Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

I’ll be at te Poly for the first week of March with an 18 month old and 5 year old. We will want to enjoy the parks, being so close. We go all the time (err, we did pre-pandemic which was pre-second kiddo!) so I’m not worried about hitting all rides. What do you think is a good approach?

I worry about overstimulation — mostly for me the mom 😂 since i’ll be solo parenting withjn the parks. My husband gets very overwhelmed at Disney AND he just started a new job so I told him he should work from the hotel while I take the kiddos to the parks. He loves throwing the kids around the pool so that will be my break time, during his lunch hour and late afternoons.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if there's a running list somewhere of the DVC rooms that are fully refurbished with the murphy bed?

What am I doing wrong? I can not find a studio available through disney in August or September 2022.
If you are looking at DVC villas, sometimes you can find them 11 months out on the date on website.
Or you can talk to peoples/companies that do DVC rentals.
Board sponsor is one.

It might be too early for a DVC studio. I think DVC owners can book at their home resort at 11 months out and then other resorts at 6 months out. Or whatever inventory Disney maintains is already sold out for those dates.

I managed to book a studio for 14 nights via a DVC owner arriving 26th June. First time I've booked renting DVC points and it's been a good service so far.

We recently changed our reservation for 4 December 2021 thru 11 December 2021 from POFQ to the Poly Villa's & Bungalows. It will be our first stay at the Poly. There was a slight cost increase in our trip, but we believe that it will be well worth it.

Now if only the dining plans would come back before then.... 😇

Last edited:
We recently changed our reservation for 5 December 2021 thru 11 December 2021 from POFQ to the Poly Villa's & Bungalows. It will be our first stay at the Poly. There was a slight cost increase in our trip, but we believe that it will be well worth it.

Now if only the dining plans would come back before then.... 😇
Nice upgrade! You cannot compare the two resorts IMO, you’re in for a treat!

We check in at the end of the month. DVC std studio. Would really like a completely refurbished room. We usually do Tokelau. I understand this is where the majority of Murphy beds are missing. From what I'm putting together sounds like the 3rd floor doesn't have the new Murphy beds, first floor does and I haven't heard much on 2nd floor. Any insight before I put in our room request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter