Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hello! This is our first trip staying Club Level . Without the dining plan I was wanting the next closest thing to feeling like an all inclusive trip . We are staying 3 nights over the 4th of July before moving to Universal .
Currently we have a garden view at the Polynesian booked but I am worried about the construction affecting our trip ( on the beach for the fireworks and the construction blocking the walking path to the GF ( my teenage son will need to use the weight room for football and our teen daughter will need to run for Xc during our trip ) )
There is also a standard view atrium club level room at the Contemporary available for about $82 more per night . We have stayed twice at poly (before the refurbishment) and loved it but have never stayed at the Contemporary . Any thoughts/help from those of you who have stayed Club level at these resorts ?

That room only has room for 2 people,right? There is no couch/daybed? Just 1 king?

p.s. have you stayed Atruim club lately or just Tower?

Correct only a King bed and a single chair. The are right next to the lounge so they are the two smallest rooms on the Tower Club floor due to how the hallway is wider in that section at the lounge area.

Dave

Correct only a King bed and a single chair. The are right next to the lounge so they are the two smallest rooms on the Tower Club floor due to how the hallway is wider in that section at the lounge area.

Dave
Thanks. I was hoping there was at least a couch, but didn’t think so. I like that they are TPV and it was only a couple of dollars than the Atruim club std. I have booked, but I don’t think that’ll be a good bed configuration for us. Thanks for the info.

There is also a standard view atrium club level room at the Contemporary available for about $82 more per night . We have stayed twice at poly (before the refurbishment) and loved it but have never stayed at the Contemporary . Any thoughts/help from those of you who have stayed Club level at these resorts ?
If you move - make sure we say hi - We'll be at the Contemporary Atrium Club from July 3 to July 6.

I’ll be calling out to every person sitting alone “are you Sarah?” And my husband, king of the dad jokes will add “you slay”. Seriously, I will look for you! We love taking our time during breakfast. Two adults with a 16 year old son who is taller than us.
Haha you’re funny, if it helps I have brown hair and usually have it either in a low braid or pony tail when I’m at the parks. I took a nice long breakfast this morning after being up for 24 hours yesterday, I think only Saturday I’ll be up and out because it’s HS day and supposed to rain, but definitely for brunch I’m just gonna grab a little table and take my time. I’ll also say it again, because it’s true, BWI CL CMs are the best, so nice coming here as a solo traveler and having great CMs.

Curious where that QR code goes on the rec calendar? Those are new.

Can’t get any to work with the image quality here.

Has anyone been able to get a CL room with Disney plus rate? I'm booked at a regular room at BWI and desperately want a CL buy am to cheap to pay rack rate lol. We want bwi or YC. What are the chances something opens for August with the discount? I look daily lol. I'm booked at Universal rack rate for CL and that's annoying me too. I gave my almost HS grad the choice of 1 CL (at rack) and he chose Universal.

I don’t know what the chances are, but best chances are probably highest around 1 month before your dates when people cancel packages. I don’t know about availability at YC or BW, but I did manage to secure a few nights at the Atrium Club the Disney+ discount.
Keep checking. Good luck.

I don’t know what the chances are, but best chances are probably highest around 1 month before your dates when people cancel packages. I don’t know about availability at YC or BW, but I did manage to secure a few nights at the Atrium Club the Disney+ discount.
Keep checking. Good luck.
Thanks. I'm hoping. I did see the CR the other day but my kids want epcot area for food and wine. By the time I thought it over the room was gone🤷‍♀️ Since it's my oldest graduation, I'm letting him sort of pick. I may override haha. They did have Coronado CL but I think I want the deluxe hours. I know I'm being picky.

Thanks. I'm hoping. I did see the CR the other day but my kids want epcot area for food and wine. By the time I thought it over the room was gone🤷‍♀️ Since it's my oldest graduation, I'm letting him sort of pick. I may override haha. They did have Coronado CL but I think I want the deluxe hours. I know I'm being picky.
You’re not being picky. These are important Disney decisions and are a big part of the vacation experience—especially at the current prices. If you can’t find all the days you need CL maybe you could split the stay. You can’t beat the location of YC/BC/BW for food & wine. Have you checked Priceline or Expedia? The discount might not be as deep as the Disney +, but may be better than rack rate.
Good luck.

Has anyone been able to get a CL room with Disney plus rate? I'm booked at a regular room at BWI and desperately want a CL buy am to cheap to pay rack rate lol. We want bwi or YC. What are the chances something opens for August with the discount? I look daily lol. I'm booked at Universal rack rate for CL and that's annoying me too. I gave my almost HS grad the choice of 1 CL (at rack) and he chose Universal.

I looked at both the Disney+ & Disney Visa discounts for Labor Day week as soon as they came out. No YC CL has shown up for either promo. I booked a garden cottage at BWI with the Disney+ discount right after it came out. I think there was a standard view CL then too. But for several weeks the garden cottage is the only CL for my dates. I occasionally check the last week of august, but YC CL still not discounted. BC CL has had all room types available for my week. Not a great discount, but it’s better than rack rate. Have you checked that for your dates? I really prefer YC, but I did book BC to try it out this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter