Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Looks great! I know most won’t agree but a big bowl of cantaloupe is my fav! 😋 I think breakfast was my favorite part of our stay.

The one thing me and DH can’t stop thinking about is the bread pudding they have for breakfast at GDT. I think it was made with the left over croissants, seriously so delicious.

BTW- thank you all so much for the great beach recommendations. I spent days writing notes and looking up all the recommended towns and guess where we are booked… Disneyland Hotel! 😂😂

It was a compromise, we are going to do a few nights in DL and then a few in Santa Monica/LA. I have never been to Disneyland or California and now I have less than a month to plan! Expecting lots of crowds for winter break week but we will make the best of it, already added Genie+ to our tickets!

Oh there's another "gotcha" I learned about doing it from the website... Your login expires after 30 minutes. So it is very inconvenient to have your login expire in the middle of searching and have to log in again. Solution - log in at 5:55am Eastern time, and you won't expire until 25 minutes into your ADR booking window!
yep, the logout thing happens UNLESS: i open the first general dining window and from there i right click and open the other 15 windows of the restaurants i want usually around 5:20AM; then every 10 minutes i keep refreshing the first main window which keeps me logged in and keeps all the other tabs logged in too ;-) :-) ;

OT, but since I can't get the music out of my head as the movie plays daily in my household at an ever increasing volume level... Disney needs to quickly put together an Encanto fireworks spectacular for DHS this summer like they did with Frozen many years ago. Run it May-Sept and make that the big summer DHS splash. Presumably F! will be back at some point too so DHS can regain some of its evening glory. And throw in all the merchandise possible. C'mon Disney, it's a no brainer.

Having Frozen craze flashbacks over here.

OT, but since I can't get the music out of my head as the movie plays daily in my household at an ever increasing volume level... Disney needs to quickly put together an Encanto fireworks spectacular for DHS this summer like they did with Frozen many years ago. Run it May-Sept and make that the big summer DHS splash. Presumably F! will be back at some point too so DHS can regain some of its evening glory. And throw in all the merchandise possible. C'mon Disney, it's a no brainer.

Having Frozen craze flashbacks over here.
Hahahahha! Me too, but only that 1 emotional song. My 14 yo plays it daily and it actually played all night long on Alexa in his room🤣🤣 I haven't seen it yet but I have a "date" with him to watch it together today. I can't wait.

So, our trip saga continues. We were supposed to be on the plane to Orlando right now, but due to a family issue, we needed to cancel the entire trip. I think I have just about everything rebooked for last week in March (which if you are following along, we had moved a trip from that week to this week).

We are now going to stay at Wilderness Lodge Club level for 3 nights, then Polynesian Club level for 3 nights. Dining reservations include Artists Point, Space 220, Jiko, Citricos, and Cindarella's Royal Table for a breakfast. And also reserved the Wild Africa Trek Tour for one of our days at Animal Kingdom Park.

as a side note: if you ever need to cancel a trip at short notice, you can just modify it to a different date to avoid any cancellation fees. I was able to do that 2 days out (I think the refund policy is 5 days). I had trouble modifying the reservations into the new dates, so I just ended up moving them out to some random dates in the future, then cancelling. Then I rebooked new reservations. All were room only reservations.

So, our trip saga continues. We were supposed to be on the plane to Orlando right now, but due to a family issue, we needed to cancel the entire trip. I think I have just about everything rebooked for last week in March (which if you are following along, we had moved a trip from that week to this week).

We are now going to stay at Wilderness Lodge Club level for 3 nights, then Polynesian Club level for 3 nights. Dining reservations include Artists Point, Space 220, Jiko, Citricos, and Cindarella's Royal Table for a breakfast. And also reserved the Wild Africa Trek Tour for one of our days at Animal Kingdom Park.

as a side note: if you ever need to cancel a trip at short notice, you can just modify it to a different date to avoid any cancellation fees. I was able to do that 2 days out (I think the refund policy is 5 days). I had trouble modifying the reservations into the new dates, so I just ended up moving them out to some random dates in the future, then cancelling. Then I rebooked new reservations. All were room only reservations.
Sorry you had to cancel bur glad you were able to reschedule. Hope all is ok.

I stayed Poly CL once and saw a CM bring out a flat of water bottles to refill the fridge and they instantly got MOBBED. People were on that poor CM like flies on honey, it was ridiculous. I truly think some CL should steer clear of them and only offer filtered water fill your own bottle style. Others like CSR managed to stock full-size water bottles all the time no issues Pre-Covid. Why it worked for some and not others who knows? And then there was WL who threaded that situation by offering half size water bottles 😂

I'm surprised they don't install one of those touchless filtered water refilling stations... I would much rather carry around my own refillable water bottle, to be honest, than to just take tons of water in single-use plastic bottles.

I'm surprised they don't install one of those touchless filtered water refilling stations... I would much rather carry around my own refillable water bottle, to be honest, than to just take tons of water in single-use plastic bottles.
The Innkeepers Club at the Boardwalk has filtered water refilling in the lounge. It is perfect to refill water bottles.

On occasion I’ve had good success asking the CL CMs for assistance canceling a same day reservation with no penalty when we’ve needed to change plans. I’ve never really known if that’s an official policy or just selective pixie dust, but it can be worth asking, IMO. Assuming you’re around the resort that would typically be easier/quicker than calling DSS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter