Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

You guys are making me want to head down a night early so I can do 3 nights at rpc. Terrible influences! Honestly, my biggest hesitation (other than missing another day at work) is the fact that I’d be there for 2 nights and 1.5 days solo before my sister joins me, and I’m feeling a little insecure about it.

I’d have to change to a deluxe king room, though, or switch rooms after the first night. I’ve heard the deluxe king rooms are hit or miss- WWDD (what would dis-ers do)?
I’d definitely do a night or 2 by myself especially if someone was joining me later. I wouldn’t want to do a whole trip but for a day or 2 you can relax and chill and do exactly what you want for a little while.

A bit sad - watched HEA last night and later that night we realized that was our last time we’ll get to watch it live. Seems like just yesterday we watched it for the first time. We had been debating whether to watch it from Poly or go ahead and head to the park (were going to Boo Bash), glad we opted for the park!

Glad other CLs are open/opening, but I’m ready for Poly CL to open pronto. I’m tired of mobile ordering from Captain Cooks, the mess, and the trash! Yes, I know we have other travel options, etc, and I’m mostly just joking / partly just whining…. but I want it back now. :mic: 😂 Our room was fine and all, but I was reminded just how much I enjoy/find significant value in the Hawaii longhouse location.

I debated switching to AKL CL for this weekend, but stuck with my personal rule that short trip = location/transportation convenience, so AKL didn’t make the cut.

Poly was beautiful as always, great to see more people around and things slowly coming together with the main entrance/monorail station work.

Not sure if Boo Bash is our jam, but that’s ok, not every event is for everyone.
My week has been nuts since getting back so I'm just now seeing this, but I feel I could have written this! Of course I was there a day short of a full week so it was a longer trip, but it was still nice to have more transportation options than just AKL could give which is one reason I didn't opt for CL there in the end last minute. I did miss CL this trip, but ended up ordering most of my mobile order from Kona to-go instead of Capt. Cooks, it hit the spot a little more this time, and can't argue with getting a tiny AP discount. Of course the monorail had to open the day after I came home, I swear it's like they were crawling along until after they heard I left an then slapped it all together, but the walk to TTC was probably good with all the tonga toast I was eating.

I never did get to see HEA again though, I guess my 2020 trip pre-closure was my last time since my only time I allowed on my schedule to see it this trip with my Boo Bash night and that was the dreaded night after the big blow up and we only had projections. I at least got to see that and sing along, but it wasn't the same.

Next time I stay at Poly it'll be CL though, 100%, you always rave about it so I know it has to be good (and it's one of the few I haven't tried yet, so I HAVE to).

You guys are making me want to head down a night early so I can do 3 nights at rpc. Terrible influences! Honestly, my biggest hesitation (other than missing another day at work) is the fact that I’d be there for 2 nights and 1.5 days solo before my sister joins me, and I’m feeling a little insecure about it.

I’d have to change to a deluxe king room, though, or switch rooms after the first night. I’ve heard the deluxe king rooms are hit or miss- WWDD (what would dis-ers do)?
i ended up a whole weekend without DH, Thurs to Sunday. It was great. I would go!

You guys, I'm having Disney and CL withdrawal. I started back at work today and my youngest started HS today. I'm patiently waiting for.them to come home with a calendar so I can see if there is anywhere to book a quick trip. They go to Catholic school and I'm in public so I hope we overlap somewhere. On a slightly related note, my youngest wore his Harry Potter to orientation yesterday and for pictures lol. I'm supposed to be in a no spend spree too because I know have another tuition and my oldest is now driving. 4000 insurance increase😳
Tomorrow marks a week since I got home and I'm having serious withdrawals! It doesn't help that it's been the week from hell, and I don't even have a job anymore to keep my occupied. My husband so kindly retired me at the age of 39 so I'm sitting around here like "well.....that was fun...when can I go back?", but with his work schedule, school and after school activities schedule I have zero chance to go back until my January trip with my dad. So I'm just sitting here unable to even plan anything else at all, and I don't need to either because I just got back from the orthodontist with the youngest (and the oldest just got braces last month). Yay, this time of year is fun lol

Very bad influences, all of you. I may have just snagged an extra day “just in case.”

I was supposed to be getting inducted into an honor society early during the week of my visit, but it’s at a conference in Vegas. I’m really not comfortable attending an indoor gala in a windowless room with a bunch of people drinking and hugging, though. And I don’t want to ruin that night by being all stressed. I’m ironically far more comfortable at Disney, where I can remove myself from uncomfortable situations and remain mostly outdoors.

I just read on the 10/1 planning thread that someone is planning on Ubering to the CR around 4:30am and then walking over to MK. Can you imagine if a lot of people do this? :crazy:

Last edited:
Very bad influences, all of you. I may have just snagged an extra day “just in case.”

I was supposed to be getting inducted into an honor society early during the week of my visit, but it’s at a conference in Vegas. I’m really not comfortable attending an indoor gala in a windowless room with a bunch of people drinking and hugging, though. And I don’t want to ruin that night by being all stressed. I’m ironically far more comfortable at Disney, where I can remove myself from uncomfortable situations and remain mostly outdoors.
Congrats on the CL reservation and the honor society recognition. See, you deserve the CL experience due to all your hard work!! Great decision!!

For those of you who are regulars at the BW club level I have been in contact with Redgie during the closure. We were also lucky enough to see him during our trip in March at Trattoria on the BW. Well, he has told me he will be staying at Trattoria for now and not returning to the Innkeepers Club. My husband and I are so disappointed in the news, as is my young granddaughter, who adores him. Redgie is an amazing chef and was always willing to share recipes with me. I will miss his, as I am sure many returning guests will.

I just read on the 10/1 planning thread that someone is planning on Ubering to the CR around 4:30am and then walking over to MK. Can you imagine if a lot of people do this? :crazy:

I saw that. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the powers that be cut that off. They could require anyone trying to get to the MK resorts, especially CR, to have ARRs or hotel reservations. They could direct ride share to TTC drop off pretty easily. I’m sure there’s gonna be all kinds of traffic control that day.

A few things for us on the 10/1 party. MK now opens at 8am and resort guests get 30 mins early entry starting 10/1. That’s all Disney resorts not deluxe. Deluxe is for evening hours,

If you have park reservations and you guaranteed entry at 7:30 why would you go to CR at 4/5/6am? I guess I’ll have to watch see. However DD is a brat without food in the morning . Maybe grab her bagel at 7am from the lounge then head right over. Gosh if the walkway full of non CR/blt people I’ll be annoyed lol.

Also the park should not be over crowded in the morning, Not all resorts have reopened=less people allowed in for early entry

So even for uber crashers they won’t let you in unless a hotel guest until 8a.

Came back to add: MK closing at 10p now too and Epcot opens at 9A on 10/1.

Last edited:
If you have park reservations and you guaranteed entry at 7:30 why would you go to CR at 4/5/6am? I guess I’ll have to watch see. However DD is a brat without food in the morning . Maybe grab her bagel at 7am from the lounge then head right over. Gosh if the walkway full of non CR/blt people I’ll be annoyed lol.
I guess they want to be one of the first ones in? Or they just want to beat the rush for early buses/monorail/ferry. I think that no matter when you go during those first 2-3 hours of opening, there is going to be a wait to get in. I am expecting a lot of resellers for any first day limited merchandise they might have.

Hopefully they will hold the mass transit and release in batches if the tapstiles start getting too crowded; they do that even on 'normal' days. The main reason I am paying the CR price is to be able to avoid the mass transit (and not, as some may think, the Incredibles theme.) I didnt' even want Poly or GF because I thought they were too far away to deal with on that day!

Disney I hope you are thinking this one through in advance!

Last edited:
I guess they want to be one of the first ones in? Or they just want to beat the rush for early buses/monorail/ferry. I think that no matter when you go during those first 2-3 hours of opening, there is going to be a wait to get in. I am expecting a lot of resellers for any first day limited merchandise they might have.

Hopefully they will hold the mass transit and release in batches if the tapstiles start getting too crowded; they do that even on 'normal' days. The main reason I am paying the CR price is to be able to avoid the mass transit. I didnt' even want Poly or GF because I thought they were too far away to deal with on that day!
They really need to stay open to like 11 or 12 and do a 2nd fireworks show. I noticed they have MK staying open now until 10p on 9/29. Seems odd ? Only open to 8p on 9/30.

They really need to stay open to like 11 or 12 and do a 2nd fireworks show. I noticed they have MK staying open now until 10p on 9/29. Seems odd ? Only open to 8p on 9/30.
It does seem like things may be underwhelming; we will have to wait and see.

In other news, here are the farmer's almanac weather predictions for FL overall:
Sep 23-30Sunny, cool
Septembertemperature 79° (1° below avg.)
precipitation 3" (4" below avg. north, 1" below south)

OCTOBER 2021 LONG RANGE WEATHER FORECAST FOR FLORIDA
DatesWeather Conditions
Oct 1-7Rain, then sunny, cool

So at least we will not be having a heat wave :wizard:

(ps doesn't square with weather channel but let's think positive. At least we won't be drenched every day.)

Last edited:
A few things for us on the 10/1 party. MK now opens at 8am and resort guests get 30 mins early entry starting 10/1. That’s all Disney resorts not deluxe. Deluxe is for evening hours,

Also the park should not be over crowded in the morning, Not all resorts have reopened=less people allowed in for early entry

So even for uber crashers they won’t let you in unless a hotel guest until 8a.

Came back to add: MK closing at 10p now too and Epcot opens at 9A on 10/1.
Is the security gate not staffed 24/7 at CR? I always assumed all the hotel gates were staffed 24/7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter