Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

what a battle this morning; today is dining day ressies +10 dance for our trip to the BWI Deluxe CL; we do most brekkies in the CL and all lunches out and dinners out; of course desserts at the CL; at 6AM had 15 tabs open on desktop PC for all the different restaurants; some parties of 2 and some parties of 6; knocked them off one by one and sometimes 2 at same time, and was able to score everything we wanted; process took 20 minutes; was up since midnight with nerves that i would fail my peeps; so all magically good and nite nite time now; we have APs so will get the 10% off at most but i wish disney dining experience/tables in wonderland would return; mine expired may 2021 with the extension;
All the tabs open....that is genius! Stealing that idea when I am at 60 days out from April trip. :cool1:

All the tabs open....that is genius! Stealing that idea when I am at 60 days out from April trip. :cool1:

That is how I did it, as well, but I will offer you a word of warning: one at a time is the key! When I tried to do this, I first tried doing my searches all at the same time (which is okay), and then I started trying to book in multiple windows at once, and that did not work! So complete your booking in one window before you click on a time in another window, or the sessions will get mixed up! I lost out on two things I really wanted because of this error, so I hope I save someone else the pain.

It just bothers me to have to do that after paying so much for CL.
Yes, me as well. Especially since last week, my son was trying on shirts at UNTUCKit, and I was given a bottle of water for me, as well as one for him when he was finished. We were given two bottles of water without the guarantee we would be spending money. I know it’s a small thing, but you would think CL could figure out how to give water, even if it’s mousekeeping leaving two bottles a day in rooms (like my Hyatt Discoverist allows). I suppose if they want to spin it as being environmentally conservative, then I’ll be waiting for them to stop selling them in the parks.

Hi friends, We have an upcoming 8 day stay at WL CL next week. We received a welcome email from the Old Faithful Club/WL concerige desk, and I was pleasantly suprised that they responded to my questions within 24 hours. Is there interest in info/pics about the experience and food? If so, I will post when we return.
YES! I’ve got a trip in a few weeks there!

Yes, me as well. Especially since last week, my son was trying on shirts at UNTUCKit, and I was given a bottle of water for me, as well as one for him when he was finished. We were given two bottles of water without the guarantee we would be spending money. I know it’s a small thing, but you would think CL could figure out how to give water, even if it’s mousekeeping leaving two bottles a day in rooms (like my Hyatt Discoverist allows). I suppose if they want to spin it as being environmentally conservative, then I’ll be waiting for them to stop selling them in the parks.
I stayed Poly CL once and saw a CM bring out a flat of water bottles to refill the fridge and they instantly got MOBBED. People were on that poor CM like flies on honey, it was ridiculous. I truly think some CL should steer clear of them and only offer filtered water fill your own bottle style. Others like CSR managed to stock full-size water bottles all the time no issues Pre-Covid. Why it worked for some and not others who knows? And then there was WL who threaded that situation by offering half size water bottles 😂

I stayed Poly CL once and saw a CM bring out a flat of water bottles to refill the fridge and they instantly got MOBBED. People were on that poor CM like flies on honey, it was ridiculous. I truly think some CL should steer clear of them and only offer filtered water fill your own bottle style. Others like CSR managed to stock full-size water bottles all the time no issues Pre-Covid. Why it worked for some and not others who knows? And then there was WL who threaded that situation by offering half size water bottles 😂
At BW in November, we were given water bottles, and they were those mini ones, which was fine with me. I generally use a refillable bottle and actually preferred the smaller one since I was going to throw it in my purse to sneak into the AMC. I’m sure they find unopened bottles hoarded in rooms when people checkout that they have to throw away for safety purposes. Getting rid of them is probably their best option.

Hi everyone! I am believe the answer is no but I thought I would check. At AKL are there any cabanas by the pool you can rent 1/2 day or full day?

Thanks.

Hi everyone! I am believe the answer is no but I thought I would check. At AKL are there any cabanas by the pool you can rent 1/2 day or full day?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, there are no cabanas at this time at AKL. 🙁 I grabbed the full list of resorts that supply cabana rentals for you, along with a link to Disney’s Cabana rental information page (because I like having a reference!) Hope you have a great time!

Cabanas are available for full day rentals. Cabanas at Disney's Contemporary Resort and Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa—as well as those shared by Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort—are available to Guests of those Resorts only.

Also wanted to note, Poly offers covered patios for rental as well.

I hope that helps! 🙂

That’s GENIUS!!!
Oh there's another "gotcha" I learned about doing it from the website... Your login expires after 30 minutes. So it is very inconvenient to have your login expire in the middle of searching and have to log in again. Solution - log in at 5:55am Eastern time, and you won't expire until 25 minutes into your ADR booking window!

So, funny story that I'll make really short. YC messed up BIG time on my solo trip right after they reopened, and now every time I've stayed with them since then they put water in my room. I don't ask for it, it's just always there. Water, chocolate, one times some little mini chocolate chip cookies for my daughter....but always the water. So yeah, CL can't hand out water bottles, but management still seems to find a way to keep my room stocked with water when I stay there so I don't buy the line they give (sure, it's Dasani which I really don't like, but it's still free lol).

Of course the last time I stayed at GF SL CL pre-closure, when they kept the little bottles out, I watched a family come by and take out every single last water bottle that had just been re-stocked. It must have been 24 bottles of water. CM at the desk called over for someone to re-stock and the other CM is like "we're all out!" and they didn't put any more water out for the rest of the night. Actually, only saw water one more time that whole trip, but it might have been because that family was taking it all.

So, funny story that I'll make really short. YC messed up BIG time on my solo trip right after they reopened, and now every time I've stayed with them since then they put water in my room. I don't ask for it, it's just always there. Water, chocolate, one times some little mini chocolate chip cookies for my daughter....but always the water. So yeah, CL can't hand out water bottles, but management still seems to find a way to keep my room stocked with water when I stay there so I don't buy the line they give (sure, it's Dasani which I really don't like, but it's still free lol).

Of course the last time I stayed at GF SL CL pre-closure, when they kept the little bottles out, I watched a family come by and take out every single last water bottle that had just been re-stocked. It must have been 24 bottles of water. CM at the desk called over for someone to re-stock and the other CM is like "we're all out!" and they didn't put any more water out for the rest of the night. Actually, only saw water one more time that whole trip, but it might have been because that family was taking it all.
This is why we can’t have nice things.
Edit: Not because you’re fortunate enough to get water in your room! Because one family thinks they need 24 bottles for themselves.

Agree!! DH loves YC so I may swap our Nov res from BWI. Looks better so far than our prior stay!
Got me thinking maybe I should switch from WL CL back to YC CL for our October stay!
YC CL or WL CL??? That is the question! Such a difficult decision!!!

Last edited:
That is how I did it, as well, but I will offer you a word of warning: one at a time is the key! When I tried to do this, I first tried doing my searches all at the same time (which is okay), and then I started trying to book in multiple windows at once, and that did not work! So complete your booking in one window before you click on a time in another window, or the sessions will get mixed up! I lost out on two things I really wanted because of this error, so I hope I save someone else the pain.
Does the Concierge help book dining for you at your booking window? They used to do it all for us when we stayed all our previous CL Stays?

Does the Concierge help book dining for you at your booking window? They used to do it all for us when we stayed all our previous CL Stays?
No. They will once you check-in, but not beforehand anymore - or at least not at the moment.

Here now at BWI😜 since Thursday! deluxe room view of boardwalk. noisy until 11pm due to acrobatic type show directly under us but view is worth it. also feels like you are right in the middle of all the action! love it!!!
Day of arrival my son (18) had a reaction to a face wash and his face was puffy and red, after Benadryl he was in no mood for Epcot!
CM’s gave us a spare room for him to sleep in while we waited for our room to be ready!
so thankful for that!!! will post some i lol s of food as well. tough to get photos without feeling awkward!!’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter