Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Has anyone been able to get a CL room with Disney plus rate? I'm booked at a regular room at BWI and desperately want a CL buy am to cheap to pay rack rate lol. We want bwi or YC. What are the chances something opens for August with the discount? I look daily lol. I'm booked at Universal rack rate for CL and that's annoying me too. I gave my almost HS grad the choice of 1 CL (at rack) and he chose Universal.
I do know that I saw a BWI CL room come up earlier last week for my trip in 2 weeks. It was the first time I had seen anything other than a cottage room (which my daughter doesn’t want to stay in), it was a discounted room and everything. So I wouldn’t give up all hope since this was less than a month before the trip.

Has anyone been able to get a CL room with Disney plus rate? I'm booked at a regular room at BWI and desperately want a CL buy am to cheap to pay rack rate lol. We want bwi or YC. What are the chances something opens for August with the discount? I look daily lol. I'm booked at Universal rack rate for CL and that's annoying me too. I gave my almost HS grad the choice of 1 CL (at rack) and he chose Universal.
I’ve been back and forth on WL and BWI for the past few weeks now, they have both been available for mid sept. Recently booked WL, and I still see BWI and AKL availability.

I looked at both the Disney+ & Disney Visa discounts for Labor Day week as soon as they came out. No YC CL has shown up for either promo. I booked a garden cottage at BWI with the Disney+ discount right after it came out. I think there was a standard view CL then too. But for several weeks the garden cottage is the only CL for my dates. I occasionally check the last week of august, but YC CL still not discounted. BC CL has had all room types available for my week. Not a great discount, but it’s better than rack rate. Have you checked that for your dates? I really prefer YC, but I did book BC to try it out this time.
What discount did you use for BC? I didn't see it under disney plus. I will look up disney visa discount. I didn't know there was one.
I do know that I saw a BWI CL room come up earlier last week for my trip in 2 weeks. It was the first time I had seen anything other than a cottage room (which my daughter doesn’t want to stay in), it was a discounted room and everything. So I wouldn’t give up all hope since this was less than a month before the trip.
Thanks. Gives me a little hope.
I’ve been back and forth on WL and BWI for the past few weeks now, they have both been available for mid sept. Recently booked WL, and I still see BWI and AKL availability.
Ggrr. I'm hoping that doesn't mean my week is busy. We go 8/13. I usually do right before labor Day but my son is off to college this year😔😪 I'm definitely not ready. Graduation is Saturday and I miss him already!

Ggrr. I'm hoping that doesn't mean my week is busy. We go 8/13. I usually do right before labor Day but my son is off to college this year😔😪 I'm definitely not ready. Graduation is Saturday and I miss him already!

I have not been looking for a week long stay, just a few days so that may be it as well.

And I feel for you, DD is a junior so that will be us next summer! 😢

Another question since I can't sleep. For those who did GOTG, what is the intensity of the roller coaster portion? Is it big drops? Do you see it coming since it's dark?

Another question since I can't sleep. For those who did GOTG, what is the intensity of the roller coaster portion? Is it big drops? Do you see it coming since it's dark?
I'd go over to the Theme park board, there are several threads discussing GotG ride and intensity. You'll find the full range of talk
But real quick, it does not have drops
You can't see it coming, it is dark
As to referring to the "roller coaster portion" that's sort of misleading. I'm not sure what you think but the entire ride is a coaster. I mean, you have the pre shows but once you get in the car, you are on the coaster.

I'd go over to the Theme park board, there are several threads discussing GotG ride and intensity. You'll find the full range of talk
But real quick, it does not have drops
You can't see it coming, it is dark
As to referring to the "roller coaster portion" that's sort of misleading. I'm not sure what you think but the entire ride is a coaster. I mean, you have the pre shows but once you get in the car, you are on the coaster.
Haha thanks. I guess I meant on terms of drops. I saw someone said it was comparable to space mountain and expedition everest. I won't do either of those. I don't even ride slinky! I will check over there. I forget other boards exist because I'm mainly on this thread since everyone is so nice here.

Haha thanks. I guess I meant on terms of drops. I saw someone said it was comparable to space mountain and expedition everest. I won't do either of those. I don't even ride slinky! I will check over there. I forget other boards exist because I'm mainly on this thread since everyone is so nice here.
I have a ILL for it at 1:45 today so I’ll let you know 😬! BGs went in about 2 seconds, I hit refresh a second before 7, and it was already full a second later….so I paid to ride it. Will be trying for a BG at 1 too, and have my Sea Bands and ginger gum ready to make sure it doesn’t take me out the rest of the day 🤞🏼

It’s really not like any other rides. It’s like several rides all tossed together and out came a new ride
The closest would be EE but no drops
But you add the twists and turns as the cars move along the track is like Mickey’s Railway
Portions are similar to Space but it’s so smooth it’s impossible to say it’s the same

I have a ILL for it at 1:45 today so I’ll let you know 😬! BGs went in about 2 seconds, I hit refresh a second before 7, and it was already full a second later….so I paid to ride it. Will be trying for a BG at 1 too, and have my Sea Bands and ginger gum ready to make sure it doesn’t take me out the rest of the day 🤞🏼
Tip, if you a aren’t already use time.gov to watch time
I was successful each time I used it and was not each time I didn’t
Takes 2 devices
Have the virtual queue page ready for you to click the refresh button on MDE
At exactly 6:59:59 on time.gov click refresh then join queue should be active

Thanks, hope you enjoy!! The virtual queues are so stressful. I remember when I got the star wars one I was shaking lol.
It’s really not like any other rides. It’s like several rides all tossed together and out came a new ride
The closest would be EE but no drops
But you add the twists and turns as the cars move along the track is like Mickey’s Railway
Portions are similar to Space but it’s so smooth it’s impossible to say it’s the same
Thanks. Still can't decide if I could ride this 🤣

Thanks, hope you enjoy!! The virtual queues are so stressful. I remember when I got the star wars one I was shaking lol.

Is is a fear thing or a queasy thing? There's an entire thread devoted to motion sickness if it's that. Maybe it will help? I have heard that this ride is hitting people who haven't been bothered by any other ride so it pays to do the research.

We are lucky to have no issues in that regard. We got 3 rides in one day (had a GS pass, VQ and ILL) and no issues.

Is is a fear thing or a queasy thing? There's an entire thread devoted to motion sickness if it's that. Maybe it will help? I have heard that this ride is hitting people who haven't been bothered by any other ride so it pays to do the research.

We are lucky to have no issues in that regard. We got 3 rides in one day (had a GS pass, VQ and ILL) and no issues.
Fear!!! I'm terrified of coasters lol. I do mine train and rest track, that's it. For FOP, I look up when it's too scary, I also count because I know it's not long lol. I can do all the Star Wars rides though. I love the mickey railroad.

On a different note, my son graduates HS tomorrow. I'm so not ready for this 😢

I really loved it, and thought I’d get to go a second time because I got a BG at 1, but the ride broke down right before I scanned in for my LL pass and now they don’t have time for all the BG. I sat outside for 1.5 hours for it come back up, finally got to ride it without the pre-show, but it was worth it. It’s absolutely nuts though, both terrifying and amazing at the same time. I didn’t feel motion sickness at all, but the ride was a lot to take in.

Tip, if you a aren’t already use time.gov to watch time
I was successful each time I used it and was not each time I didn’t
Takes 2 devices
Have the virtual queue page ready for you to click the refresh button on MDE
At exactly 6:59:59 on time.gov click refresh then join queue should be active
Yep, that’s what I did, and they were gone in a flash. I didn’t mind paying for it, especially since it was just me, but I can see for a larger group the $17 being a bit much. I’ve never had issues getting BG before, this was a first.

Curious if anyone at BWI CL has gotten the noise notice I heard some are getting starting today about construction, and if so, does anyone know if it’s centered near any of the CL deluxe rooms and if 3rd or 4th floor? Going in 2 weeks and wondering if a request for either floor based on this or if it’s a total nightmare. Hope not —been looking forward to this not so cheap stay.

Curious if anyone at BWI CL has gotten the noise notice I heard some are getting starting today about construction, and if so, does anyone know if it’s centered near any of the CL deluxe rooms and if 3rd or 4th floor? Going in 2 weeks and wondering if a request for either floor based on this or if it’s a total nightmare. Hope not —been looking forward to this not so cheap stay.
I posted the notice a little bit ago on the News Thread. Here’s the details…

"Welcome Home!

Thank you for choosing Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas. We are delighted to share our seaside charm and hospitality with you.

In an ongoing effort to enhance our facilities for your continued enjoyment, some locations of our Resort are currently being refreshed. During your stay, you may experience noise impacts due to construction work being done between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.

We appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience. Should you have any questions, or need additional assistance, our Front Desk Cast Members will be happy to assist you.
"

I got the notice yesterday and have heard no noise, but that’s on 4th floor (I’m right next to some deluxe rooms), I can’t speak for the deluxe on the 3rd floor though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter