Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Good to know! I'm just happy/surprised with the summer prices of RPC in the 700's and CR CL in the 600's! For a while, every time I looked these rooms were easily double that. We just returned from a cruise (non-Disney) and we stayed in an Owner's Suite (so had CL!) and it really gave us the itch to get back to the good old days of Disney CL. I have 2 upcoming trips booked after seeing the AP discounts - Riviera/YC CL in July and then CR CL in August for MNSSHP. YES, let's hope the discounts go into fall and beyond!
Those both sound like fun trips!

Here's a question from my last CL trip, as I have another one upcoming: about a week out, I got a call from a concierge introducing himself and asking if there was anything specific I needed or any questions I had for my trip.

Is this common practice or did I just get an exceptional cast member trying to earn some Mega Ears?
I have had a call for all my cl's this past year but they couldn't do much other than take my room request.

They always left a message if I didn't answer for about 1/2 the time. However last week I didn't catch it in time and they did not leave a message. My room is a 1 bedroom at Poly. There is only one so no requests needed at least.

Was watching a video of CR-CL (atrium) and it looked like there was nothing to dip the crudite in. Do they put out some ranch or hummus or anything like that?

So I've only been to BWI CL once and my experience was exactly like you described above. One very large family in particular was always there, multiple strollers, took up multiple tables, and it was overall just very crowded. I recall eating apps one night squeezed together on a couch with a plate in my lap. This was over a Princess Half long weekend several years ago so at the time I chalked it up to that as those types of weekends can promote more lounge time from some guests. Gosh knows BWI CL reviews are always so favorable around here I figured it was just me and/or a one off situation.

Lounge crowding at all the CLs has always been an off/on topic around here for as long as I've been following this thread, but part of me does wonder if things like no DDP, harder to get ADRs, wanting to get more $'s worth of CL, etc have shifted some guest patterns, on the margins.
Things have improved in general in BWI since reopening because they dropped a large number of rooms from their CL
The also removed the couches from the CL lounge, all tables in there now. The couches are in the area outside the lounge.
If there is a large family group staying in the CL and they all decide to come in together there is an issue. 1 large group descending on the lounge at once will have a bigger impact than the same number of guests staying but arriving at staggered times, if that makes sense. So that part ends up being lucky or unlucky.
Why large family groups opt to stay at BWI over another Resort I couldn't began to guess. It doesn't really lend itself to large groups all that well and with the fewer rooms now, is harder to book.
But we have been there with a huge group too and yes, when they all show up together it's bad. But, then again, when they all leave, it's heaven. The place is empty. We found both ends of the spectrum that trip.
Still, since reopening we've not had issues with finding no tables. Nothing like we had prior when they had all the rooms outside the doors.

That's good to hear. Guess the new price structure od $1300 a night didn't work out :D

I hope it's a thing of the past!!

Though we've had some good non-CL trips and have enjoyed the freedom of eating whatever/whenever we want without feeling like we're missing out on lounge time. I will say one thing that I miss very much is Poly CL room facing the lagoon. But I'm not sure if it's just me being nostalgic about memories there or if we'd truly enjoy it just as much. Things change so much as the kids get older. I do want to get there again, though, and hopefully by the time we go back there will be discounts there again :).

I have a CL BWI stay coming up in September and got an email this morning with info on Signature Services with a phone number and a countdown to my stay, including when I can begin to make ADRs. I've been desperately trying to find a bigger room for our stay - is this the kind of thing I might mention to SS in case they see something open up before me?

I have a CL BWI stay coming up in September and got an email this morning with info on Signature Services with a phone number and a countdown to my stay, including when I can begin to make ADRs. I've been desperately trying to find a bigger room for our stay - is this the kind of thing I might mention to SS in case they see something open up before me?
Highly unlikely but curious to see what they say if you ask.
Booking rooms is not something I've known SS to do
Not to mention, even for the things they can book, they are not prone to be as on top of checking as you are yourself. For example, they don't start work when ADR open for the day so by the time they get in things have already been booking for a while yet. Plus, you aren't the only guest on the list that they are looking to book for.
Still, if you ask, report back to what their answer is, if you don't mind

Highly unlikely but curious to see what they say if you ask.
Booking rooms is not something I've known SS to do
Not to mention, even for the things they can book, they are not prone to be as on top of checking as you are yourself. For example, they don't start work when ADR open for the day so by the time they get in things have already been booking for a while yet. Plus, you aren't the only guest on the list that they are looking to book for.
Still, if you ask, report back to what their answer is, if you don't mind
Thanks! First time CL so it’s all a bit new! Especially with recent reports that maybe SS is doing more little by little. Anyone have advice as to what time a day is best to check for rooms? I admit I’m looking several times a day hoping someone rescheduled their trip as I get lucky! Just don’t know if these things happen in real time or they re-release them at midnight or 6am, etc.

Thanks! First time CL so it’s all a bit new! Especially with recent reports that maybe SS is doing more little by little. Anyone have advice as to what time a day is best to check for rooms? I admit I’m looking several times a day hoping someone rescheduled their trip as I get lucky! Just don’t know if these things happen in real time or they re-release them at midnight or 6am, etc.
I've been stalking different rooms for a trip that begins on Friday. Honestly, I find inventory changing all the dang time. I check pretty much any chance I get. I can't say that it drops in real time but it's not once a day either. Just keep on doing what you are doing would be my advice

Obvious dates to really be sure not to miss checking are 30 days and 5 or so days out
That's when packages and room only folks drop their reservations so you can find a lot of inventory come back in around those time frames.

Evening apps…all except the cheese and fruit.

Attachments

• 91BC1DD5-EE6E-4FC8-AD4F-38D9F49BA390.jpeg
    91BC1DD5-EE6E-4FC8-AD4F-38D9F49BA390.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 49
  • 39255D94-B4B7-46EE-B8EC-46A9BD6009E9.jpeg
    39255D94-B4B7-46EE-B8EC-46A9BD6009E9.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 51
  • D8836E61-1346-4EA6-B198-EA00243C22B5.jpeg
    D8836E61-1346-4EA6-B198-EA00243C22B5.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 52
  • EC08F043-A39A-42C4-BDEF-B9C25B05A1EA.jpeg
    EC08F043-A39A-42C4-BDEF-B9C25B05A1EA.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 51
  • ADE83A63-E71F-4E1B-873D-94D1CB8EE656.jpeg
    ADE83A63-E71F-4E1B-873D-94D1CB8EE656.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 48
Sometimes they reach out, most recently in my experience, via phone call on two separate occasions. However, if there is something you need to reach out to them for, you can call or email them at any time! Phone: (407) 939-7777 or email disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com Enjoy!
How close to your stay do they normally contact you? We booked several months ago for a date coming up in a couple weeks. This is our first time staying CL. We are only staying for one night.

How close to your stay do they normally contact you? We booked several months ago for a date coming up in a couple weeks. This is our first time staying CL. We are only staying for one night.
So, in my most recent experience, I booked our last trip in June 2021 and my first call came in October… 2nd call 13 days before arrival day.

For this years trip, I booked my next CL stay in January and still have not heard from anyone. My 2nd stay I just booked recently, and nothing from them regarding that stay either.

So not sure if there’s any rhyme or reason, it’s definitely hit or miss when it comes to hearing from them. Don’t hesitate to contact them if you need them. Enjoy it!

I booked GDT CL (and have since canceled) a few days ago and they called the next day, it was an August trip.

I hope it's a thing of the past!!

Though we've had some good non-CL trips and have enjoyed the freedom of eating whatever/whenever we want without feeling like we're missing out on lounge time. I will say one thing that I miss very much is Poly CL room facing the lagoon. But I'm not sure if it's just me being nostalgic about memories there or if we'd truly enjoy it just as much. Things change so much as the kids get older. I do want to get there again, though, and hopefully by the time we go back there will be discounts there again :).
I have been stalking the site for a cancel and poly lv cl showed for my dates. It is close to double my CR non cl TPV room. Decisions.

We go looking for wedding dresses mid August in DC, if there’s any $ left after that lol maybe I can keep this reservation. She hasn’t tried on a dress yet at all! There’s a small shop here in my town and she said next week we can go and check it out. My mil is visiting from Fla and will love that!

I had a dream the Seats and Treats dessert party was happening during mnsshp. I must really want that 😂

If it's been mentioned and I missed it I'm sorry for asking again but has anyone reported if they are serving wine/beer at YC/BC now or is it self serve? I know at one time they served it there but not sure how it's being done currently.
I'm really struggling with where to stay for our pending trip. Pending as in checking in on Saturday. Well, we arrive on Friday. Late evening. I'm battling do we stay somewhere around DS on Friday night, then move to our Disney resort on Saturday morning or do we just go on and check in to Disney on Friday. On top of that I'm struggling with where to stay. Either YC CL or BWI CL. Can do BWI Deluxe CL or YC Water View CL. We'll have 14 yo Granddaughter which is why the Deluxe room appeals to us so much. But I do love the redone YC rooms. We could add on Friday night at YC for just about the same as Saturday at BWI+Friday night anywhere else, plus Uber move. And I'd love having a room Saturday vs. being homeless part of the day. I'd cross my fingers that we could get in a room early at BWI but you never know. I do know they have open rooms on Friday so that does help the chances some
Clearly I'm against the wall and must make a choice like yesterday, LOL.
Family is no help. Not really. DH is anti-change typically so he'd always lean to BWI cause that's what we know. DGD said BWI but really, she doesn't care either. That's what she knows most too. But they always leave it up to me.
So as very silly as it is, the deciding factor may come down to does YC serve their alcohol or is it self serve?

So as very silly as it is, the deciding factor may come down to does YC serve their alcohol or is it self serve?
When we were at YC in early May, they had the cart set up with a CM manning it. It’s the same way it was set up pre closing so I assume the CM was pouring. We don’t drink so didn’t actually have any wine so I can’t say for sure.

Edit: I also recall the CM walking around offering wine refills too.

Last edited:
Poly CL BF was much better with sausage, frittatas, and potatoes in addition to the regular oatmeal, breads, and yogurt. There are mini coconut pineapple muffins which are super yummy!

We were able to get up early and head to AK to hit up a few rides we missed the other day and reride Dinosaur lol! We even made it back in time for BF!

When we were at YC in early May, they had the cart set up with a CM manning it. It’s the same way it was set up pre closing so I assume the CM was pouring. We don’t drink so didn’t actually have any wine so I can’t say for sure.

Edit: I also recall the CM walking around offering wine refills too.
Thank you. That really helps. I needed something to push me

If it's been mentioned and I missed it I'm sorry for asking again but has anyone reported if they are serving wine/beer at YC/BC now or is it self serve? I know at one time they served it there but not sure how it's being done currently.
I'm really struggling with where to stay for our pending trip. Pending as in checking in on Saturday. Well, we arrive on Friday. Late evening. I'm battling do we stay somewhere around DS on Friday night, then move to our Disney resort on Saturday morning or do we just go on and check in to Disney on Friday. On top of that I'm struggling with where to stay. Either YC CL or BWI CL. Can do BWI Deluxe CL or YC Water View CL. We'll have 14 yo Granddaughter which is why the Deluxe room appeals to us so much. But I do love the redone YC rooms. We could add on Friday night at YC for just about the same as Saturday at BWI+Friday night anywhere else, plus Uber move. And I'd love having a room Saturday vs. being homeless part of the day. I'd cross my fingers that we could get in a room early at BWI but you never know. I do know they have open rooms on Friday so that does help the chances some
Clearly I'm against the wall and must make a choice like yesterday, LOL.
Family is no help. Not really. DH is anti-change typically so he'd always lean to BWI cause that's what we know. DGD said BWI but really, she doesn't care either. That's what she knows most too. But they always leave it up to me.
In my opinion...BWI CL is the best on property. The deluxe rooms are worth every penny, even though they are in desperate need of a refresh. BWI is self serve.. last time we were at YC CL, there was a cart. That can be intimidating if you want more than few few refills:) but I've never allowed my self to be embarrassed....paid a lot of $$$ for a room that includes food and booze.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter