Disney's not picking up!

nenis

Mouseketeer
We leave to London on the 26th for a sailing on the 30th. We purchased transportation with disney from LHR to Dover. We have checked in and werent given information or guidance regarding where or what time to catch Disney's transportation. We are a group of 15 so roaming the airport will be difficult.
We kept trying to call but their lines are so busy they just hang up on you and they haven't replied to our emails. Where should we go to find information?

They open 9am EST on Sat. I called at 9am on dot and it said wait time of 11mins, 45mins later and I’m still on hold with no update on wait time 🤷‍♂️

They open 9am EST on Sat. I called at 9am on dot and it said wait time of 11mins, 45mins later and I’m still on hold with no update on wait time 🤷‍♂️
So when I called at 9:30 est and they said 40 min (going on a hour) I have another 2 hours to go 🤣

We leave to London on the 26th for a sailing on the 30th. We purchased transportation with disney from LHR to Dover. We have checked in and werent given information or guidance regarding where or what time to catch Disney's transportation. We are a group of 15 so roaming the airport will be difficult.
We kept trying to call but their lines are so busy they just hang up on you and they haven't replied to our emails. Where should we go to find information?
I called them twice this morning (not first thing) and spoke to reps within 20 minutes each time. Press option 3 for "new cruise" regardless of what you're calling about. The agents don't care at all. They probably don't even know which option you selected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter