Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Not that I've seen, but I really hope soon. Some places stopped grab-and-go months ago (Pop and a handful of others IIRC?), but no word on El Mercado. I would also kill for mobile ordering at Rix, but no indication that'll happen either.

El Mercado isn't run by Disney - it's a restaurant group called Palmas (I think) - they also run the Mexico restaurants in Epcot.

So unfortunately I don't think we will have any clue when that will happen. Bummer for sure.

When we were there in the Spring, the showers in pool bathrooms were all closed due to covid. That may have changed. They do have the outdoor showers at the pools. We really missed that perk. We always booked a late flight and lounged at the pool after check out .

When we were there in the Spring, the showers in pool bathrooms were all closed due to covid. That may have changed. They do have the outdoor showers at the pools. We really missed that perk. We always booked a late flight and lounged at the pool after check out .
We were last week and showers are available at the main “Dig site” pool.

If anyone is there now, could you possibly post the October activity schedule? Thanks so much!

Just to be clear and I apologize for being a bit dense, there is NO sit down restaurant at CSR for breakfast? This may be a game breaker for us.

Just to be clear and I apologize for being a bit dense, there is NO sit down restaurant at CSR for breakfast? This may be a game breaker for us.

Rix Sports Bar/Grill has a full sit-down breakfast.

Rix Cafe has all kinds of pastries.

El Mercado has quick service breakfast.

Plus Barcelona Lounge has specialty coffees and pastries and a very nice seating area in the lobby for something less formal than a sit down.

Great new thread. Thank you! Nothing beats CSR for beautiful grounds, great CMs, terrific dining options and an amazing pool. Did I mention the margaritas??!!?? Yeah, them!

This is a nice resort, although I have to admit until they added the Tower it never really was a draw for me. But we do love the rooms in the Tower.

I may be staying at GDT in December and I read somewhere that there are tower rooms you can see the MK fireworks from. If anyone knows, could you tell me what to request and, if possible, if it's a choice on mobile check-in? Thanks so much. Looking forward to staying in the tower!
I had heard that MK fireworks were not visible from tower rooms, which I have discovered is not true. I am in water view room **18 and was surprised to hear fireworks at 8:00 p.m. a couple of nights ago. I looked out the window and saw the MK fireworks directly ahead. This room is right around the corner from the elevators, in the center of the tower above the tower lawn. The fireworks may not be visible from all water view rooms, but certainly are from some!

I had heard that MK fireworks were not visible from tower rooms, which I have discovered is not true. I am in water view room **18 and was surprised to hear fireworks at 8:00 p.m. a couple of nights ago. I looked out the window and saw the MK fireworks directly ahead. This room is right around the corner from the elevators, in the center of the tower above the tower lawn. The fireworks may not be visible from all water view rooms, but certainly are from some!

Yep!

From one side of the water-view, you can see MK and the other side of water-view, you can see Everest!

We requested Everest view using Touring Plans (we'll be fine with whatever!) and it said "west-facing room" when we chose our view. I looked and the MK water-view they have listed as a "north-facing room".

I don't pretend to understand the directions, but use the above verbiage in your request!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter