothes for the trip (packed!!!). I'm going to Request building 4 when we get a little closer.

In the meantime, I'm having trouble with Mydisneyexperience. It only shows my magicband. It says if I have more to link my ressies. When I click that, it says "error" and that I already have it booked... UGH.

It just got real... Magic Bands delivered. Dropped days till we leave (auto train!!!) down to 21. Got new shoes/flipflops/clothes for the trip (packed!!!). I'm going to Request building 4 when we get a little closer. In the meantime, I'm having trouble with Mydisneyexperience. It only shows my magicband. It says if I have more to link my ressies. When I click that, it says "error" and that I already have it booked... UGH.

One suggestion, I'd unpack those new shoes and flip flops and wear them in before you go you don't want to get blisters while there!

In the meantime, I'm having trouble with Mydisneyexperience. It only shows my magicband. It says if I have more to link my ressies. When I click that, it says "error" and that I already have it booked... UGH.

A few issues going on with the app today. Some reports over on the Theme Parks part of the forum today as well. My MDE was void of all info when I opened it this morning. I had other stuff to do and when I went back in it was still like that so I logged out and back in and all is back to normal. This happens often enough that I've got used to it. You can try logging out and back in and see if that helps.

A few issues going on with the app today. Some reports over on the Theme Parks part of the forum today as well. My MDE was void of all info when I opened it this morning. I had other stuff to do and when I went back in it was still like that so I logged out and back in and all is back to normal. This happens often enough that I've got used to it. You can try logging out and back in and see if that helps.

We'll check it out! Thanks!!!

How did the FP booking go?
No problems at all, thanks. I got up at 5am (GMT) as I really wanted to get an Anna and Elsa FP for DD. I expected to only be able to get one later in the week and have to rearrange some plans, but there were plenty for our first day at MK (our first 'wake up' day). I was even able to switch it for an earlier time (9:40 was the earliest).

We are doing a split stay, 5 nights at POFQ and 14 nights in a private villa, but I booked 21 day tickets with Disney as park of the package. I was only able to book the days we're at POFQ though, which was expected (although I was hoping for a glitch), but we have FP the rides we want.

I didn't FP 7DMT as I wasn't sure if DD4 would want to ride it. I may FP it at 30 days for later in the holiday, if there are any.

Checked us in online at POFQ too, and was back in bed by 5:30! :)

No problems at all, thanks. I got up at 5am (GMT) as I really wanted to get an Anna and Elsa FP for DD. I expected to only be able to get one later in the week and have to rearrange some plans, but there were plenty for our first day at MK (our first 'wake up' day). I was even able to switch it for an earlier time (9:40 was the earliest).

We are doing a split stay, 5 nights at POFQ and 14 nights in a private villa, but I booked 21 day tickets with Disney as park of the package. I was only able to book the days we're at POFQ though, which was expected (although I was hoping for a glitch), but we have FP the rides we want.

I didn't FP 7DMT as I wasn't sure if DD4 would want to ride it. I may FP it at 30 days for later in the holiday, if there are any.

Checked us in online at POFQ too, and was back in bed by 5:30! :)

We are there 21 days and was able to book the first 14 days when my window opened and then the remaining days opened one at a time on a rolling day to day basis for the last week. Check your MDE. They did not open exactly on time for the subsequent days, but it seemed to load each new day into the availability a within a couple of hours of midnight Eastern time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter