Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just resting and having a snack at Poly CL lounge while waiting on our room to be ready. So glad to be back at Poly CL! We’ve spent the last 4 nights at BWI, non CL and had lots of park heavy days. Now time to relax (a bit lol!). For anyone checking in soon, the fancy coffee machine is down due to issues getting pods. One of my favorite parts of CL but it can’t be helped and regular coffee will do just fine. I’ll try and take some pics tonight!
Ugh...that stinks about the coffee machine! I hope they can get the pods soon! I wonder if that is an issue for all Disney resorts...would make sense if it's a supply issue. The coffee machine is a favorite for a lot of us I think so please keep us posted if the issue is resolved🤞🤞

Ugh...that stinks about the coffee machine! I hope they can get the pods soon! I wonder if that is an issue for all Disney resorts...would make sense if it's a supply issue. The coffee machine is a favorite for a lot of us I think so please keep us posted if the issue is resolved🤞🤞
I’m not sure if it’s all CL. She said they have been waiting about 2 weeks for their order and there has been a delay. Hopefully they get them soon!

Hello we have question about
Club Level. Do they still send out
e-mails with a form, or do we e-mail
Thanks for any help.

Hello we have question about
Club Level. Do they still send out
e-mails with a form, or do we e-mail
Thanks for any help.
Sometimes they reach out, most recently in my experience, via phone call on two separate occasions. However, if there is something you need to reach out to them for, you can call or email them at any time! Phone: (407) 939-7777 or email disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com Enjoy!

For years I have stalked discounts. The only time I have seen GF suites for more than 5-10% off was during Covid when the lounges were closed. This is last day of AP discount 9/8. Just wow. Hope it goes into fall!

Good to know! I'm just happy/surprised with the summer prices of RPC in the 700's and CR CL in the 600's! For a while, every time I looked these rooms were easily double that. We just returned from a cruise (non-Disney) and we stayed in an Owner's Suite (so had CL!) and it really gave us the itch to get back to the good old days of Disney CL. I have 2 upcoming trips booked after seeing the AP discounts - Riviera/YC CL in July and then CR CL in August for MNSSHP. YES, let's hope the discounts go into fall and beyond!

Good to know! I'm just happy/surprised with the summer prices of RPC in the 700's and CR CL in the 600's! For a while, every time I looked these rooms were easily double that. We just returned from a cruise (non-Disney) and we stayed in an Owner's Suite (so had CL!) and it really gave us the itch to get back to the good old days of Disney CL. I have 2 upcoming trips booked after seeing the AP discounts - Riviera/YC CL in July and then CR CL in August for MNSSHP. YES, let's hope the discounts go into fall and beyond!
Hope you had a great time on your cruise!! Good luck getting a discount!! 🙂

Loved BWI CL in a deluxe room. Lounge was steps away and we joked that we had “2 bathrooms “ since our room was so close to the hardly used right before the lounge bathroom. ( We had stayed a week before at AoA where we did have 2).

Attachments

• 0E061D77-F4AA-4E49-9DFF-3C7AB8B23182.jpeg
    0E061D77-F4AA-4E49-9DFF-3C7AB8B23182.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 50
Loved BWI CL in a deluxe room. Lounge was steps away and we joked that we had “2 bathrooms “ since our room was so close to the hardly used right before the lounge bathroom. ( We had stayed a week before at AoA where we did have 2).
“Hardy used”. I think you just got lucky! (Well, I guess in comparison with the one next to the lobby, that’s a fair assessment 😉)

Poly CL breakfast looks similar to what’s been recently reported-scrambled eggs, ham, mini pancakes,oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, strawberries, and yogurt. There are bagels and toast as well as mini pastries, bananas, and oranges.

The toaster is so much better than before and toasts very fast!

Nepresso still down.

Oh, there is cereal and milk.

Here's a question from my last CL trip, as I have another one upcoming: about a week out, I got a call from a concierge introducing himself and asking if there was anything specific I needed or any questions I had for my trip.

Is this common practice or did I just get an exceptional cast member trying to earn some Mega Ears?

Here's a question from my last CL trip, as I have another one upcoming: about a week out, I got a call from a concierge introducing himself and asking if there was anything specific I needed or any questions I had for my trip.

Is this common practice or did I just get an exceptional cast member trying to earn some Mega Ears?

We had a split CR/ YC stay at the end of April- early May. My DH took the same kind of call before that trip too. I don’t remember exactly how many days prior tho.

I received two calls prior to our GDT CL stay in December. The first call, a CM introduced herself and told me they’re excited for my upcoming stay with them and told me how to contact them if I need anything or have any questions and the 2nd call was closer to my trip. That CM confirmed my reservation and asked if I had any questions. Enjoy!

I received two calls prior to our GDT CL stay in December. The first call, a CM introduced herself and told me they’re excited for my upcoming stay with them and told me how to contact them if I need anything or have any questions and the 2nd call was closer to my trip. That CM confirmed my reservation and asked if I had any questions. Enjoy!
Awesome! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter