Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

In my opinion...BWI CL is the best on property. The deluxe rooms are worth every penny, even though they are in desperate need of a refresh. BWI is self serve.. last time we were at YC CL, there was a cart. That can be intimidating if you want more than few few refills:) but I've never allowed my self to be embarrassed....paid a lot of $$$ for a room that includes food and booze.
I'd love to book BWI CL in Jan, but I'm a little worried about the renovations. Does anyone have dates for when they will likely close CL for awhile?

In my opinion...BWI CL is the best on property. The deluxe rooms are worth every penny, even though they are in desperate need of a refresh. BWI is self serve.. last time we were at YC CL, there was a cart. That can be intimidating if you want more than few few refills:) but I've never allowed my self to be embarrassed....paid a lot of $$$ for a room that includes food and booze.
Yes, we love BWI CL, we stay there several times a year. It's hard to pass up staying anywhere else, though we have done CSR and CR recently
And their Deluxe rooms are favorites. Last time DGD came on a trip with us we stayed in one of their rooms. I was ecstatic to find one this trip, since it was such short notice and there are only 10. It's like it was meant to be.

If it's been mentioned and I missed it I'm sorry for asking again but has anyone reported if they are serving wine/beer at YC/BC now or is it self serve? I know at one time they served it there but not sure how it's being done currently.
I'm really struggling with where to stay for our pending trip. Pending as in checking in on Saturday. Well, we arrive on Friday. Late evening. I'm battling do we stay somewhere around DS on Friday night, then move to our Disney resort on Saturday morning or do we just go on and check in to Disney on Friday. On top of that I'm struggling with where to stay. Either YC CL or BWI CL. Can do BWI Deluxe CL or YC Water View CL. We'll have 14 yo Granddaughter which is why the Deluxe room appeals to us so much. But I do love the redone YC rooms. We could add on Friday night at YC for just about the same as Saturday at BWI+Friday night anywhere else, plus Uber move. And I'd love having a room Saturday vs. being homeless part of the day. I'd cross my fingers that we could get in a room early at BWI but you never know. I do know they have open rooms on Friday so that does help the chances some
Clearly I'm against the wall and must make a choice like yesterday, LOL.
Family is no help. Not really. DH is anti-change typically so he'd always lean to BWI cause that's what we know. DGD said BWI but really, she doesn't care either. That's what she knows most too. But they always leave it up to me.
So as very silly as it is, the deciding factor may come down to does YC serve their alcohol or is it self serve?
I'm no help but love that your choice comes down to the adult beverages 🍻 that was why I hated my BC CL stay. Couldn't get a drink🤷‍♀️ the CMs were so busy with other staff, I waited a good 30 minutes one time and another I left and went and had to buy a beer. Very odd. I know that's not the norm but self serve would have been a pleasure.

Thank you. That really helps. I needed something to push me
Just curious...what did you choose lol?? We were at YC in March and really liked it, but part of its appeal was just trying something new. We love the pool at YC, but having more space in the Deluxe room at BWI certainly is nice, especially for a crowded holiday weekend so you can retreat to your room if the lounge is crowded. We were actually booked in a deluxe for this weekend too but switched to a two bedroom because we got a good discount and it has even more space. Did you just book that room recently? Wonder if you got the one I just canceled lol! I guess it just depends on how important the space is to you vs. the better pool. If you spend a decent amount of time at the hotel, I'd opt for the bigger room, but that's personal preference. As for your hotel choice for arrival night, we are too cheap to pay Disney prices if we have a late arrival night. We have stayed at a DS hotel before, but that can be a pain depending on your circumstances. Does your granddaughter like to sleep in while you are an early riser? If you all get up at around the same time, it's no big deal, but since our DD likes to sleep in, we have been opting for the Swan lately for late arrival night when we have a BWI stay. They have room service (I think until midnight) so we can order food when we get there since not much is open late around there. The burgers are really good FYI. Plus, we can leave DD sleeping in the room while we go to the BWI lounge early the next morning for coffee and breakfast and then walk back over to get DD and luggage later to uber back to BW. Not sure if you would be comfortable with that though since your granddaughter is younger...but I think we've been doing this for a few years?? We are able to use Marriott points at Swan though so it's probably a bit more appealing to do this for us?? I was told March for the renovation at BWI, but I will certainly be asking if that is definite or just a "probably" because we like to go for our anniversary in February!

Just curious...what did you choose lol?? We were at YC in March and really liked it, but part of its appeal was just trying something new. We love the pool at YC, but having more space in the Deluxe room at BWI certainly is nice, especially for a crowded holiday weekend so you can retreat to your room if the lounge is crowded. We were actually booked in a deluxe for this weekend too but switched to a two bedroom because we got a good discount and it has even more space. Did you just book that room recently? Wonder if you got the one I just canceled lol! I guess it just depends on how important the space is to you vs. the better pool. If you spend a decent amount of time at the hotel, I'd opt for the bigger room, but that's personal preference. As for your hotel choice for arrival night, we are too cheap to pay Disney prices if we have a late arrival night. We have stayed at a DS hotel before, but that can be a pain depending on your circumstances. Does your granddaughter like to sleep in while you are an early riser? If you all get up at around the same time, it's no big deal, but since our DD likes to sleep in, we have been opting for the Swan lately for late arrival night when we have a BWI stay. They have room service (I think until midnight) so we can order food when we get there since not much is open late around there. The burgers are really good FYI. Plus, we can leave DD sleeping in the room while we go to the BWI lounge early the next morning for coffee and breakfast and then walk back over to get DD and luggage later to uber back to BW. Not sure if you would be comfortable with that though since your granddaughter is younger...but I think we've been doing this for a few years?? We are able to use Marriott points at Swan though so it's probably a bit more appealing to do this for us?? I was told March for the renovation at BWI, but I will certainly be asking if that is definite or just a "probably" because we like to go for our anniversary in February!
Ooh, that's a good tip about the Swan. We have a 6/630 flight and I was thinking I needed to get food at the airport for.my kids. I haven't pulled the plug on bwi CL because there's no discount and paying rack when we will arrive so late is not appealing, at all. Something to think about for sure.

Deluxe at BWI. The latest sleeper in my group is DH. He's like a teenaged boy, if he had his choice he'd stay up till 3 am and sleep till noon. He doesn't at Disney but he does stay up late. I'm so used to it I can sleep with the TV on now. Especially as tired as I get at Disney.
We like the appeal of having the extra space/couch for DGD.
Honestly, we don't think BC/YC is a better pool. I don't get the appeal of it. We are fine with the BWV pool.
We are going to book Swan with an Orbitz discount/credit so we can walk over vs having to get another Uber that morning. Split the difference vs. staying at BWI that night and staying at DS and paying for another Uber. if that makes sense.
And yeah, we may have gotten your cancelled room. I can't remember exactly when I found it, last week one day.

I'm no help but love that your choice comes down to the adult beverages 🍻 that was why I hated my BC CL stay. Couldn't get a drink🤷‍♀️ the CMs were so busy with other staff, I waited a good 30 minutes one time and another I left and went and had to buy a beer. Very odd. I know that's not the norm but self serve would have been a pleasure.
It's just the silliest thing. I know it's unlimited but it's just a PITA to have to ask. I don't feel guilty or like a lush when I ask for several but I also don't like that I have to wait around if they are busy or if there's a line or what have you. Yes it might be childish or selfish but heck, I'm paying for CL for a large part because DH and I do drink quite a few adult beverages and I want full and unfettered access to them LOL

Ooh, that's a good tip about the Swan. We have a 6/630 flight and I was thinking I needed to get food at the airport for.my kids. I haven't pulled the plug on bwi CL because there's no discount and paying rack when we will arrive so late is not appealing, at all. Something to think about for sure.
6:30 Friday is when our flight lands so you get what I'm talking about. If we were going to make it for dinner I'd probably pull the plug for CL for Friday night. I hate the thought of doing it just for desserts. That's the one service we rarely partake in. I'm not a cordial drinker and very rarely have more than a couple desserts. Unless they have those fruit topped meringues out. I can eat an entire tray of them

It's just the silliest thing. I know it's unlimited but it's just a PITA to have to ask. I don't feel guilty or like a lush when I ask for several but I also don't like that I have to wait around if they are busy or if there's a line or what have you. Yes it might be childish or selfish but heck, I'm paying for CL for a large part because DH and I do drink quite a few adult beverages and I want full and unfettered access to them LOL
Hahaha. We totally feel the same. I was annoyed I had to leave the 5th floor and go pay for drinks when I couldn't get help (and payed a lot to be on the 5th). I don't love the YC/BC pool either. Way too crowded. My oldest can float in that lazy river all day, I think it's boring.

Deluxe at BWI. The latest sleeper in my group is DH. He's like a teenaged boy, if he had his choice he'd stay up till 3 am and sleep till noon. He doesn't at Disney but he does stay up late. I'm so used to it I can sleep with the TV on now. Especially as tired as I get at Disney.
We like the appeal of having the extra space/couch for DGD.
Honestly, we don't think BC/YC is a better pool. I don't get the appeal of it. We are fine with the BWV pool.
We are going to book Swan with an Orbitz discount/credit so we can walk over vs having to get another Uber that morning. Split the difference vs. staying at BWI that night and staying at DS and paying for another Uber. if that makes sense.
And yeah, we may have gotten your cancelled room. I can't remember exactly when I found it, last week one day.
Makes a lot of sense to me! Maybe we'll see you there! I just like the lazy river at YC, but you and @jods are right about it being more crowded. Getting lounge chairs is a pain! Our flight options from our city are very limited. We don't arrive at MCO until around 8:30pm. Obviously, we wouldn't even make desserts with the later flight time so definitely doesn't make sense to pay for CL for us...and also the reason there's nothing open at the airport when we arrive. I suppose it depends on what terminal you land in, but it has only been fast food places open lately when we arrived and DD and I can't have gluten. Swan has some gluten free options for room service! Very funny about your DH being the one to stay up late and sleep late...that has always been my kids!

Makes a lot of sense to me! Maybe we'll see you there! I just like the lazy river at YC, but you and @jods are right about it being more crowded. Getting lounge chairs is a pain! Our flight options from our city are very limited. We don't arrive at MCO until around 8:30pm. Obviously, we wouldn't even make desserts with the later flight time so definitely doesn't make sense to pay for CL for us...and also the reason there's nothing open at the airport when we arrive. I suppose it depends on what terminal you land in, but it has only been fast food places open lately when we arrived and DD and I can't have gluten. Swan has some gluten free options for room service! Very funny about your DH being the one to stay up late and sleep late...that has always been my kids!
Good to know there's no food at the airport either lol. We were originally going Sunday AM but with flights being canceled we decided to go the night before after dh gets home from work. Guess I need to pack lots of snacks and eat before we board.

I just booked Swan Reserve for our Friday night. I was shocked but had enough to get it on points. Ended up being less points than Dolphin which was really strange since cash wise, Dolphin cost less. It may not be as easy of a walk though, we'll just play that by ear Saturday morning.

We plan to just grab food once we get over to Disney. We should be there by 8:00 or so. Which isn't too bad really. Maybe we'll walk over to the Pizza window if we don't want anything at Swan. Plus we'll be in Atlanta long enough to get food if we really want. May not even be hungry when we land if we do that.

I have been stalking the site for a cancel and poly lv cl showed for my dates. It is close to double my CR non cl TPV room. Decisions.

We go looking for wedding dresses mid August in DC, if there’s any $ left after that lol maybe I can keep this reservation. She hasn’t tried on a dress yet at all! There’s a small shop here in my town and she said next week we can go and check it out. My mil is visiting from Fla and will love that!

I had a dream the Seats and Treats dessert party was happening during mnsshp. I must really want that 😂

The deciding factor for me with CR was that we haven't stayed in the renovated rooms/lounge yet AND the discount seems to be pretty good for CR....seems like it was either nothing or just 10% for a while. I have faith Poly will eventually go back to giving better discounts too. We are trying Riviera instead of Poly next month and are ok with that, or at least I'm trying to convince myself that I'm ok with that. Since you've already been in the new CR rooms, I'd almost be tempted to switch to Poly but I know it's $$$$$.

I've already made changes to both of my summer trips, mainly because my girls want to add Universal. So I'm buying an AP and have Hard Rock booked with AP discount. Looks like I'll be stocking up on bonine, lol. It's going to be a very different type of trip as we're also renting a car. I should've let DH take care of it, but I went ahead and just booked one with our airfare. Probably got a horrible deal as I didn't take the time to research what's a good deal.

The deciding factor for me with CR was that we haven't stayed in the renovated rooms/lounge yet AND the discount seems to be pretty good for CR....seems like it was either nothing or just 10% for a while. I have faith Poly will eventually go back to giving better discounts too. We are trying Riviera instead of Poly next month and are ok with that, or at least I'm trying to convince myself that I'm ok with that. Since you've already been in the new CR rooms, I'd almost be tempted to switch to Poly but I know it's $$$$$.

I've already made changes to both of my summer trips, mainly because my girls want to add Universal. So I'm buying an AP and have Hard Rock booked with AP discount. Looks like I'll be stocking up on bonine, lol. It's going to be a very different type of trip as we're also renting a car. I should've let DH take care of it, but I went ahead and just booked one with our airfare. Probably got a horrible deal as I didn't take the time to research what's a good deal.
Rivera is very nice! It looked very similar to the VGF rooms. The Skyliner is awesome too. I did not love the small selection of QS but you can order from your room and pop down when it’s ready. It was nice not to have to go outside like gf or poly to fetch.

It of course doesn’t have cl but you have all of Epcot to eat n drink from nearby so a nice option.

Was watching a video of CR-CL (atrium) and it looked like there was nothing to dip the crudite in. Do they put out some ranch or hummus or anything like that?
Sorry to repeat my question but can anyone give some more info about the appetizer, etc. in CR-CL?

Was watching a video of CR-CL (atrium) and it looked like there was nothing to dip the crudite in. Do they put out some ranch or hummus or anything like that?
Yes, if you didn't see it they may have forgotten to put it out. Also sometimes they serve crudite in individual containers and in that case they will put some ranch dressing in the bottom of that container.

In terms of breakfast foods, they are famous for their coddled eggs.

Yes, if you didn't see it they may have forgotten to put it out. Also sometimes they serve crudite in individual containers and in that case they will put some ranch dressing in the bottom of that container.

Thanks. Good to know there is usually dip in some form or fashion.
I don’t know about these coddled eggs 🥚 🍳

I check in July 1. Hope they still have the coddled eggs 😁😁😁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!