Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

If you aren't seeing posts, it's because you blocked someone. ok who did you block :jester: I don't think anyone on CL thread is block-worthy lol.
I haven’t blocked anyone, honestly don’t even know how to.

Should just leave this alone but now I’m too curious. Sort of confused by this part. :confused3
I keep seeing people post about room location stuff like they’re responding to someone’s post/question, but I’ve gone back over pages and can’t see where anyone said or asked anything. I saw your post about elevator noise and I was so confused, and have seen a few others, just a head scratcher. I suppose I annoyed someone.

I came here to report on three things I've read and been talking about and then I'll shut up for the day since I'm sure you're all tired of seeing me jabber on. First, with all the odd GDT room posts I'm pretty sure I'm blocked by someone, I'm really confused. Second, my friend texted me this morning and was let know late yesterday that the BWI thing is an IT issue, and CMs that don't want to do digging won't know that it IS indeed CL now, they are working to fix it but it might be a while since it's bottom of the list.

Thanks for following up on this!

I keep seeing people post about room location stuff like they’re responding to someone’s post/question, but I’ve gone back over pages and can’t see where anyone said or asked anything. I saw your post about elevator noise and I was so confused, and have seen a few others, just a head scratcher. I suppose I annoyed someone.

Sounds like you have someone on “Ignore.” You’ll see replies to posts but not see their original post or their quoted post in replies.

I have a handful of DISers on ignore, it can be confusing if they are posting in a thread you’re reading.

On rare occasion I have accidentally put people on Ignore (probably when I haven’t closed my phone screen and I accidentally hit things when in my pocket).

When we were planning our trip we took last week, we started out at POP then I got us into the BC, then I went "let's do CL hehehe" and THEN I added an extra night. It is a slippery slope, I tell ya 🤣

I'm on that slippery slope as well. For our September trip, we start out at AKL with our daughter & her fiance. When they go home, DH & I are moving over to YC. I'm considering dropping my WV room & upgrading to GV CL. I'll lose my view but I'm thinking CL will be worth it. :)

I'm on that slippery slope as well. For our September trip, we start out at AKL with our daughter & her fiance. When they go home, DH & I are moving over to YC. I'm considering dropping my WV room & upgrading to GV CL. I'll lose my view but I'm thinking CL will be worth it. :)
CL is worth WAY more than a view imo. And you'll still probably have a very lovely view. Not having to worry about breakfast in the morning and the ability to just grab drinks/snacks when we need a break is super helpful. Also, daily housekeeping really made coming back to the room after a long day at the parks so relaxing knowing our beds were clean and the shower was restocked.

I've just shot myself in the financial foot and booked the last Water View CL at YC for the two nights after our DVC stay at the Poly for Spring Break. After 10 years of multiple annual trips (except 2020 because THANKS, COVID), we / I probably won't be back for a bit, which just kills me. So I decided to go all in, and take us back to our first CL. :love:

Haven't yet gone back through posts for pics, but would love to hear thoughts from those who've spent time at YC lately.

The non-7th floor people you saw may have been Deluxe room guests since those are not all on the 7th
Actually, they were on the floor below us in the section that overlooks the lobby and we could see them leaving their room and going up the stairway to the club lounge. So they were definitely in a regular woods view room, although they could have booked CL and then asked to be moved. :)
I've just shot myself in the financial foot and booked the last Water View CL at YC for the two nights after our DVC stay at the Poly for Spring Break. After 10 years of multiple annual trips (except 2020 because THANKS, COVID), we / I probably won't be back for a bit, which just kills me. So I decided to go all in, and take us back to our first CL. :love:

Haven't yet gone back through posts for pics, but would love to hear thoughts from those who've spent time at YC lately.

We had a great experience with the club lounge at the Yacht Club. You will see my review when you go back through the posts.

But I want to warn people about the water view CL rooms at the Yacht Club. There are some water view rooms that overlook the lake side entrance. Many of the rooms overlook Storm Along Bay, it even says so on the WDW website and people may be disappointed that they didn't get a better water view. We were in the lounge when we heard a guest complaining about the water view that they paid for. They wanted a different room and the CM was trying to find one for them.

Beach Club club level rooms have the best water view rooms. :)

Last edited:
We had a great experience with the club lounge at the Yacht Club. You will see my review when you go back through the posts.

But I want to warn people about the water view CL rooms at the Yacht Club. They mostly overlook Storm Along Bay, it even says so on the WDW website and people may be disappointed that they didn't get a better water view. We were in the lounge when we heard a guest complaining about the water view that they paid for. They wanted a different room and the CM was trying to find one for them.

Beach Club club level rooms have the best water view rooms. :)
Looking forward to your post! I know the water we view will most likely be sloshing around in Stormalong, and that's fine. Kudos to Disney for being more forthcoming about that in the description on the website.

Going to take a quick minute to let you all know we are having a fantastic trip. We are so pleased with everything here at the Innkeepers Club. It is nice to see familiar faces welcoming us back, and nice getting to know the new cast members.
We are in our favorite room, king bed across from the lounge and overlooking the Boardwalk. The food has been exceptional and Chef Tim has been a delight.
We will be back in just 20 more days with 2 of our granddaughters and our daughter in law. Our youngest granddaughter has a cheer competition, so it is a short 5 day trip.
Any questions please ask!1B97F1AD-E69E-432B-B7EE-AF77F11C944D.jpeg

You WILL have club level. I just checked for you while I am here and yes, the outer building garden cottages DO have club level access. So relax and get ready to enjoy your trip. We are really enjoying everything about ours!
Kerry, thank you for taking the time for getting this info. It's not for me, I'm not even planning to stay there or go this year, but people like you make these boards so useful, and the reason I use them.

There's a spot on the page somewhere that mentions there are ignored posts on any thread you are reading, with ignored posts. You can view them. I can't remember the exact location but think it's at the bottom. So if you have anyone on ignore, even accidentally, check for that maybe?

I linked the thread that mentioned the Deluxe Suites and elevator noise below here. Do you see it?
Just booked a trip for May 2022! A split stay between Coronado and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Trying Gran Destino Tower and the Chronos Club for the first time! Wasn’t able to get Kilimanjaro Club but I’ll be keeping an eye on availability.

Anyone here have experience staying in the Deluxe Suites at Gran Destino? It looks like the lake facing suites are right beside the guest elevators and service elevators. Any issues with noise? I would think that they’re well soundproofed! 😊

Last edited:
Quick Chronos breakfast post

Attachments

• 2E22B4B7-5ADC-4AA9-990E-40665E3BC5C8.jpeg
    2E22B4B7-5ADC-4AA9-990E-40665E3BC5C8.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 324BC354-FEF8-40A9-B0E9-7269B4DF0A23.jpeg
    324BC354-FEF8-40A9-B0E9-7269B4DF0A23.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 10857D3F-0206-47BD-88DB-FBEC9050E75A.jpeg
    10857D3F-0206-47BD-88DB-FBEC9050E75A.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 140
  • D2E31929-5057-43AD-9645-AC6023C10C72.jpeg
    D2E31929-5057-43AD-9645-AC6023C10C72.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 138
  • FAAEEB62-9590-4FA4-AC47-3CC5AED1B1A7.jpeg
    FAAEEB62-9590-4FA4-AC47-3CC5AED1B1A7.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 635E31F1-E270-4D6F-B4D7-4D14B716C8C2.jpeg
    635E31F1-E270-4D6F-B4D7-4D14B716C8C2.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 2BB1DB72-9293-43F7-A2AE-AAEFC4FF9A7D.jpeg
    2BB1DB72-9293-43F7-A2AE-AAEFC4FF9A7D.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 138

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter