Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might also want to look at the options at Landscape of Flavors at Art of Animation. It's a quick walk across the bridge from Pop Century and offers a different menu than Pop.

Thanks for the tip. I've had a look at the menu at AOA and I think we picked a good resort since the resturant at Pop has a lot of things I like to eat compared to other places! How long does it take to get from Pop to Animation?

Thanks for the tip. I've had a look at the menu at AOA and I think we picked a good resort since the resturant at Pop has a lot of things I like to eat compared to other places! How long does it take to get from Pop to Animation?
It's about a 6-10 minute walk from building to building.

could someone tell me what building or buildings at POP are "preferred" does not need a view of the pool.

could someone tell me what building or buildings at POP are "preferred" does not need a view of the pool.

Preferred rooms are yellow on this map

PC-PREFERRED.jpg

Can anyone provide me with a link or copy of POP's current activity schedule (mostly interested in the evening movies) I had this before and I've searched the web for the last few days but I can't seem to find where I got it.

For those of you who are staying in the renovated rooms, did you have to request the room, or was it just luck of the draw for you?

Blessings!
Mark

For those of you who are staying in the renovated rooms, did you have to request the room, or was it just luck of the draw for you?

Blessings!
Mark
On MDE I requested the 90's section because I knew it was finished. On touring plans I requested a room in the same building but didn't get that exact room but it was pretty close to it.

Why can't they make it that we just pay $18 for length of stay refills and scan our MBs to get refills using disposable (recyclable) cups? It would make it so much easier.

Well if they did this, I'd be out of luck because DH and I always send our teenager to the food court to refill everyones mugs. If he had to take all 3 MB with him to scan, he'd get totally flustered by the process.

What sections can you view the fireworks from ? Any chance it's one of the remodeled sections. I want both the kids choice would be fireworks and hubby is remodeled rooms . I know there's no guarantee for request but I can try . Thanks in advance .

What sections can you view the fireworks from ? Any chance it's one of the remodeled sections. I want both the kids choice would be fireworks and hubby is remodeled rooms . I know there's no guarantee for request but I can try . Thanks in advance .

The 50's and 60's sections are best for viewing fireworks but I will caution that due to the size of the trees (at least this is my experience in the 60's) is that you can see very little from your room or the external walkway outside your room. I found last time that i needed to leave my room and walk out to the path behind the 60's section and near the water to see the fireworks.

The rooms that have been renovated are in the 90's section and I don't believe even believe you can see them from there.

The 50's and 60's sections are best for viewing fireworks but I will caution that due to the size of the trees (at least this is my experience in the 60's) is that you can see very little from your room or the external walkway outside your room. I found last time that i needed to leave my room and walk out to the path behind the 60's section and near the water to see the fireworks.

The rooms that have been renovated are in the 90's section and I don't believe even believe you can see them from there.

Thank you . We go September 5th and have Section 50 view of lake top floor requested . Maybe I can convince them a stroll along the walkway would be nice . They got spoiled last trip we stayed at CBR in Trinidad North building 32 . They payed in bed watching the fireworks. So did a very tired mom and dad.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!