Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

🤣🤣 my husband is a pretty good golfer. His plan for retirement is golf🤣 he has to golf every trip we go on. Last trip he played with a man and his son and he commented how nice it was that they played together. My oldest has no interest in golf whatsoever.
This made me chuckle a bit lol. My husband got a new job and moved us to a new city that is pretty golf centered....to say he's bad at golf is an understatement. He got a set of really nice clubs as a baby shower gift when I was pregnant with our oldest 14 years ago, and I think has now used them 5 times, 3 of them in the last year since moving them because he was forced. His boss keeps telling him he needs to practice so he can play when he retires, so my husband just always says "I better not retire then" I think if I booked him a round of golf on vacation he would probably pay someone else to go in his place, the poor guy really needs to find a hobby.

This made me chuckle a bit lol. My husband got a new job and moved us to a new city that is pretty golf centered....to say he's bad at golf is an understatement. He got a set of really nice clubs as a baby shower gift when I was pregnant with our oldest 14 years ago, and I think has now used them 5 times, 3 of them in the last year since moving them because he was forced. His boss keeps telling him he needs to practice so he can play when he retires, so my husband just always says "I better not retire then" I think if I booked him a round of golf on vacation he would probably pay someone else to go in his place, the poor guy really needs to find a hobby.
🤣🤣 my husband will gladly take his place. He even golfed on our honeymoon 🙄 His friends golf too (some just ok for fun) and they go to quite a few outings a year. He wants to move south in retirement. Sun and golf 🙄

🤣🤣 my husband will gladly take his place. He even golfed on our honeymoon 🙄 His friends golf too (some just ok for fun) and they go to quite a few outings a year. He wants to move south in retirement. Sun and golf 🙄
We live in the Augusta, GA region and literally (I do mean it) get run out of town during Masters week. Lasts year we stayed home because no spectators and it was still horrible, this year all the golf people come back so we're running away lol (or sailing, rather). He hunts, which isn't any better, but he realizes as he gets older it's not something he can do all the time. I told him he needs to start enjoying going to Disney for long weekends more, he didn't think that was funny lol. As long as he lets ME have that as a hobby I'm fine.

We live in the Augusta, GA region and literally (I do mean it) get run out of town during Masters week. Lasts year we stayed home because no spectators and it was still horrible, this year all the golf people come back so we're running away lol (or sailing, rather). He hunts, which isn't any better, but he realizes as he gets older it's not something he can do all the time. I told him he needs to start enjoying going to Disney for long weekends more, he didn't think that was funny lol. As long as he lets ME have that as a hobby I'm fine.
I.only know of Augusta because of the Masters lol. That's awful that it brings so much chaos you have to leave. Lots of long Disney weekends sounds awesome!

I.only know of Augusta because of the Masters lol. That's awful that it brings so much chaos you have to leave. Lots of long Disney weekends sounds awesome!
Just so much traffic, people rent out their houses for the week and stuff, it’s crazy (I should totally look in to that lol). When we closed on our house last year our realtor gave use Masters themed cookies 😣😒 lol. So if anyone here really loves golf, come on down 🤪. The good news is that gives me a full week every year where I go “gee, we gotta go somewhere…I wonder where we could go 🤔” and WDW is only a 6.5-7 hour drive, and port Canaveral is just a hair less, so what’s a girl to do 👀🏰🚢 .
Right now trying to see if I can convince him that I need to go down for just one more solo trip to BWI CL on this AP…make it worth the money. Trying to figure out the game plan. Haven’t gotten to stay CL since they reopened, and I’m dying over here.

Quick confirmation…

We just booked a CR “Standard Room - King - Club Level” to replace the Starcruiser portion of our April trip. That’s the elusive 14th floor king room that faces MK, right? I’m remembering correctly?

Thanks!
Yep, booked that for NYE and exactly what we had. Room next door to the lounge

Next group CL discounts came out 6AM: FL res, APs 25%, a new $100/nt off room; from march 11 - summer; pickins slim but between the $100/nt off and AP 25% off i saw AKL, GDT, BWI, WL Club Levels; good luck, i gots mines for late march :-) ;

Next group CL discounts came out 6AM: FL res, APs 25%, a new $100/nt off room; from march 11 - summer; pickins slim but between the $100/nt off and AP 25% off i saw AKL, GDT, BWI, WL Club Levels; good luck, i gots mines for late march :-) ;
OMG. Went to look up special offers to check dates after reading this. I'm in orbit. Can't even get to special offer page😳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220105-070313_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220105-070313_Samsung Internet.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 14
Of course my next CL trip ends on March 11…

Save up to $100 per night on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 6, 2022 through July 7, 2022

For example, if you book a 5-night stay at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge with this offer, you can save $500 on your stay!

Save $100 Per Night For stays most nights March 6, 2022 to July 7, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save $40 Per Night For stays most nights March 6, 2022 to July 7, 2022
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save $20 Per Night For stays most nights March 6, 2022 to July 7, 2022
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – reopening March 31, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort

OMG. Went to look up special offers to check dates after reading this. I'm in orbit. Can't even get to special offer page😳
I went to change reservation and am waiting. Not to long 4 minutes now. Hopefully the wait will be worth it for YC CL starting June 7

UPDATE:
got in nothing available 🥲🥲🥲
tried my july 4 CR nothing available 🥲🥲🥲🥲

oh well

Last edited:
Save up to $100 per night on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights March 6, 2022 through July 7, 2022

For example, if you book a 5-night stay at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge with this offer, you can save $500 on your stay!

Save $100 Per Night For stays most nights March 6, 2022 to July 7, 2022
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Save $40 Per Night For stays most nights March 6, 2022 to July 7, 2022
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Save $20 Per Night For stays most nights March 6, 2022 to July 7, 2022
  • Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney's All-Star Sports Resort – reopening March 31, 2022
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Cash instead of a percentage for the GP discount is an interesting tactic. Essentially incentiveses the cheapest inventory at a hotel over the premium inventory… not something I recall them doing over the last few years.

Thank you for posting this. Very helpful. I was able to get through the waiting room and grabbed a YC Standard View CL for 4 nights during my younger daughter's Spring Break. My older daughter is a CM and usually books us using her CM discount, but I know that those are often scarce during Spring Break, and not usually available for CL. I figured I'd grab the AP 25% off CL while it was available. I've never stayed YC CL, but I enjoy that whole area and the close proximity to Epcot and DHS. Thanks again for posting.

Edited to add: Well, I have to eat my words. CM daughter's discount was available for my dates for BC CL. She booked and I canceled my YC CL AP room. Hope someone else can pick it up.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this. Very helpful. I was able to get through the waiting room and grabbed a YC Standard View CL for 4 nights during my younger daughter's Spring Break. My older daughter is a CM and usually books us using her CM discount, but I know that those are often scarce during Spring Break, and not usually available for CL. I figured I'd grab the AP 25% off CL while it was available. I've never stayed YC CL, but I enjoy that whole area and the close proximity to Epcot and DHS. Thanks again for posting.
Congrats on getting the discount
We love YC CL we’ll be there opening day this month. Can’t wait. Enjoy your trip

Congrats on getting the discount
We love YC CL we’ll be there opening day this month. Can’t wait. Enjoy your trip
Excellent! Glad to hear you love YC CL - now you're getting me excited about going... and I just got back from a New Year's stay at the Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter