Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thanks for the pics! Are there typically a “kids offering” at all the CLs? My daughter is a picky eater and would definitely prefer that to the things I’ve seen from AKL CL.
Boardwalk club level does not have kids offerings, other than at lunch when a couple of days they had uncrustables out.

I mean, (most) everything is worth doing once so don’t let me dissuade you from it. It is cool/unique. Ordering your own food allows for a make-your-own-CL setup which isn’t all that bad. Plus the space, laundry, etc. So there are definitely some pros.

To me they do feel a little isolated out there - if it’s rainy/storm season it can be annoying given the exposed walking. The splash pool was cute but relatively impractical. Gravity works against wastewater so it gets “sucked” out from time to time, which makes a noticeable noise (this isn’t a major nit, just something to note).

Mine was more on the Hawaii side of things, not sure what I would think about being more on the TTC side.
Thanks!

I agree that it would be unique, but at the price point and how we are currently interested in experiencing Disney, it’s sounding like it’s not going to have the amenities that we value. (Long weekend trips, small family, carry-on luggage only, more park time than resort time, etc.)

It’s Disney math, so ignore that the ceiling is absurd, but for 2 nights in the Bungalow, we could instead do 2 nights CL CR Tower and a VIP tour. Isn’t that crazy?!?!

But perhaps it’s crazier that I can’t bring myself to let it go and cancel it. :sad2:

Breakfast offerings another morning....these seemed new on the rotation, or at least new to me.

Fried Chicken Biscuit with Bacon Pepper Jam (yes please!), Grits w/ Shrimp & Peach Bacon Ragu.

Tortilla Espanola

Bread spread, looks pretty similar to the day before.

This section pretty much the same this day except the Honey Yogurt has a different topping.

I missed the other mornings, one of which included the infamous Coddled Eggs. Darn. 8-)
The fried chicken biscuit cancels out the coddled eggs. 🤤

Thanks!

I agree that it would be unique, but at the price point and how we are currently interested in experiencing Disney, it’s sounding like it’s not going to have the amenities that we value. (Long weekend trips, small family, carry-on luggage only, more park time than resort time, etc.)

It’s Disney math, so ignore that the ceiling is absurd, but for 2 nights in the Bungalow, we could instead do 2 nights CL CR Tower and a VIP tour. Isn’t that crazy?!?!

But perhaps it’s crazier that I can’t bring myself to let it go and cancel it. :sad2:

The bungalows are DVC...it's really a house, not a hotel room. If you aren't going to take advantage of the full kitchen, living room, laundry, etc then as nice as they are, it's not a cost that sounds "worth it" given your touring style.

Go with the CR CL for now, and if you want something decadent at Poly try calling/stalking for a CL suite there instead of a regular CL room. Or really, a CL suite anywhere, that's going to give you a larger space that fits your touring style better.

The bungalows are DVC...it's really a house, not a hotel room. If you aren't going to take advantage of the full kitchen, living room, laundry, etc then as nice as they are, it's not a cost that sounds "worth it" given your touring style.

Go with the CR CL for now, and if you want something decadent at Poly try calling/stalking for a CL suite there instead of a regular CL room. Or really, a CL suite anywhere, that's going to give you a larger space that fits your touring style better.
Thank you. I agree. I guess I just thought that for about $4k/night in May (so not peak), that there must be something I was missing to have the cost somewhat justified. But it sounds like the things that have it work for others are not the things that make sense to us. (Nice way of saying that some bottles of wine are more important to me than a dish washer. 🍷🤣)

I guess I just thought that for about $4k/night in May (so not peak), that there must be something I was missing to have the cost somewhat justified.
Yes, a Poly Bungalow sleeps up to 8 Adults in vs a regular CL room.

Yes I agree 100% a 2 BR vacation home on stilts over the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Dave

Thank you. I agree. I guess I just thought that for about $4k/night in May (so not peak), that there must be something I was missing to have the cost somewhat justified. But it sounds like the things that have it work for others are not the things that make sense to us. (Nice way of saying that some bottles of wine are more important to me than a dish washer. 🍷🤣)
I’d pick 🍷 over dishwasher anytime😂

Does the Poly CL offer decaf coffee? I've recently stopped drinking coffee but still like the ritual of it, if that makes sense...

Slightly worried about the Poly CL food offerings after the more recent comments.
Are the breakfast offerings for Poly CL as good as other CLs?
Do they have good children selections in the evening?
Wish CR CL would open for August, I am more familiar with what they offer. Ah well...😞

Slightly worried about the Poly CL food offerings after the more recent comments.
Wish CR CL would open for August, I am more familiar with what they offer. Ah well...😞
I would love to see some more recent reviews as well. Poly CL is my fave for convenience and location, and I generally like the food. However, last summer I noticed a few quality changes, particularly the fruit and bread offerings(my go to BF). The fruit selection was lacking and the breads were not quite the same quality as before.

I still love Poly CL (Nespresso is calling my name lol) and will be heading back in June, but I'm hoping the quality is a little improved and last summer's changes were due to supply availability. Looking at some other pics of offerings I've got my fingers crossed!

I would love to see some more recent reviews as well. Poly CL is my fave for convenience and location, and I generally like the food. However, last summer I noticed a few quality changes, particularly the fruit and bread offerings(my go to BF). The fruit selection was lacking and the breads were not quite the same quality as before.

I still love Poly CL (Nespresso is calling my name lol) and will be heading back in June, but I'm hoping the quality is a little improved and last summer's changes were due to supply availability. Looking at some other pics of offerings I've got my fingers crossed!
Sorry with it being NYE and my future SIL 1st poly cl trip I didn’t do pix.

Breakfast had several cereals for kiddos. There was a bowl of whole fruit to take plus a bowl with strawberries and I think blueberries, They had bagels and breads for toast, There was a few hot items as well. However I transferred to GF our last day and they definitely had more of EVERYTHING.

Midday was just cookies and chips basically.

Evening I could not make a meal of it at all. It was truly just a few things . I did not notice a kids area like years past but we were kinda busy I might have missed it.

However I did like the desserts ! They also had a tub of ice cream and one night I used a paper coffee cup and added strawberries, caramel and whipped cream and went out to watch EWP with my sundae. THAT WAS FUN!!

Highlights were POG, attentive staff and getting a beverage was not time consuming. Both 12/30 and 12/31 we got a special treat in our room for the holiday. Having the seating for fireworks is always nice for holiday trips as well.

GF has so much more except desserts, I found theirs boring but they did add a freezer with ice cream novelties.

Oh I do remember 1/1 evening we were hanging at poly. I ran down to sit in the lounge and enjoy the view. I want to say 6:30pm or so they brought out a fresh cheese plate, I made SIL a cup of olives and a few rolls of sandwich meat, I did not remember seeing this at 5p , it may have just been picked over, This time there was a whole bowl of olives plus the cold cuts n cheeses, it looked nice. He loves olives lol. Made his night 🫒🫒🫒4C8E9538-B68A-4B36-A6BB-EADF4A1A1DD5.jpeg32D3989E-3E63-4CFB-861F-EC6A595C82E1.jpeg8879C739-3F72-4EE5-A4E0-D0883B251B8A.jpegA9941FAF-DB78-495A-B5AB-24D0A71491F5.jpeg

Trips? I am always mixing it up. Currently it’s me and dad 3/16-19 at CBR for skyliner. Found Monsieur Paul for 3/17😁 I can justify that price not paying CL prices.

Then her actual bday 3/19 Tower CL @ CR 2Q room was available with AP so we have that finale! I hope to just sit and enjoy the view!

Fingers crossed for AP preview or D23 preview for Tron. I watched that movie so many times with dis when he was young. It’s special to me for that, However ds and I can not get over how clueless dd is about it. 1st she thought it was Marvel. Um no! Then she said to me last week oh Tron, he’s turning 40 soon. What?? You don’t deserve to ride lol.

These were from a different evening....

"Kids" offerings...
View attachment 731831

Herb Roasted Salmon w/ (something?) Lemon Butter Sauce, Beef Bourguignon w/ Baby Vegetables.
View attachment 731832

Same bread spread...
View attachment 731833

Seems like the same as the other night as well...
View attachment 731834

This section was different nightly... Crudite, Wedge Salad w/ Bacon & Blue Cheese, Watermelon Salad (can't really see it in the pic, but this was really good), Citrus Poaches Shrimp with Pineapple Aquachile.
View attachment 731835

Current wines, plus there's a sparkling wine just off pic. Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet. I have said this before but this selection always strikes me as a little odd given the abundance of good wine in the building.
View attachment 731836

Latest from the fridge. Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, various milks, Heineken, Angry Orchard, Mic Ultra, Sam Adams Winter Brew, Stella. I'm not sure what (if anything) is missing at this particular moment in that beer row... in the past they've had beers such as Bud Light, 420, and Goose Island 312.
View attachment 731837
Everything looks so good! Going in a few weeks excited to try everything. Tower wasn’t available so we are doing atrium. The only difference is atrium doesn’t get the sushi?

Sorry with it being NYE and my future SIL 1st poly cl trip I didn’t do pix.

Breakfast had several cereals for kiddos. There was a bowl of whole fruit to take plus a bowl with strawberries and I think blueberries, They had bagels and breads for toast, There was a few hot items as well. However I transferred to GF our last day and they definitely had more of EVERYTHING.

Midday was just cookies and chips basically.

Evening I could not make a meal of it at all. It was truly just a few things . I did not notice a kids area like years past but we were kinda busy I might have missed it.

However I did like the desserts ! They also had a tub of ice cream and one night I used a paper coffee cup and added strawberries, caramel and whipped cream and went out to watch EWP with my sundae. THAT WAS FUN!!

Highlights were POG, attentive staff and getting a beverage was not time consuming. Both 12/30 and 12/31 we got a special treat in our room for the holiday. Having the seating for fireworks is always nice for holiday trips as well.

GF has so much more except desserts, I found theirs boring but they did add a freezer with ice cream novelties.

Oh I do remember 1/1 evening we were hanging at poly. I ran down to sit in the lounge and enjoy the view. I want to say 6:30pm or so they brought out a fresh cheese plate, I made SIL a cup of olives and a few rolls of sandwich meat, I did not remember seeing this at 5p , it may have just been picked over, This time there was a whole bowl of olives plus the cold cuts n cheeses, it looked nice. He loves olives lol. Made his night 🫒🫒🫒View attachment 732185View attachment 732186View attachment 732187View attachment 732188
Thank you for the info. My kids do love the desserts and ice cream!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter