Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying the last week of September, my mom got the email but i haven't. We book differently, maybe that has to do with it.

We just received this from POP. This was kind of them to explain the situation before we arrived.

I got this email today. I was hoping for an upgrade ;)

We are delighted you have chosen to stay with us at Disney’s Pop Century Resort!

Walt Disney once spoke of how his creations would never be complete as long as there is imagination left in the world. It is in this spirit that we have embarked on some refurbishment projects across the Resort including creating a new transportation system, Disney Skyliner, which will give Guests a bird’s-eye view of Walt Disney World® Resort while traveling via gondolas. This transportation system will connect future Guests of Disney’s Pop Century Resort with Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, the International Gateway at Epcot® and other Resorts.

While we work our magic, the Resort will be in full operation with all amenities available to you, including our dining, merchandise and recreation locations. It is possible that you may see or hear construction, but noise should not be heard from your Guest room between dusk and 9:00am. We apologize for any inconvenience this work may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding. Please know we are making every effort to ensure your comfort and enjoyment.

If you need assistance with your reservation, please contact your original booking agent.

bullet.gif

For reservations made through Disney Reservation Center or disneyworld.com, please call 407-939-7805 between the hours of 7:00am-11:00pm (ET).

bullet.gif

For reservations made through Disney Vacation Club® Member Services, please call 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800 between the hours of 9:00am-7:30pm (ET) Monday through Friday or 9:00am-5:30pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday.

bullet.gif

If you booked your vacation through a travel agent, please contact your travel agent directly.

General Manager Jeff Korte and his team at Disney’s Pop Century Resort look forward to your arrival and wish you a truly magical stay!

Sincerely,

Disney Destinations LLC

Hello :-) We will be at Pop Century for 21 days in October. And I will have to print tickets for a Hockey match.

Is it possible to print a document at the pop century or elsewhere at WDW?

thank you very much :thanks:

Hello :-) We will be at Pop Century for 21 days in October. And I will have to print tickets for a Hockey match.

Is it possible to print a document at the pop century or elsewhere at WDW?

thank you very much :thanks:

Yes, the Concierge desk will be able to do that for you.

:rotfl::rotfl:So funny, when I saw the email I thought the same thing- hope I'm getting an upgrade, lol!! Our stay is late Nov. got the email yesterday

Last edited:
I got free dining with a standard room. They probably only had preferred availability when you booked. Good luck, though! Hope you get a renovated room!

Yes and we had no idea about the refurb when we booked too! There is still availability for free dining next week with a standard room, just not for our dates!

We have a standard room booked for 1 night for our Grandparents. Where would be the best place for them to have easy access to their car? They will only be driving, no Disney transportation.

Yes and we had no idea about the refurb when we booked too! There is still availability for free dining next week with a standard room, just not for our dates!
Oh man it's too bad the booking window is closed I would be tempted to do a last min trip before my December one LOL

We have a standard room booked for 1 night for our Grandparents. Where would be the best place for them to have easy access to their car? They will only be driving, no Disney transportation.

NOT 60's or 70's. We did 70's once and hated the walk to the car, especially arriving and leaving with suitcases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter