Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It has been a long time since we stayed on one of the lower levels. Usually when we stay at CR we are club level. It is one our favorites.

Last summer we had a short stay in a delightful garden wing room, and it was very quiet. It was just a regular non-CL room, but otherwise we enjoyed it.
This will be our first time in club there. Stayed a few times in the tower and liked it until we were right above the monorail. We’ve never stayed in the garden wing but it seems a lot more peaceful over there. My parents stayed there when I got married and they liked their room

Just returned from 3 days CL at YC Regatta Club and wanted to share the menu offerings since that was something I was super curious about before booking.

As others have said, ice cream cooler with mickey ice cream sandwiches (not bars) and olaf bars was available all day, plus a beverage cooler that had coke, coke zero, diet coke, sprite, and apple juice boxes. Beer/wine available on request the whole day (it's only actually out during dinner). There is an hour break in between serving times and you can always ask a CM during this time for drinks or ice cream, I started keeping a Coke Zero squirreled away in my room for when this happened because I hated asking for it, I'm not very good at being waited on. It was always fine to bring things back to your room.

There is also a little candy bar outside the lounge when opened that my kids were obsessed with, it's like five jars with lifesavers, mints, hershey kisses, starbursts, and saltwater taffy, but you'd have thought they struck gold.

Breakfast:
Every day we had -
Juices - options were orange, cranberry, and passionfruit guava with apple juice boxes still in bev coolers
Milk - options were 2% or chocolate
Vanilla and strawberry yogurts
Hard-boiled eggs
Oatmeal with toppings bar
Cold cereals - options were fruit loops, rice krispies, corn flakes, and rice chex every day
Bread assortment - options were bagels, white and whole-grain breads, english muffins
Fruit - Options were berry blend, pineapple, and grapes

Then these options rotated a different variety daily, over 3 days we saw no repeats -
Warm egg dish - Ham & Cheese fritattas, Egg-white veggie fritattas (shocked at how good these were), seasonal veggie egg scramble w/ goat cheese
Warm kid-friendly/carb dish - Silver dollar pancakes, Crepes w/ strawberries & cream, Mickey cinnamon rolls
Meat - Pork sausage links, baked ham, chicken sausage links
Mini-muffins - Blueberry, Lemon Poppyseed, chocolate Chip
Breakfast Bread - Apple Cinnamon, Banana, Orange

There was also smoked salmon out at least one day and it may have been all the days, it's a huge spread and you start ignoring the items you don't eat.

Lunch/Snacks:
I knew this would be light snacks and not lunch but after experiencing dinner/breakfast I didn't realize it was really ALL just bagged snack items. They had daily:
Cookies - Sugar & Chocolate Chip
Lay's Chips - Plain, BBQ & Baked
Kid's Snacks - Rainbow goldfish, grahams, whole-grain cheez-its
Veggies w/ dip (pretty big varied spread)

Dinner:
Every day we had -
Cheese & Crackers - 3-4 types of cheese, 3 types of crackers, garnishes, and usually some type of meat (once was roast beef, once was ham)
Lemonade & Tea with Simple and Strawberry Syrups for the mixologists among us (by which I mean my kids obviously)
Veggies w/ dip
Salad
Parker House rolls

Day 1:
Kid dish - chicken nuggets & make your own pb & js
Pot roast and mashed potatoes
BBQ pork sliders

Day 2:
Kid dish - mini hot dogs with toppings bar
Salmon
I'm totally blanking on the other dish it probably had olives in it.

Day 3:
Kid dish - mac & cheese with toppings bar
Chicken Tagine
Thai Beef Slaw/Salad
Tuna Poke Cones (this felt kind of mean bc kids all thought they were ice cream cones)

Dessert Hour:
This was always amazing, there wasn't a lot but everything there was fantastic. All desserts are mini sized which is nice if you're like me and want to try every single one. We missed the first night but Day 2 we had red velvet cupcakes, 2 flavors of macarons, vegan brownies, and a creme puff with chocolate cream inside. Day 3 we had vanilla cupcakes, vegan brownies, chocolate pot au creme, key lime tarts, and strawberry trifle.

One more question about the contemporary one bedroom suite. Can you hear any noise from California Grill above?

The CG footprint doesn't cover the entire 14th floor, only the center section, and the 1BRs are in locations such that they aren't directly under the restaurant.

The CG viewing walkways do extend out over each side, but you can't/won't hear any noise from those and they are more over the hallway than room anyway. If the wind is right I will occasionally hear the music playing from the speakers up there or general crowd noise right before fireworks if outside on the balcony, but never inside the room. It shouldn't be a factor at all, in my experience.

For a visual, the Bay Lake side:
14th Floor Bay Lake View 1BR.png

And the TPV side:
14th Floor TPV 1BR.png

Just returned from 3 days CL at YC Regatta Club and wanted to share the menu offerings since that was something I was super curious about before booking.

As others have said, ice cream cooler with mickey ice cream sandwiches (not bars) and olaf bars was available all day, plus a beverage cooler that had coke, coke zero, diet coke, sprite, and apple juice boxes. Beer/wine available on request the whole day (it's only actually out during dinner). There is an hour break in between serving times and you can always ask a CM during this time for drinks or ice cream, I started keeping a Coke Zero squirreled away in my room for when this happened because I hated asking for it, I'm not very good at being waited on. It was always fine to bring things back to your room.

There is also a little candy bar outside the lounge when opened that my kids were obsessed with, it's like five jars with lifesavers, mints, hershey kisses, starbursts, and saltwater taffy, but you'd have thought they struck gold.

Breakfast:
Every day we had -
Juices - options were orange, cranberry, and passionfruit guava with apple juice boxes still in bev coolers
Hard-boiled eggs
Cold cereals - options were fruit loops, rice krispies, corn flakes, and rice chex every day
Bread assortment - options were bagels, white and whole-grain breads, english muffins

Then these options rotated a different variety daily, over 3 days we saw no repeats -
Warm egg dish - Ham & Cheese fritattas, Egg-white veggie fritattas (shocked at how good these were), seasonal veggie egg scramble w/ goat cheese
Warm kid-friendly/carb dish - Silver dollar pancakes, Crepes w/ strawberries & cream, Mickey cinnamon rolls

There was also smoked salmon out at least one day and it may have been all the days, it's a huge spread and you start ignoring the items you don't eat.

Lunch/Snacks:
I knew this would be light snacks and not lunch but after experiencing dinner/breakfast I didn't realize it was really ALL just bagged snack items. They had daily:

Dinner:
Every day we had -
Cheese & Crackers - 3-4 types of cheese, 3 types of crackers, garnishes, and usually some type of meat (once was roast beef, once was ham)
Lemonade & Tea with Simple and Strawberry Syrups for the mixologists among us (by which I mean my kids obviously)
Veggies w/ dip
Salad
Parker House rolls

Day 1:
BBQ pork sliders

Day 2:
Salmon

Day 3:
Chicken Tagine
Thai Beef Slaw/Salad
Tuna Poke Cones (this felt kind of mean bc kids all thought they were ice cream cones)

Dessert Hour:
This was always amazing, there wasn't a lot but everything there was fantastic. All desserts are mini sized which is nice if you're like me and want to try every single one. We missed the first night but Day 2 we had red velvet cupcakes, 2 flavors of macarons, vegan brownies, and a creme puff with chocolate cream inside. Day 3 we had vanilla cupcakes, vegan brownies, chocolate pot au creme, key lime tarts, and strawberry trifle.
It was the same as we had in December, we also had chicken tacos, quinoa salad, Caesar salad, all good

Breakfast:
Every day we had -
Hard-boiled eggs

Lunch/Snacks:

Dinner:
Every day we had -
Veggies w/ dip
Salad
Parker House rolls

Day 1:
BBQ pork sliders

Day 2:
Salmon

Day 3:
Chicken Tagine
Thai Beef Slaw/Salad

Dessert Hour:

Thanks for the detailed recap of your CL stay. Hope you had a good stay. 😀

The CG footprint doesn't cover the entire 14th floor, only the center section, and the 1BRs are in locations such that they aren't directly under the restaurant.

The CG viewing walkways do extend out over each side, but you can't/won't hear any noise from those and they are more over the hallway than room anyway. If the wind is right I will occasionally hear the music playing from the speakers up there or general crowd noise right before fireworks if outside on the balcony, but never inside the room. It shouldn't be a factor at all, in my experience.

For a visual, the Bay Lake side:
View attachment 742223

And the TPV side:
View attachment 742224
Very helpful thank you!

This will be our first time in club there. Stayed a few times in the tower and liked it until we were right above the monorail. We’ve never stayed in the garden wing but it seems a lot more peaceful over there. My parents stayed there when I got married and they liked their room
Yeah. It is a longer walk to MK, and some of the CR amenities, but it was at the end of our trip, on a rare relax day, so it was great place to end our stay. We tend to hit the park fairly hard during our stays. There's a quiet area by the water that is nice. I'd never explored that far end of CR before. The CM's that work in that part of the hotel were also especially kind and personable.

I know this is a Disney CL thread but I figured you all were probably knowledgeable about Uni CL too. Was able to upgrade our Hard Rock room to include CL but now I’m second guessing if it’s worth it. Seems like they have shorter hours and less offerings that most Disney CL? Especially on the breakfast offerings but am struggling to find anything recent on YouTube. Anyone been recently and have any thoughts?

I know this is a Disney CL thread but I figured you all were probably knowledgeable about Uni CL too. Was able to upgrade our Hard Rock room to include CL but now I’m second guessing if it’s worth it. Seems like they have shorter hours and less offerings that most Disney CL? Especially on the breakfast offerings but am struggling to find anything recent on YouTube. Anyone been recently and have any thoughts?
vinotinto posted a review of HRH CL over on the Universal Resorts board. It's from Oct 2022 and in the main HRH thread (in the stickies).

Been MIA since our visit to CR Atrium in January. DH was really experiencing a lot of pain in his hip while walking (we discovered afterwards that he needs a replacement), and he was so unhappy that it was hard to enjoy much. Nothing eaten at FOA, if you can believe it. I shuttled him right back to the hotel to rest.

Anyways, it’s time for me to go to FL to visit my dad in memory care for a few days at the end of April, so I have a few solo days to visit. Originally planning BWI, but those aren’t open yet or are unavailable. I wanted to try something new unless CR Tower king opens up at a discount so have Poly LV club held now. It’s a Sun-Tues stay, so hopefully minimal craziness in the lounge, there is lots available right now. The location works nicely since my two “wants” are Tron and GOG/Epcot garden festival snacking. Jury’s out on Poly, historically I’ve found it annnoying but the rooms look gorg.

Hope all are well!

eta: just got a call from DSS reminding me of my 60 day timepoint

Last edited:
We have stayed there multiple times. In general, I'd say the Uni CL's are all comparable to WDW's CL's.

In some ways the universal CL's are better than WDW's, though it depends what you are seeking and which WDW CL you are comparing to HRH.

A plus of HRH is that they have bottled water. not only that, but it is themed to HRH. another plus of HRH is that it is MU
CH closer to the parks than any WDW hotel is to any Disney park. Hands down, if you want to visit any Uni hotel, you can and it is easy. You are allowed to pool hop. The pool has - or had - live music every afternoon. The HRH pool is great!

One aspect where I think most WDW CL's are a little better is the latte machines, but...the Uni CL's have a great selection of tea and decent coffee.
The HRH has a Rock and Roll vibe. During appetizers hours, they have a wider range of cocktail options. I only vaguely recall, but I think only some were included. I think there is a charge for some adult beverages.

Of the Uni CL's,...I'd say Royal Pacific and Portofino have slightly better food than HRH, the evening food at RP and Porto= light dinner. HRH, is a little more towards foods like wings, nachos, veggies tray. The desserts aren't quite as elaborate as some WDW CL's, but better than others.

Another area where Uni's CL's are great is they post a good menu each morning. You know specifics of what the rest of the day will offer.

Mid-day offerings are similar to current WDW. It is mostly items like packaged chips, but Uni's chips are ones you know. I recall Ruffles, Fritos, Cheetos. WDW's chips tend to be weird flavors. Uni also often has granola bars, but I'm not 100% if HRH has them.

Uni is also great about food allergies. On the other hand the lobby has a fairly strong fragrance.

The breakfast at Uni is more consistent than WDW's. I recall being happy with the offerings, but I am somewhat not remembering all the specifics. They have similar pastries and breads, fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs. I also remember donuts. they have milk, juices, water+ice machine.

Breakfast-7am-10am, to me those comparable to WDW's. With Uni's park hours, we tend to be up and out a little earlier than we are at WDW. If you are planning to hit the park early, and return to the tail end of breakfast, that is also much easier at the HRH, because it is SO close to the parks!

Last edited:
In my opinion, no, not worth it at all. We've given it so many tries and it never gets better
Breakfast is awful. Donuts out of a box. Hard Boiled eggs done in bulk and rubbery
Absolutely no alcohol outside service at night. So no mimosa for you!
When they do have the alcohol out, and you aren't in the parks since it's peak park time, the lines are long and they serve you 1 drink at a time. They pull it promptly at the end of service, not one second longer
Dinner was not much better than breakfast, with what tasted like frozen mass purchased appetizers they bought from Costco

Portofino's food was better but they are still very awful about alcohol.

All in all, Lowes just does a very bad job with CL/Concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter