Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So check in was a mess. Never got the room not ready/ or room ready text. Finally I decided to check.

Had issues getting up to lounge, could not access 12. FYI 14 not open. I saw the mess 😂

Then I asked about adding future sil. Ok but you are in a king bed room. Since you checked In so late there’s no rooms left!”
Legit exact words.

So 345 finally get a room. . Wait where’s my bags? I have been transferring myself but gf said do 1-3pm. Got them about 4:20. My room was 76 and not cooling . Get request for engineer.

So my “get to CR at 2ish for a nap ?” epic fail.

Sharon still here and truly is helpful.

We got welcome macaroons.

Wines upon request but not as good as previous.

Evening apps are from CG. Sharon showed me menu . Lol I was so stressed I had the kids mc n cheese and tater tots.

Lots of options! Salmon, braised beef, shrimp , chicken etc.

Tub is huge lol!

The room is spacious.

I’ll try to post more pix tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ok club level people,

I am loving this thread. I am bringing my 3 now-adult children who have not been to Disney since they were 3,4, and 7. They have been to universal about 5 times with my ex and I'm excited to be able to bring them here and hoping I can sway them into loving it as I do. 1st time staying deluxe and debating on upgrading to club level. cost wise I can imagine it's at least a wash. I am booked in a water view room at BWI, as far as I can tell the cost would only be $1200 to upgrade. I am traveling with 2 men with appetites and my daughter and me. If we save the cost of at least one meal and snacks a day seems like it would even out no? also my son is over 21, so the wine would be a nice addition for him. thoughts?

So check in was a mess. Never got the room not ready/ or room ready text. Finally I decided to check.

Had issues getting up to lounge, could not access 12. FYI 14 not open. I saw the mess 😂

‘Then I asked about adding future sil. Ok but you are in a king bed room. ‘Since you checked I. So late there’s no rooms left!”
Legit exact words.

So 345 finally get a room. . Wait where’s my bags? I have been transferring myself but gf said do 1-3pm. Got them about 4:20. My room was 76 and not cooling . Get request for engineer.

So my “get to CR at 2ish for a nap ?” epic fail.

Sharon still here and truly is helpful.

We got welcome macaroons.

Wines upon request but not as good as previous.

Evening apps are from CG. Sharon showed me menu . Lol I was so stressed I had the kids mc n cheese and tater tots.

Lots of options! Salmon, braised beef, shrimp , chicken etc.

Tub is huge lol!

The room is spacious.

I’ll try to post more pix tomorrow.

Hope the rest of your trip goes better. How where evening apps at GF last night? Hopefully better than the cold beef and chicken kebabs.

Ok club level people,

I am loving this thread. I am bringing my 3 now-adult children who have not been to Disney since they were 3,4, and 7. They have been to universal about 5 times with my ex and I'm excited to be able to bring them here and hoping I can sway them into loving it as I do. 1st time staying deluxe and debating on upgrading to club level. cost wise I can imagine it's at least a wash. I am booked in a water view room at BWI, as far as I can tell the cost would only be $1200 to upgrade. I am traveling with 2 men with appetites and my daughter and me. If we save the cost of at least one meal and snacks a day seems like it would even out no? also my son is over 21, so the wine would be a nice addition for him. thoughts?

Just out of curiosity, how many days is your trip? CL is great and useful if you use it. If you think that you'll be spending most of the time in the parks then it might not be "worth" it. Something to think about, with 3 adult kids, it is nice to have a spare space to relax if someone wants to go to sleep early or sleep in or take a nap. So its hard to put a price tag on that.

Just out of curiosity, how many days is your trip? CL is great and useful if you use it. If you think that you'll be spending most of the time in the parks then it might not be "worth" it. Something to think about, with 3 adult kids, it is nice to have a spare space to relax if someone wants to go to sleep early or sleep in or take a nap. So its hard to put a price tag on that.

With varied levels of interest and some rides under refurb, I see is spending mornings at the park and heading back for some hotel time. We have a 4 night stay booked. 5 park days. Early arrival and late departure. I would like to enjoy some time at the hotel and views of boardwalk. Also chances are the kids may want to split up depending on what everyone wants to do. I guess it would be nice to know there was always a food option available especially without many quick service options at BWI
We may be park hopping as well.

Hope the rest of your trip goes better. How where evening apps at GF last night? Hopefully better than the cold beef and chicken kebabs.
It was the chicken kabobs!

Overall similar to previous for evening. Gf evening was never my fav. The midday soup and scones was what we loved.

We just watched fireworks from our balcony ! Nice!

Dd says we getting up early. At least she compromised for 6am.

Ok club level people,

Go for it!
We had a lovely stay, great CM’s. Walk to Epcot and Hs.

No down side!

With varied levels of interest and some rides under refurb, I see is spending mornings at the park and heading back for some hotel time. We have a 4 night stay booked. 5 park days. Early arrival and late departure. I would like to enjoy some time at the hotel and views of boardwalk. Also chances are the kids may want to split up depending on what everyone wants to do. I guess it would be nice to know there was always a food option available especially without many quick service options at BWI
We may be park hopping as well.

While I'm a huge fan of BWI CL..and just CL in general for the lounge space..and the ease of grabbing a drink or a snack throughout the day..BW actually has quite a few quick service options..there's the BW Bakery, the pizza window, the BW To Go stand, even Leaping Horse Libations out by the Luna Park pool has some nice quick service options( and of course the ice cream shop...hey its vacation..lol..)...but..IMO you can never go wrong with club level...applying Disney math and Disney logic there..lol..

Ok club level people,

I think with 4 adults you can easily get $300/night use out of the lounge. Just FYI we tend to focus on the wine on here but there's beer too. At $15/glass of wine and $10 per beer in the parks/resorts, it adds up quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter