Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Before you post the picture, fully rotate it and then save it. (You might have to adjust the color setting or something, just enough for it to let you save your updates), then post.

I’ve been taking them horizontally and that works sometimes but not for all? I’m pulling the pictures from my photo library and not choosing “take a picture.” It’s a struggle for real! :rotfl:

Heading to GDT CL next Friday.... are there bacon chips on the avocado toast??

I’m sorry, don’t eat it, so I can’t say for sure… but zooming in on the picture, it looks like it’s just seasoned? Paprika, maybe??

ETA: just asked DH and he said it was definitely seasoning, not bacon.

B2E23BB9-3C49-46A1-BCC0-EC66841236A3.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sorry, don’t eat it, so I can’t say for sure… but zooming in on the picture, it looks like it’s just seasoned? Paprika, maybe??

ETA: just asked DH and he said it was definitely seasoning, not bacon.

View attachment 645635
View attachment 645637
Ahh bummer! Thank you for checking and asking! So excited for first CL stay at GDT so been trying to scope out the offerings :)

@TigrLvsPooh - I had a suggestion for Page 1… I’m not sure if you have time or would even be interested in the upkeep… but I think it would be great if a list can be started, listing each Club Level and then linking posts showing the current offerings… that way, we can keep up with the changing offerings and there’s a collective list for people to reference… for example…(obviously you can do it however you want).

Grand Destino Tower

December:

Offerings

Grand Floridian Resort

January:

Offerings

(can either group by time of day - breakfast/snacks/evening apps. - or just post page 1 and we can look from there.)

Anyway, just wanted to share my random thought of the day. I thought it would be helpful. Thanks for listening 🙂

View attachment 645641
They are posting a menu here at the YC CL. It sounds like they served the same dinner food last night that the BC CL served. We are very pleased with the selections, especially tonight’s dinner.
That’s great that they had a menu out. Last time we were there (2019-preCOVID) they didn’t have those & I had to keep asking the CM’s what was on the menu.
Thanks for posting. Offerings sound good.

View attachment 645641
They are posting a menu here at the YC CL. It sounds like they served the same dinner food last night that the BC CL served. We are very pleased with the selections, especially tonight’s dinner.
Hope you’re having a fantastic time just across the way! We have been very pleased so far with our CL experience and look forward to the week 😁

Breakfast at BC this morning. It was fairly crowded at 7:30, but I’d say no more than at a normal continental hotel breakfast. I was able to get everything I wanted as the CMs were constantly bringing stuff out. Silverware did run short but I luckily had some.

Offerings:
Toast/bagels/croissants/English muffins with strawberry jam and orange marmalade along with butter. Cheese grits with shredded cheese and scallion toppings (LOVE). Assorted fruits. Boiled eggs and a “charcuterie” board of meat and cheese (was definitely a favorite among guests as it was picked clean). Pastries such as zucchini bread, chocolate chip muffins, & cinnamon rolls. There was also veggie sausage, eggs/omelet? (looked like it had peppers), and sausage links. Coffee both regular and decaf available along with the espresso machine. There was water, orange juice, and lemonade. I’m sure if someone wanted milk it was there somewhere, I wasn’t looking. And almost forgot!! Bread pudding with sauce, soooo yummy.
That wonderful. Thanks! The omelets and sausage are new offerings. In the many years I have been going to BC, they did not have that.

It was busy our MLK weekend . Although I think everything got restocked somewhat timely. Finding a table was tricky at times!
Many of the cm’s that were there when we met opening weekend have moved back to original hotel or just to a different one. There were many new faces. I think Dawn Marie from Poly and Francisco from GF were the only ones left I recognized.

Rats , I just missed seeing you!
Oh no!! Would have loved another fun evening. Well, maybe in August :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter