Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Not sure if this is reported but wanted to share that I learned last night that the balcony from the CL will no longer be open. They had to close it off. The remodel raised the floor just enough that it will no longer pass ADA inspection due to the step height. They asked to install watch your step signs but they were denied. Unless they can enlarge the balcony to fit a ramp it can not be used by anyone.

Personally, I felt watching fireworks from it was pretty poor anyway so not much of a loss but I know many who did like it

I did ask last night and they said that you can once again purchase CL access from a regular room at WL if they have availability- which they usually do. Didn’t know the cost.
Dang it. We asked a few weeks ago and they told me what it is now and I’m struggling to recall. I think $125 but I’m not 100%

If they don’t have the Dasani, they gave us the plastic reusable ones a few weeks ago.
They had decent size plastic bottles to fill last summer. We reused them throughout our stay. They also gave us large glass bottles to fill for the room. That was fantastic. I hope they're still doing that.

Ice cream freezer?

They had decent size plastic bottles to fill last summer. We reused them throughout our stay. They also gave us large glass bottles to fill for the room. That was fantastic. I hope they're still doing that.

Ice cream freezer?
No ice cream freezer as of Thursday

Desserts tonight at boardwalk… didn’t grab pics of evening apps. They appeared to be almost identical to my Thursday pictures.

View attachment 763552View attachment 763553View attachment 763554View attachment 763555View attachment 763556
Usually every breakfast and dinner is on a 3 day rotation. Monday-Thursday, Tuesday-Friday, Wednesday-Saturday, Thursday-Sunday, Friday-Monday, Saturday-Tuesday, Sunday-Wednesday and then back to Monday-Thursday. Some CL maybe different but this is the rotations at YC-BC. So what I had on Monday I had again on Thursday and so on.

Usually every breakfast and dinner is on a 3 day rotation. Monday-Thursday, Tuesday-Friday, Wednesday-Saturday, Thursday-Sunday, Friday-Monday, Saturday-Tuesday, Sunday-Wednesday and then back to Monday-Thursday. Some CL maybe different but this is the rotations at YC-BC. So what I had on Monday I had again on Thursday and so on.
BWI is the same. We arrived on Sunday, left on Thursday after desserts. Had same meal options on Wednesday we had on Sunday night. Same breakfast on Monday that we had on Thursday, so forth.
While dinner has grown with their remodel it's pretty much the same as the past for dessert and breakfast.
As much as I love BWI in all ways, dessert is a HUGE let down. The only big change, and no it's not big, they have come up with a method to warm the cookies under the lights added to keep evening apps warm now that they don't cook in house. The chocolate chip tasted like straight from the oven. Those, the macaroons and the meringue with fruit are all I find edible. As much as I love chocolate brownies and Rice Krispies treats they fail at both of those. Especially the chocolate version as shown in the above pic. If they'd leave out the sprinkles the plain would be good. No hope for the brownies. The other various tart types, key lime, PB&J, cheesecakes, etc. are just poor
Macrons are good.

BWI is the same. We arrived on Sunday, left on Thursday after desserts. Had same meal options on Wednesday we had on Sunday night. Same breakfast on Monday that we had on Thursday, so forth.
While dinner has grown with their remodel it's pretty much the same as the past for dessert and breakfast.
As much as I love BWI in all ways, dessert is a HUGE let down. The only big change, and no it's not big, they have come up with a method to warm the cookies under the lights added to keep evening apps warm now that they don't cook in house. The chocolate chip tasted like straight from the oven. Those, the macaroons and the meringue with fruit are all I find edible. As much as I love chocolate brownies and Rice Krispies treats they fail at both of those. Especially the chocolate version as shown in the above pic. If they'd leave out the sprinkles the plain would be good. No hope for the brownies. The other various tart types, key lime, PB&J, cheesecakes, etc. are just poor
Macrons are good.
Basically the same at YC. Macaroons, chocolate mousse are good. Cookies can go either way. Although I thought the Key Lime was decent. Nice reviews and pics. We be back in October at YC so I post my reviews also. Nice job!

Macrons are good.
I have never thought any Disney CL excels in the desert category, but tbf, I don’t think Disney, in general, does a very good job with sweet things - they look pretty, but they don’t taste pretty. The only CL desserts I‘ve ever been fond of is the tub of ice cream they put out for sundaes & a chocolate mousse cup.

Other than that, anything different on the buffet other than the usual rotations of 2, 3 meat choices, couple of pots of hot something, some sort of hot egg and a few cold items like deviled or hard-boiled eggs and meats/cheeses along with various pastries?
The only thing I saw different today was corned beef hash.

Everything else was similar to other days. Crumb cake and a few other pastries out. Oatmeal, plant based sausage, ham. Fruits and eggs.

Reporting on my current experiences with the welcome phone call from Signature Services. As everyone here always says, it really varies.
I have a suite booked at the Contemporary in a little over a week. No one from Signature Services has initiated contact with me. I did call them a week or so ago to book airport transportation via Minnie Van, so it's possible they would have eventually called me if I didn't call them first.
Yesterday, late afternoon, I booked 2 Garden Cottages at Boardwalk for August. Signature Services called me this morning, less than 24 hours after booking! I've never experienced such quick contact. I wasn't expecting it so soon and we haven't planned details for that trip so I didn't even know what to ask, but we had a really nice and lengthy chat about anything that popped into my head.
All this to just say, it really varies!

The only thing I saw different today was corned beef hash.

Everything else was similar to other days. Crumb cake and a few other pastries out. Oatmeal, plant based sausage, ham. Fruits and eggs.
Thanks. They had that on Wednesday morning from what I recall. May have been Tuesday but fairly sure it was Wednesday.

i wasn’t expecting the old days but would have been nice to get waffles again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter