Disneys Hollywood Studios about to change forever

Add a restaurant to the Magic of Disney Animation area - would be a perfect fit for an Animator's Palate restaurant in a WDW park.

I've kinda always wondered about this myself...it does fit there...

The only problem is that Disney seems relativity uninterested in adding restaurants they run for about the last 20 years. Third party is preferred.

But in this case... It could hypothetically free up Hollywood and vine for a Lucas
Restaurant - they didnt test the concept this summer to not implement it somewhere...
However they have resisted "boy" restaurants in the past..
No problems with princesses...of course.

A couple of changes that I'd really like to see made (in addition to the backlot/soundstage 1 expansion) - Switch Voyage of the Little Mermaid to a Tangled themed show. Add a restaurant to the Magic of Disney Animation area - would be a perfect fit for an Animator's Palate restaurant in a WDW park. If possible, build second set of stage pieces for Theatre of the Stars so they can switch up between Beauty and the Beast and Alladin. Maybe add a sixth show and do morning/early afternoon shows of one and afternoon/evening shows of the other. If not, I'm okay keeping it as Beauty and the Beast.
Rumor is tangled will take over beauty and the beast

I do like the restaurant idea

A couple of changes that I'd really like to see made (in addition to the backlot/soundstage 1 expansion) -

Switch Voyage of the Little Mermaid to a Tangled themed show.

Add a restaurant to the Magic of Disney Animation area - would be a perfect fit for an Animator's Palate restaurant in a WDW park.

If possible, build second set of stage pieces for Theatre of the Stars so they can switch up between Beauty and the Beast and Alladin. Maybe add a sixth show and do morning/early afternoon shows of one and afternoon/evening shows of the other. If not, I'm okay keeping it as Beauty and the Beast.

I've always thought they should put in a show that they do on alternate days @ Theatre of the Stars. Force people to come to the park twice if they want to see them both. (Yeah, I'd be really popular with Disney fans if I ran the parks.)

I would like to recap and say that the third track construction has supposedly started as the sound stage 1 building has been deemed a construction zone to CMs. The test for TSMM that is of only is in correlation with that addition of another track. This test is also supposed to determine whether Soarin gets another theater or not. As for the backlot tour it's closed and a hula hoop station is out front where the entrance is. The props inside have been mostly taken away probably to the archives or other Disney related warehouses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter