Disney's Haunted Mansion making room for new ghosts

This is the newset rumor circulating..........
I swear I'm not lieing , and it sounds great if they can pull it off.

Disney is going to build some sort of enclouser around the que so that they can house REAL BATS in the que.:woohoo:

They say that this probably wont be built untill shortly after it reopens.

Oh, no, please don't let that be true. I am scared to death by bats of any kind. I just couldn't handle that, even if they were in an enclosed are around me.

This is the newset rumor circulating..........
I swear I'm not lieing , and it sounds great if they can pull it off.

Disney is going to build some sort of enclouser around the que so that they can house REAL BATS in the que.:woohoo:

They say that this probably wont be built untill shortly after it reopens.

The idea of Bat guano all over me while inline makes me want to renew my AP and pay double.

This is not good news for my DH. He is scared to death of bats.

Great this is all I needed to hear...its offical now Disney World is going to become a haven for blood sucking vampires. Night time will no longer be safe..the undead will rule the night.

The full rumor is that Disney is installing bat houses throughout the property as part of showy "green marketing" effort showing how environmentally friendly WDW is now that they've paved over the conservation areas. The idea is that since bats eat bugs, Disney can use less pesticide. The other houses will be backstage and very limited in number. The project, it's said, is really for show - a true "green" pest control initiative for an area the size of WDW would require a rather large colony - and having millions of bats swarming all over the place would scare far too many people.

Tqo quick things...

1. If HM has room for 1,000 ghosts and Disney is adding new ghosts to the previously number of 999, then maybe those hitch-hiking ghosts really DID come home with us (gasps!). No wonder they needed a refurbishment after all these years...:sad2:

2. I think that bat idea is a nice touch. I personally like bats, and don't mind them (esp. since where I live they sometimes like to visit you in your backyard)

Yeah, that's all I wanted to say....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter