• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

You guys, I'm having Disney and CL withdrawal. I started back at work today and my youngest started HS today. I'm patiently waiting for.them to come home with a calendar so I can see if there is anywhere to book a quick trip. They go to Catholic school and I'm in public so I hope we overlap somewhere. On a slightly related note, my youngest wore his Harry Potter to orientation yesterday and for pictures lol. I'm supposed to be in a no spend spree too because I know have another tuition and my oldest is now driving. 4000 insurance increase😳

After two cancelled WDW trips, one cancelled Disneyland trip for our 10 year anniversary, and a cancelled Disney cruise; I'm counting down the weeks/days until our October return. We'll be doing two days in a Boardwalk inn deluxe club for our first ever time at bwi. Then we'll move to our favored hotel for 3 days in the contempo theme park club. I can't wait. Now I just need them to announce a genie launch date ) and a dining plan return date. I'm hopeful both will return by oct 1 with the rumored testing of genie starting next week.

Last edited:
I'm supposed to be in a no spend spree too because I know have another tuition and my oldest is now driving. 4000 insurance increase😳
That sounds crazy high. I would definitely get some other quotes, even if you have to put him on his own insurance. (that's budget board me talking)

That sounds crazy high. I would definitely get some other quotes, even if you have to put him on his own insurance. (that's budget board me talking)
You're not kidding. I almost fell off the chair😳 we added another car so it went up a 1000 the day before too. I have geico but will check another one or two. I spoke (well complained) to his friend's mom and hers went up by around the same amount too. The joys of living in NY.

You guys, I'm having Disney and CL withdrawal. I started back at work today and my youngest started HS today. I'm patiently waiting for.them to come home with a calendar so I can see if there is anywhere to book a quick trip. They go to Catholic school and I'm in public so I hope we overlap somewhere. On a slightly related note, my youngest wore his Harry Potter to orientation yesterday and for pictures lol. I'm supposed to be in a no spend spree too because I know have another tuition and my oldest is now driving. 4000 insurance increase😳

Wowzers! I will NEVER complain about our auto insurance again! I know about the CL withdraw.... trying to think of an excuse to go to BWI before our AKL trip in October. I have to keep telling myself, you can make it 1 more month!

After two cancelled WDW trips, one cancelled Disneyland trip for our 10 year anniversary, and a cancelled Disney cruise; I'm counting down the weeks/days until our October return. We'll be doing two days in a Boardwalk inn deluxe club for our first ever time at bwi. Then we'll move to our favored hotel for 3 days in the contempo theme park club. I can't wait. Now I just need them to announce a genie launch date ) and a dining plan return date. I'm hopeful both will return by oct 1 with the rumored testing of genie starting next week.
That sounds like a great trip!

I hear ya about CL withdrawals. I’ve been trying to find a CL trip that works. I hope our post-Christmas trip works out but if not I went ahead and booked BWI CL for next summer lol!

That car insurance for kids is no joke! We’ve added one and about to add a second.hope you find a better rate.

I may see you I have bwi cl 9/28 and cr cl 9/30-10/3. :flower1:

I may see you I have bwi cl 9/28 and cr cl 9/30-10/3. :flower1:

Nice! Enjoy your trip. We'll miss you by a week and half. We arrive the 14th. Report back on your CL experience if you can. Curious if its back to normal with the reopening or if there are modifications for covid protocols.

He has worked his butt off this year due to lack of employees. Then flight got canceled when he was supposed to meet me at AKL cl. When I told him gf cl opens 9/16 he said BOOK IT. Ok then I will.
Hey girl, you go for it!!!!! (and you did...lol) I should have been there this week (solo trip) but canceled and am now looking at booking a Nov. or Dec. visit before a planned January one with my sisters. Where are the AP discounts??????????????

You guys are making me want to head down a night early so I can do 3 nights at rpc. Terrible influences! Honestly, my biggest hesitation (other than missing another day at work) is the fact that I’d be there for 2 nights and 1.5 days solo before my sister joins me, and I’m feeling a little insecure about it.

I’d have to change to a deluxe king room, though, or switch rooms after the first night. I’ve heard the deluxe king rooms are hit or miss- WWDD (what would dis-ers do)?

Does anyone know why there's no date for club opening at BC/YC? Is it due to staff shortage or are the powers that be waiting to see how the other club lounges fair? Just curious.

Am I reading your upcoming trip tag right? Are you doing 3 different CLs in 3 days!? BWI, RPC, CR? That has to be some kind of record
I will have all 4 opened ones tried by 10/01. I am getting my monies worth of my AP I renewed in May 2020! Also been flying for free most trips on JB with points. Next year DD is in a few weddings and we will be planning hers for 9/30/23. I am getting the trips in this year while I can . Next few years she wont have as much time for her Mom:rolleyes:

Does BW lounge have Mickey waffles ? We are booked at RPC but may switch over to BWI . My son needs his waffles 🤣
The trick will be what they have when reopening. The last few RPC trips were 12/2019 and 3/2020 and a chef made waffles in the lounge each morning we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter