Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Assuming you would recommend Atrium Club if RPC isn't available? Seems like it has some views and good food?
I’d also do a search in this thread about Tower club, which is also CR, but 14th vs 12th floor. Mostly suites but a few king/2Q rooms available (hard to find availability but worth trying). Quieter, more intimate, and Atrium Club food plus sushi for apps. Huge balcony. But no couch. They list them differently from Atrium Club, there are some old posts from a month or two ago that provide details.

I’d also do a search in this thread about Tower club, which is also CR, but 14th vs 12th floor. Mostly suites but a few king/2Q rooms available (hard to find availability but worth trying). Quieter, more intimate, and Atrium Club food plus sushi for apps. Huge balcony. But no couch. They list them differently from Atrium Club, there are some old posts from a month or two ago that provide details.
Thanks! I have a girlfriend that's a travel agent and she's going to look for me and monitor it since she's in and out of reservations all day.

Assuming you would recommend Atrium Club if RPC isn't available? Seems like it has some views and good food?
Yes !

I sit on the lounge balcony too.There are 3 in the lounge , each has one chair tucked in the corner .

Staff is helpful .

Coddled eggs were here today. A few brave girls tried them . Not enjoyed 😂

However with 8 of us everyone has found something they really like morning and evening.

In Vq Gotg , be back later .

Last edited:
I have had two booking for the same people for the same dates for about 1-2 weeks and neither got cancelled. The reason was that we were going for a conference, but we had not yet received our booking through the conference, so I went ahead and booked a different resort. Once the conference rate was booked, I kept both while we considered costs, etc., and ultimately kept the conference rate for the Garden Wing at Contemporary (and were pleasantly surprised about how much we enjoyed staying there)! Now, the conference booking could only be modified or cancelled by the Disney Group Travel Planner, so I am not sure if that had anything to do with it, but if it were the case that they would automatically cancel one of them, then the other booking should have been automatically cancelled - and it wasn't.

Having said that, there are glitches and weird things that do happen in general with the Disney systems, so even though it hasn't happened, it doesn't mean that it couldn't ever happen. It's possible, but IMHO not probable.

I've booked AKL CL for DD's 16th birthday! We stayed there for her 13th birthday and loved it. I hope the food quality is as good as it used to be. We don't care for plainer food, so hope the robust flavors are still there! Was looking around at other options, but nothing that had a higher discount was calling out to me, but of course, everything can change before July. The main issue is that the kids have to share a bed with each other - and they are getting bigger! BWI has non-CL rooms with a nice discount, and we love BWI's location, but wanted something a bit more celebratory for this trip.

CL Cm’s can help if you tell them what you need.

I liked one of them last night so took a shot she’d help us.

I asked for packaged uncrustables at 6P. I told her the bachelorettes were doing fantastic at 9 and would probably be hungry when they get back. She grabbed a bag and asked if I wanted chips n snacks too. Yes, please.

While she grabbed those I took a few bags of grapes, apples and carrots and added those to the bag she gave me.

Then as I headed to the room I threw in some of the starburst, Hershey kisses and miniatures.

Then when I got to our connecting room I asked the girls to gather and dumped the lot on a bed.

Omg you’d think they were 5 years old and never had snacks🤔😂They all dove in and grabbed stuff, hey that’s for tonight 🤣

Making Disney Memories….. a Mom’s joy.

Arrived CR Tower Club room 4911. This room is amazing for a solo or couple! My exact request, so I’m super happy:)!

Attachments

• IMG_7139.jpeg
    IMG_7139.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7138.jpeg
    IMG_7138.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7140.jpeg
    IMG_7140.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7137.jpeg
    IMG_7137.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7135.jpeg
    IMG_7135.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7136.jpeg
    IMG_7136.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7148.jpeg
    IMG_7148.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Also CR Tower, obvs, mid-day snacks, with house made chips. Also, wine out. Don’t mind if I do ;),

Attachments

• IMG_7145.jpeg
    IMG_7145.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7144.jpeg
    IMG_7144.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7143.jpeg
    IMG_7143.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7146.jpeg
    IMG_7146.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 59

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter