Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That view though. 🥰. Curious, can you hear any of the exhaust fans/misc noises from the service area below, or are you far enough away that’s a non issue?
We have had this view a few times before and sometimes can hear trucks but never really an issue. That building at the bottom in the middle is the smokehouse and sometimes you can smell the smoking but nothing too bad. Here it is from a few years ago:

50D83E2B-C64A-4679-BAAC-E7BD82615B77.jpeg

Returning to Club Level in less than 2 weeks! Finally going to experience the Chronos Club at Gran Destino/Coronado. Has anyone been recently? Hoping the offerings are decent. I was originally at WL and then found a cheaper rate at Coronado including CL so decided to make the switch. Love the property and I'm an early bird so missing out on evening hours isn't a big deal for me. Transportation has never been an issue for me....if I'm not in the mood for buses I grab an Uber (expect to MK of course).
We were there recently and really enjoyed it. The club itself is beautiful, super clean and welcoming. We‘ve had other club experiences (Poly, AKL, WL and Hyatt Regency Club) and this was among our favorites. We found the offerings to be pretty good, especially the breakfasts. The frittata was really good. There was a pepper beef dish in the evening we all really liked. They had grouper out a lot. Food is made at one of their restaurants. Staff were excellent. They had champagne out for dinner and a lot of different types of alcohol. I have some pictures that might explain better. I think you will enjoy your stay!

024B8474-BE71-4877-9441-F205E6BD3CCF.jpeg

Sunrise from the Club
Tower of Terror in view

53B1293A-22C9-42F9-9137-D4FEA36A05B6.jpeg

Frittata and bacon. Some mornings they had sausages
There was always oatmeal next to these

8846CD45-3046-4FFF-9E23-7B870C6AD0E6.jpeg

2EA08616-82EB-4F30-B1BF-F148C11110CE.jpeg

6AFC63D8-2C54-484B-93DD-419050723847.jpeg

D1AD1A41-B775-4472-BB80-2BF0249B9903.jpeg

B488F312-F48B-48A5-B8F1-FEC45AFFCE1C.jpeg

Pepper beef dish

5C8D0A37-1CB5-4EC1-9ED2-36B895B346D6.jpeg

Salami, ham, pineapple, blueberries and hard boiled eggs.
(They also offered grapes and strawberries some days.
Bananas, apples, oranges and maybe pears always available, and
yogurt in the fridge. Sometimes they had turkey instead
of ham. And some type of bread always available, a very good
garlic bread at dinners.)

B9E4060E-3A35-4A8E-89E3-959B16E7F9A8.jpeg

Pasta, with either marinara or meat sauce, and cheese.
Not bad. I imagine it’s there primarily for kids.

.70F9B95B-4E7F-4A12-816F-E3595C2E01FB.jpeg

@jemtx

I like (all) CL very much but if I had to pick one resort to do without, I'd probably pick Poly.

Food choices are not optimal for me, and there is easy access to other food sources on resort grounds (or use monorail). Can't watch the fireworks from the lounge, but can watch from the beach. Also probably the best themed resort in Disney, regardless of room category.

That view though. 🥰. Curious, can you hear any of the exhaust fans/misc noises from the service area below, or are you far enough away that’s a non issue?
We have been in this area of the Concierge floor twice now. We have heard some truck noise, but it was brief and a non issue (we are early risers though), you can smell the "smoke" from the smokehouse if they are running and you are on your balcony. It isn't "smoke" something is on fire, it has a sweet scent and from the high floor is pretty mild. I don't like looking down and seeing a service area, but since those balconies are closed in, you don't notice it unless you are standing at the railing. I would say you hear as much boat horn as service vehicle.

@jemtx

I like (all) CL very much but if I had to pick one resort to do without, I'd probably pick Poly.

Food choices are not optimal for me, and there is easy access to other food sources on resort grounds (or use monorail). Can't watch the fireworks from the lounge, but can watch from the beach. Also probably the best themed resort in Disney, regardless of room category.he
Thanks for your perspective. The lounge also seems to be very busy (just the resort in general). I guess the price is just attractive bc the CR doesn’t have as large a discount this summer. So hard to step outside my Disney comfort… 😔

Cheers from our late start - MK After Hours was amazing last night!!! So, so worth it. Got up and got a GotG BG and $LL, will try for Disco Inferno and have some snacks, then fly back late today to rain-soaked SoCal.

Atrium Club b-fast. A little picked over, but they just had a rush and are replenishing. Present and accounted for: fried chicken biscuits and shrimp/grits. Noticeably absent: say it with me: coddled eggs.

Fried chicken biscuits are the shizzle, btw! I may have to adjust my attitude towards CR. DH commented on our fab room and view (Bay Lake).

(Missing: photo of bagels, but ya’ll know what those look like!)

Attachments

• 0C4321E3-7A97-49AA-AA8C-FDC27EF76BA1.jpeg
    0C4321E3-7A97-49AA-AA8C-FDC27EF76BA1.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 42EFFCC3-C84C-40FE-B500-73B04773EC43.jpeg
    42EFFCC3-C84C-40FE-B500-73B04773EC43.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 25D58BF0-FCF4-4049-B523-36FD49E29188.jpeg
    25D58BF0-FCF4-4049-B523-36FD49E29188.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 04D03B76-13D9-42E6-BA09-B2942C755A6C.jpeg
    04D03B76-13D9-42E6-BA09-B2942C755A6C.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 092B0007-5190-4C0A-B133-3ADDE116371E.jpeg
    092B0007-5190-4C0A-B133-3ADDE116371E.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 44
  • 7774A97D-DA97-4D76-A646-C2816A90EB0A.jpeg
    7774A97D-DA97-4D76-A646-C2816A90EB0A.jpeg
    91.5 KB · Views: 45
We have been in this area of the Concierge floor twice now. We have heard some truck noise, but it was brief and a non issue (we are early risers though), you can smell the "smoke" from the smokehouse if they are running and you are on your balcony. It isn't "smoke" something is on fire, it has a sweet scent and from the high floor is pretty mild. I don't like looking down and seeing a service area, but since those balconies are closed in, you don't notice it unless you are standing at the railing. I would say you hear as much boat horn as service vehicle.
Stayed there in May 2017 and I agree, noise didn’t bother us. At the time, I had an 18 month old sleeping in a crib right by the sliding door and it didn’t wake him up.

Fun little story - what DID wake me up was fireworks at 2-3 AM multiple nights. We were there the last week of Wishes (our last night was also Wishes last night…talk about bonkers at MK but I digress…). I think they were doing run-throughs of HEA during the wee hours of the morning. Kinda cool to watch (because of course I watched it instead of trying to sleep like a normal person).

I know that story was completely pointless but seeing what appears to be an uptick in WL CL photos is really making me miss it. We usually let our son have some fairly heavy input as to where we stay and he hasn’t mentioned wanting to go back. Maybe someday…

Someone talk me out of this. We are always either CR or YC or a split btwn the two. Was set for a regular tower room this summer and I just happen to see a couple of nights (2 or 3) available at Poly CL which has never been on my radar and the price for it is in between the price for a non-CL CR LV and CR-TPV. I love CR, but am a little salty that their discount is less than other resorts this summer.

This is me exactly. I was planning CR theme park view for July 4th, then found a Poly garden CL with the AP discount. We just started staying CR 2 years ago after 20 + years of almost exclusive YC stays. We found we really like it & have been doing CR/ YC split stays. I also haven’t seriously looked at staying Poly CL, but how can I pass up that discount on a resort & room that is hardly ever discounted?? Luckily I have time to decide & hope we get some more reports from Poly CL soon.

This is me exactly. I was planning CR theme park view for July 4th, then found a Poly garden CL with the AP discount. We just started staying CR 2 years ago after 20 + years of almost exclusive YC stays. We found we really like it & have been doing CR/ YC split stays. I also haven’t seriously looked at staying Poly CL, but how can I pass up that discount on a resort & room that is hardly ever discounted?? Luckily I have time to decide & hope we get some more reports from Poly CL soon.
OMG. This sentence is me 100% right now:

We found we really like it & have been doing CR/ YC split stays. I also haven’t seriously looked at staying Poly CL, but how can I pass up that discount on a resort & room that is hardly ever discounted??

Someone talk me out of this. We are always either CR or YC or a split btwn the two. Was set for a regular tower room this summer and I just happen to see a couple of nights (2 or 3) available at Poly CL which has never been on my radar and the price for it is in between the price for a non-CL CR LV and CR-TPV. I love CR, but am a little salty that their discount is less than other resorts this summer.
Poly has a nice discount. If you were inclined to try now is the time. Especially summer!

Had my phone call today from BWI CL for a Sunday arrival! I requested a 4th floor room and she added that to my file. Time to get serious about packing (and studying Genie, VQ, EE hours..........).
Enjoy. It’s been two months since we were there and my kids - 12 and 9 - still talk about all the CL cast members we had the pleasure of meeting as if they are friends for life. It’s truly a special group of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter