Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

I tried to look through the thread, but never saw it. We will be at CSR for a few nights in December, and I was wondering if there was a Keurig or a regular coffee pot in the room. My mom will be with us and this one was of her only questions. :drinking1

Do I need to make dinner reservations if I want to eat at any of the restaurants here? (over xmas) If so, which ones need a reservation?

Thanks.

Is there a spa at CS, and is it open? DD and her new husband are headed down for a short honeymoon 11/2-11/6 and would LOVE to get a couple's massage.

FYI- Three Bridges has an AP discount. I assumed it was classified as a lounge and didn't use mine 🙁 I liked it when the servers asked if you had any.
I also missed using it at Cooke's of Dublin at DS.

Do I need to make dinner reservations if I want to eat at any of the restaurants here? (over xmas) If so, which ones need a reservation?

Thanks.
Absolutely make reservations, the sooner the better. Many of Disney's restaurants are booked solid well in advance, especially during the holidays!

Absolutely make reservations, the sooner the better. Many of Disney's restaurants are booked solid well in advance, especially during the holidays!

When I said 'here' I meant at CSR where I will be staying, in case that wasn't clear.

So places like Maya Grill and 3 Bridges need reservations? Thanks.

Ooof. The buses here are killing us! Been here since Wednesday and the waits for the bus at the parks has been well over 30 minutes every time! Maybe because we don't leave at close, they run fewer?

Otherwise excellent resort. People who work here are great. Food at Three Bridges is wonderful. Stunning hotel and grounds.

But....Yacht/Beach is still our favorite. We are missing the transportation options, the Disney "whimsy" and the sounds of the boat horns!
But we wouldn't hesitate to stay at Gran Destino again either.

Ooof. The buses here are killing us! Been here since Wednesday and the waits for the bus at the parks has been well over 30 minutes every time! Maybe because we don't leave at close, they run fewer?

Otherwise excellent resort. People who work here are great. Food at Three Bridges is wonderful. Stunning hotel and grounds.

But....Yacht/Beach is still our favorite. We are missing the transportation options, the Disney "whimsy" and the sounds of the boat horns!
But we wouldn't hesitate to stay at Gran Destino again either.

I'm surprised how long it's been between buses. I don't think we've ever waited longer than 15 minutes and tend to leave before close - I'm sorry to hear it's gotten so ridiculous! (And now I'm worried for buses on our upcoming trip...)

Thanks.

The dining options that take ADRs at CSR are Toledo, Maya Grill and Rix Sports Bar & Grill. You definitely want a reservation for Toledo… the other two aren’t generally the most high demand restaurants, but over Christmas all bets are off so I’d lean towards getting an ADR if you want to eat at either one.

Dahlia Lounge and Three Bridges are walk-up only. Three Bridges has the option to join the walk up list via the app, which can be helpful. Three Bridges also has mobile to go ordering (although keep in mind things can sometimes be stressed during really busy times, so adjust your timing expectations accordingly).

Hope that helps!

Hello all. I got the green light to take a solo trip for my 50th bday in January and looking at Moderates for this endeavor.

With the family have always rented DVC points and stayed at Deluxes (Poly, Contemporary, Boardwalk) but pickings are gone for the week of my birthday as far as availability to do that so thinking with Port Orleans French Quarter (had a 4 night solo trip there back in 2019 and loved the proximity to Epcot and the Springs) however perhaps a change is in order and that Gran Destino Tower looks really nice and the dining options are more plentiful (been there done that with the beignets). The bus "concerns" I am reading above shouldn't be an issue since I usually Uber or Lyft around WDW anyways.

Any reason why a solo trip wouldn't be a choice? Seems like more of an adult vibe being a convention space, including more places to get a beverage.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!