Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

@pas130 just wanted to pop in and say I just booked (well...re-booked) our first family DCL too! Just last night. I originally had us going this August but after much thought, I changed to next summer 2018 Alaska. Yes, I agree -- huge $$! Back on topic, so you're now at WL CL - that's where I originally was for April (lol), now I'm at AKL CL then GF SL and I'm pretty sure that won't be changing.

I was there in December. I remember the grapefruit beer from Germany YUM. Other than that the CL offerings were pretty much identical to those at BC CL (if that helps) the lounge is much bigger now. There are some on the BC/YC thread...I miss my peeps there, I've been MIA and busy with school.

Sorry to hear that, we have had so-so experiences at Poly as well...but that was years ago :(

AGREED!!!

Warning, I am attempting a multi-quote after working all night and not done with my coffee! Miss my CL friends!! So an update on me :) After a switch from Tonga to BWI cottage we are now at WL CL next month. I had to save some $$$ as I just booked my first DCL trip! Ok....

I don't think it is about more work for the moderators as it would make the info harder to find for DISers. Here's my rationale, I didn't even know what CL was until after we were upgraded at AKL in 2010. Now I am hooked. Hence, one dedicated "CL" thread and a FAQ thread for each resort. Since you've been on the boards a bit (sorry your avatar says 2015 I assumed you were newer to the boards..just read your reply to BlueSkies after the fact), the moderators put the resort boards on the community board briefly. A lot of info became lost in the shuffle, so JMHO I think Erika's CL thread should remain where all the info stays. We as DISers just need to stay in all the CLs and report back :)

This was my thought, but you said it better...I need coffee :hug:

You know I love WL CL!!!! :cloud9:

Is the DCL trip for the whole fam? We absolutely loved DCL and hope to do it again within the next year or so... :love:

So want to try this - but its not all you can eat, and my first time I'll probably need that option. ::yes::

Go to You Tube and search twilight feast ohana

There is a ton of food. We are staying Poly CL in August. Since we want to take advantage of the evening snacks and cordials in the lounge, we are considering ordering just one adult and maybe one child feast for the 4 of us.

There is a ton of food. We are staying Poly CL in August. Since we want to take advantage of the evening snacks and cordials in the lounge, we are considering ordering just one adult and maybe one child feast for the 4 of us.

DH showed it to me, however since this is our first time eating 'Ohana 'dinner' food, we're not sure which protein will be the preferable one or all of them (although i know DD and DH wont touch the shrimp, salad, noodles, veggies - so that's all mine...lol). It sure is tempting though! ;)

@pas130 just wanted to pop in and say I just booked (well...re-booked) our first family DCL too! Just last night. I originally had us going this August but after much thought, I changed to next summer 2018 Alaska. Yes, I agree -- huge $$! Back on topic, so you're now at WL CL - that's where I originally was for April (lol), now I'm at AKL CL then GF SL and I'm pretty sure that won't be changing.
Awesome!!!! I was going to book a standard room at Poly, then I realized WL CL was less WINNING. It's not BWI, but the buses were always good to us there. I LOVE your April split BTW. WOW Alaska my DMIL did a cruise there and raved about it.

You know I love WL CL!!!! :cloud9:

Is the DCL trip for the whole fam? We absolutely loved DCL and hope to do it again within the next year or so... :love:
It is!! Nice to see you friend :hug: I am so impressed no changes (I bet DH is too!) We are only doing a 3 day. So we have 8 nights at Hard Rock CL..this will be my Disney fix, and then Clearwater Beach (CL there too). Connecting staterooms were limited so we HAD to do the Verandah ;) I am SO excited. But cha-ching, right??? Hope your girls are doing awesome and your little Prince! I am excited to get back to WL! I remember taking the boat from MK to FW for Hoop-de-doo and reminiscing how I loved WL.

Assignment accepted! :lmao::lmao::rolleyes1:rolleyes1
You are the BEST! Plus you post such great pics and reviews!!!

I have heard the portions are quite plentiful, I think one adult and one child feast would be perfect

So.... my wife checks in to BWI CL later today for the Princess Half weekend. She's never stayed at any of the Epcot resorts before.

I'm worried she is going to love it so much she'll never let me book a MK resort again! :scared1::scared1:
She might.....I have certainly converted to the Epcot side. But I still love my Grand :D And obviously WL. If $$ were no object I would've stayed at BWI CL. Hope she has a blast!!! (Maybe split stays are in your future)

If $$ were no object I would've stayed at BWI CL.

Is the BWI CL more expensive than just say a Poly or CR CL? When I told DH that I was considering booking a bounceback in 2018 @ BWI CL he seemed all for it. I quietly think its because its saving $$ LOL but I now wonder about price.

We are flipping that. 3 nights at Poly CL then 3 nights at BC CL

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy both resorts :wizard:.

We'll be there March 6th! I hear we may get one of the first refurbished rooms as the CL rooms were just completed in the last couple weeks. I'll come back with a full report.

Looking forward to your report :).

Here's the page with the Ohana "Polynesian Twilight Feast." I was close to ordering one night, wish I had. Served 5-10pm.
View attachment 221857

Thanks for posting this. I am considering trying this on our next Poly stay :goodvibes.

So an update on me :) After a switch from Tonga to BWI cottage we are now at WL CL next month. I had to save some $$$ as I just booked my first DCL trip! Ok....

Hi pas :wave:....hope things are going well with you.

Good change.....we love WL CL! Congrats on booking DCL :boat:.

@pas130 just wanted to pop in and say I just booked (well...re-booked) our first family DCL too! Just last night. I originally had us going this August but after much thought, I changed to next summer 2018 Alaska.

Congrats on your cruise! We've cruised Alaska and it is AMAZING!! There's really no way to describe it as you just have to see it....it's just so beautiful.....taking a cruise is the best way (IMO) to see that part of the world. Hope you have a great trip! :goodvibes

So.... my wife checks in to BWI CL later today for the Princess Half weekend. She's never stayed at any of the Epcot resorts before.

I'm worried she is going to love it so much she'll never let me book a MK resort again! :scared1::scared1:

You'll have to let us know what she thinks! I know my very first time we walked through the International Gateway and I saw the Epcot resorts, there was no peeling me away from them! I was hooked for years and had a hard time staying elsewhere. I agree with pas and you might see yourself doing some Epcot/MK splits in the future!

Hope she has a great time! She may very well fall in love as BWI gets a lot of great reviews. Like pas & TJA posted, split stays may be in your future ;).

Is the BWI CL more expensive than just say a Poly or CR CL? When I told DH that I was considering booking a bounceback in 2018 @ BWI CL he seemed all for it. I quietly think its because its saving $$ LOL but I now wonder about price.

We've never stayed BWI CL, but I have priced it out a few times and it is cheaper than the monorail resort CLs :).

Awesome!!!! I was going to book a standard room at Poly, then I realized WL CL was less WINNING. It's not BWI, but the buses were always good to us there. I LOVE your April split BTW. WOW Alaska my DMIL did a cruise there and raved about it.

It is!! Nice to see you friend :hug: I am so impressed no changes (I bet DH is too!) We are only doing a 3 day. So we have 8 nights at Hard Rock CL..this will be my Disney fix, and then Clearwater Beach (CL there too). Connecting staterooms were limited so we HAD to do the Verandah ;) I am SO excited. But cha-ching, right??? Hope your girls are doing awesome and your little Prince! I am excited to get back to WL! I remember taking the boat from MK to FW for Hoop-de-doo and reminiscing how I loved WL.

You are the BEST! Plus you post such great pics and reviews!!!

:hug:

You know how long I've been waiting to finally stay at the Poly -- no changes here!!!

We only did the 4 night cruise, but it was enough to know that we want to do it again. So much fun! We also had a verandah room and it was awesome! We loved sitting out there watching the ocean, sometimes we saw dolphins!!! It was awesome. The kiddos are all doing great - keeping me busy but doing awesome!! :goodvibes

BWI CL is cheaper than Poly CL and definitely CR CL (BWI also usually gets a better discount. We had a garden cottage which was a bit more (and originally I booked the Honeymoon room at Poly. DH would definitely save $ on the Bounceback. Word has gotten out on BWI CL and they book up fast. Especially during Food and Wine, Flower and Garden, etc. All 3 Epcot CL resorts rock!!!!

Hi pas :wave:....hope things are going well with you.

Good change.....we love WL CL! Congrats on booking DCL :boat:.
All is great, just super busy :hug: Happy to have a chance to pop in! And announce changes...as always :)

BWI CL is cheaper than Poly CL and definitely CR CL (BWI also usually gets a better discount. We had a garden cottage which was a bit more (and originally I booked the Honeymoon room at Poly. DH would definitely save $ on the Bounceback. Word has gotten out on BWI CL and they book up fast. Especially during Food and Wine, Flower and Garden, etc. All 3 Epcot CL resorts rock!!!!

All is great, just super busy :hug: Happy to have a chance to pop in! And announce changes...as always :)

Good to know thank you -- hoping there's less BB exclusions this go around! :)

That's what I though too - DH will be happy although I'm still not 100% sold on the really long hallways. :)
They aren't bad if you're CL. A friend stayed in a standard room and it seemed like forever to visit her. YC and BC kinda felt like long walks too, but it's indoors so it wasn't bad. The CMs are top notch at BWI, honestly my DH is a bit of a Disney grump and he loves BWI!

:hug:

You know how long I've been waiting to finally stay at the Poly -- no changes here!!!

We only did the 4 night cruise, but it was enough to know that we want to do it again. So much fun! We also had a verandah room and it was awesome! We loved sitting out there watching the ocean, sometimes we saw dolphins!!! It was awesome. The kiddos are all doing great - keeping me busy but doing awesome!! :goodvibes
It's about time too! Poly construction finally DONE! Thank you for your cruise review, I am nervous but I can't wait to hit Castaway Cay!

They aren't bad if you're CL. A friend stayed in a standard room and it seemed like forever to visit her. YC and BC kinda felt like long walks too, but it's indoors so it wasn't bad. The CMs are top notch at BWI, honestly my DH is a bit of a Disney grump and he loves BWI!

It's about time too! Poly construction finally DONE! Thank you for your cruise review, I am nervous but I can't wait to hit Castaway Cay!

Castaway Cay was our favorite part. Seriously soooooooo beautiful. DH and I keep saying that they should build a resort right on that island and we would totally stay there. The food at the BBQ place there is yummy too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter