• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids splash area was open today with a lifeguard. Pool is under construction but the bar is open. View attachment 465994View attachment 465995

No clue why the orientation is weird
thanks for the pictures! How's the weather there right now? I'm getting really excited for our trip in a couple of weeks!

I received an email back from Pop Century today. The refurbishment of the splash pad is now complete and as reported by @honeymo78 it has reopened and will remain open.

Thanks for the update!

When is pool construction supposed to be done? We will be at POP 4/29-5/4 before moving over to CSR. Any suggestions for a preferred room location? Would like to be close to main building and Skyliner (I think) wondering if there is a lot of “people traffic” back and forth past ground level preferred rooms nearby.

When is pool construction supposed to be done? We will be at POP 4/29-5/4 before moving over to CSR. Any suggestions for a preferred room location? Would like to be close to main building and Skyliner (I think) wondering if there is a lot of “people traffic” back and forth past ground level preferred rooms nearby.

On my last trip I had room 0161: Preferred ground floor in 70s building 10. On the end closest to Classic Hall, super convenient to food court and buses. I walked over to AOA to eat a couple of times, so it wouldn't be bad to the Skyliner.

I've stayed ground floor once at Pop and twice at POFQ, and I think ground floor rooms have the least foot traffic. When I come and go from one, I don't walk along the sidewalk up against the rooms, I immediately move away from the building to the more open courtyard/walkway areas. On the upper floors, everyone has to walk up close to the rooms.

We will be arriving at Pop after 10 pm. Everything Pop is open until midnight but do all of the food stations stay open or do some close earlier?

Excited to be staying at POP again for a few nights in April. Just wondering if the food court still has shakes on their menu? I don't see it online.

Now with the Skyliner, which buildings are the most convenient for transportation? Standard room, but also like to be a bit more quiet as I'm still dealing with post concussion symptoms. Trying to figure out what I should request for our room location. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter