Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi, all. Just back from YC Cl…

Pros
- Staff was very friendly and proactive about asking if you needed anything
- Club itself looked very clean/bright; like the stand-up desks
- Morning offerings had a good number of hot items - 1) breakfast meat (sausage, bacon or ham), 2) meatless sausage, 3) oatmeal or grits, 4) egg dish, 5) pancakes, crepes or something similar
- beverage cart/server at the club entrance for 5-7p service made it very easy to get drinks
- 5-7p food items were substantial (could be a dinner substitute if desired)

Cons
- midday snacks were bare-bones, prepackaged stuff - I hope this is temporary; by far the biggest negative in my opinion
- desserts had less variety than I remember but did the job
- food was a bit slow to be replaced, but probably a re-opening kink

Happy to answer any questions.
Thanks for the report. We are traveling in Dec 2022 to YC CL WV and allways stay at BC/YC CL so hoping for the best.

I know housekeeping is a big concern on here. So far the WL CL housekeeping has been fabulous! Daily full service. Towel animals and the like every day. Very happy.

Attachments

• C7E2754D-6351-49E2-B7E5-245CA9941E11.jpeg
    C7E2754D-6351-49E2-B7E5-245CA9941E11.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 134

The lounge was very crowded. We ended up taking our food back to the room, which wasn’t a big deal this time because there was nothing else we wanted to try. It was a bit annoying because there were families in there with adults at one table with available chairs and their children at a different table, watching videos on an iPad with no food, so two tables were taken by kids who could have been sitting with parents. There were also people who were done and were just sitting and talking. I know the point of the club lounge is to enjoy yourself, and I have nothing wrong with that, but when there are people walking around (not just us) with plates of food, it might be nice if one offered a place to sit. The offerings were fine; although the best thing I chose tonight was an herb focaccia. There were about five beer selections, no pic because there was a constant line. The CMs and Mousekeeping staff are all excellent.

Poly Cl apps tonight.
0D6FD9AF-2BDD-4C48-ACEE-430D27E14C65.jpeg
75718C4D-8858-46B9-8D88-488CD23DB8D1.jpeg
92B9E90C-F1BD-46B3-9938-2237C016D464.jpeg
D42318B1-F12A-47DF-B530-1721AC88CCFA.jpeg
10B0AC45-E7AA-46D6-BBD3-2F85A2F0BA18.jpeg
426666E3-36B0-4D64-8EAA-4A94137E59B8.jpeg
There were a lot of cast members around clearing plates and offering to bring anything you would like. I spoke to one who said there is a 3 day rotation of appetizers.
There were no water bottles for afternoon or evening servings. They did have iced tea, lemonade and POG juice both times. I did not get pics of the beer and wine offerings tonight.

We plan to hit breakfast in the morning and apps again tomorrow evening. I will try to post pics again tomorrow.

Poly Cl apps tonight.
View attachment 644437
View attachment 644438
View attachment 644439
View attachment 644440
View attachment 644441
View attachment 644442
There were a lot of cast members around clearing plates and offering to bring anything you would like. I spoke to one who said there is a 3 day rotation of appetizers.
There were no water bottles for afternoon or evening servings. They did have iced tea, lemonade and POG juice both times. I did not get pics of the beer and wine offerings tonight.

We plan to hit breakfast in the morning and apps again tomorrow evening. I will try to post pics again tomorrow.
We had POG juice at BC this morning. I was pretty surprised!

Poly CL desserts.

The macarons were soooo good. There was also ice cream with topping

Hmmm... the positive side of me wants to say the self serve ice cream/toppings is awesome and applaud whoever is in charge these days for trying something new. The Poly CL cynic side of me wants to say I bet that doesn't last more than a week.

Thank you for sharing pictures - hope you're having a great trip.

Hmmm... the positive side of me wants to say the self serve ice cream/toppings is awesome and applaud whoever is in charge these days for trying something new. The Poly CL cynic side of me wants to say I bet that doesn't last more than a week.

Thank you for sharing pictures - hope you're having a great trip.

I‘m of two minds on it, I would LOVE an ice cream station but I’m really scared of cross contamination…my allergy is honestly the one thing that gives me pause because from what I saw in the past Poly CL has been nut heavy and I don’t trust other guests tbqh. I feel like if it does go away it might be for that reason more than anything.

I‘m excited to see these pics though, I‘ve been anxious for Poly reports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter