Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

I just got back from staying at Pop for 3 nights and I loved it! We were 2 adults and we had the best time! We stayed in the 80s section so it was very close to our car. The skyliner was soo convenient! I would definitely stay here again!
So glad you enjoyed your visit at Pop!!!

Hello! We will arrive at POP in 9 days. Can someone clarify, are the refillable mug stations only open during Everything POP hours? (Is it possible to fill mugs before 7am or after 11pm?) TIA

Hello! We will arrive at POP in 9 days. Can someone clarify, are the refillable mug stations only open during Everything POP hours? (Is it possible to fill mugs before 7am or after 11pm?) TIA
No,unlike the All-Stars,because the Shop and Food Court are "connected",the Beverage Island is only available during Food Court hours.

You "may" catch the Refill Station at Petals Pool Bar open a little early and/or a little late,but can't count on it.

This is one huge advantage the All-Stars have over Pop Century and AoA.

No,unlike the All-Stars,because the Shop and Food Court are "connected",the Beverage Island is only available during Food Court hours.

You "may" catch the Refill Station at Petals Pool Bar open a little early and/or a little late,but can't count on it.

Thank you!

Great question!

I have updated the post on page 1 with this information.

The closet is a great size with large, deep shelves. The hanging bar that you can see also can extend about 6" outside the closet, to the left of the wall you can see. (Please let me know if that doesn't make sense.) It's a retractable bar that extends outside the closet for additional hanging room.

The closet is a great size with large, deep shelves. The hanging bar that you can see also can extend about 6" outside the closet, to the left of the wall you can see. (Please let me know if that doesn't make sense.) It's a retractable bar that extends outside the closet for additional hanging room.

View attachment 640164
Perfect! Thank you for the picture. It makes sense! The amount of storage space is amazing!

Last edited:
OK.... THIS is brilliant!!! I may have to steal this idea!!!
You are more than welcome too as I find the floors get nasty quickly. It takes moments each day, is light and easy to pack and makes such a difference.

One heads up I will give you is when I pack this my suitcase is opened by TSA. Not sure if it's coincidental but almost every trip one suitcase is opened and checked and it's almost always that one. They probably ask themselves, 'Seriously??! What kind of clean freak packs a swiffer?!' If they saw my house they'd know I'm far from a clean freak! ;)

You are more than welcome too as I find the floors get nasty quickly. It takes moments each day, is light and easy to pack and makes such a difference.

One heads up I will give you is when I pack this my suitcase is opened by TSA. Not sure if it's coincidental but almost every trip one suitcase is opened and checked and it's almost always that one. They probably ask themselves, 'Seriously??! What kind of clean freak packs a swiffer?!' If they saw my house they'd know I'm far from a clean freak! ;)
Yeah, trying to figure out how to pack one in my carry on.... lol

From Page 1 of this thread:

Parking Fees
of $15/night are charged to all guests with a vehicle. This fee allows guests to park for free at all 4 Disney parks.

I don't have a car ever at DisneyWorld.. I use Disney Transportation or Uber.
My question is: Am I still being charged for parking even when I don't have a car? (A hidden charge somewhere??) I usually get the room/tickets package so I would not know where to look for this information on my reservation.
Any info would be gratefully accepted. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter