Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m wondering the same! We won’t be there until 11/2 so I’m hoping there is someone else on the board who’s staying before us. This is a first time Poly & Tonga stay for us.
Right now we've got reservations starting on 10/10, but I'll bail and default back to our RPC reservation if there's no confirmation of exactly what amenities are available (and it includes CL).

The cast members we talk to on the phones still don't know and should not be giving out definite yes or no comments. They're not allowed to say "I don't know" but they can say "It has not been announced."

I most likely was talking with the same cast member you were. If so, she is rather informed about what is going on at Jambo... however we are still to take any info passed on as rumor only as it still is not officially announced.
I was on the phone with ss and she said…if you can book it, it should…should…be open..they do not know any more then that.
I was told:
- there will be a virtual queue if needed
- there will be grab and go pre-packaged options
I spoke to SS on Friday, and I was told they do not know any details and won’t know till it gets closer. They are still working with a skeleton crew.

Check what country you are set to. Sometimes if it’s set to Canada when I try to log in, I get stuck in that loop. I have to change to the US first, then click on My Plans and log in.
THANK YOU! :worship:I could never figure out why it kept cycling and cycling lol. Changing my location from Canada to US did the trick.

Quick question- do we have an actual Roll Call for the 50th in this thread? I feel like a bunch of the group are at CR…who else is going? I can start- Poly Sept 24-28 and Bay Lake Sept 28-Oct 3. Feeling very envious of those who get to experience CL for that trip for sure!

BWI CL 9/26 -9/29 and 9/29-10/3 non CL TPV at CR.

We originally booked WL CL, but had to changle to BWI…
CR CL was not available when we made the change.

THANK YOU! :worship:I could never figure out why it kept cycling and cycling lol. Changing my location from Canada to US did the trick.

If you’ve happened to click a link anywhere online that goes to the CA site (or any other country), I’d definitely recommend clearing cookies. I’ve come to learn not to follow links posted around here from our Canadian friends, since once I do the Disney site seems to frequently want to default to Canada and I can’t get rid of it until clearing cookies. Not the end of the world, but sometimes not convenient either.

Right now we've got reservations starting on 10/10, but I'll bail and default back to our RPC reservation if there's no confirmation of exactly what amenities are available (and it includes CL).

Anything I was told is unhelpful as it was from CMs who wouldn’t necessarily know, but during our stay the general tone I was told is they don’t know anything about the timeline for any changes and no plan had been communicated, if there even is one. My guess is it’s probably one of those things that will slowly evolve with no notice, and we’ll be left with random reports to see what’s going on. As frustrating as that may be.

Well the grand plan worked and we are currently eating at the Wave in Cali Grill. Our waiter said they'll be up here for sure until Sept. 10th, maybe a couple of more days. He said the word on the street is that they will reopen as Steakhouse 71 on Oct. 1st. Off to UO to PB CL! If anyone has any questions about CL at UO let me know

Well the grand plan worked and we are currently eating at the Wave in Cali Grill. Our waiter said they'll be up here for sure until Sept. 10th, maybe a couple of more days. He said the word on the street is that they will reopen as Steakhouse 71 on Oct. 1st. Off to UO to PB CL! If anyone has any questions about CL at UO let me know
I want to know everything lol. We are staying PB CL at the end of the month after our YC stay. We've never been to Universal so starting to panic. We have dinner booked and that's it. I have to book my car service to UO and to MCO. I'm not sure what time to get picked up at YC. My 14 yo wants to leave Disney asap. It will be a Universal park day. We also have 2 more full park days there.

I want to know everything lol. We are staying PB CL at the end of the month after our YC stay. We've never been to Universal so starting to panic. We have dinner booked and that's it. I have to book my car service to UO and to MCO. I'm not sure what time to get picked up at YC. My 14 yo wants to leave Disney asap. It will be a Universal park day. We also have 2 more full park days there.

I know exactly how you feel. I completely panic because I feel like I'm doing something wrong. But its really that easy at UO when you have the EPs, there's nothing really to plan. Bring a lanyard with an ID pouch!!!! Your room key is also your EP so you need it a lot.

Won’t be there until November, but thinking the same as many of you with a split stay. Seems transportation is one of the biggest problems right now (wasn’t great anyway), so we are planning Epcot first half, MK second half - walking or boat as much as possible.

I know exactly how you feel. I completely panic because I feel like I'm doing something wrong. But its really that easy at UO when you have the EPs, there's nothing really to plan. Bring a lanyard with an ID pouch!!!! Your room key is also your EP so you need it a lot.
I decided to check out the Universal threads and it looks like PBH CL lounge will be undergoing a refurb and it's relocating to a conference room starting 8/2. I didn't see anything on UO'S website and I didn't get any notification. I guess you will find out soon. Hope you have a good stay.

Have fun!

I decided to check out the Universal threads and it looks like PBH CL lounge will be undergoing a refurb and it's relocating to a conference room starting 8/2. I didn't see anything on UO'S website and I didn't get any notification. I guess you will find out soon. Hope you have a good stay.

Yes, we were told that when we checked in. No notification at all. Didn't love check in, guess I'm spoiled? by WDW CL. No separate check in. Really no info about CL at all. Our room is a bit of a hike from the lounge but we found a semi shortcut and we are really close to the main pool so we decided to stay put. The lounge staff have been top notch though. Once we found the lounge, theyve been great. Here are some pics of afternoon snacks. Bagged snacks 20210801_135800.jpg20210801_135854.jpg20210801_135839.jpg20210801_135835.jpg are self serve, everything else is served to you. Those are tortilla chips under the heat lamp.20210801_135800.jpg

Yes, we were told that when we checked in. No notification at all. Didn't love check in, guess I'm spoiled? by WDW CL. No separate check in. Really no info about CL at all. Our room is a bit of a hike from the lounge but we found a semi shortcut and we are really close to the main pool so we decided to stay put. The lounge staff have been top notch though. Once we found the lounge, theyve been great. Here are some pics of afternoon snacks. Bagged snacks View attachment 593762View attachment 593763View attachment 593764View attachment 593765 are self serve, everything else is served to you. Those are tortilla chips under the heat lamp.View attachment 593762
Nice, thanks. Everything looks good.. stinks about check in. Maybe you will be closer to the conference room. The hotel looks really big. Enjoy!

Today is the last day of the old lounge then tomorrow we are going to a ballroom. I'll update any major changes. Oh and here's a picture of the CL staffs phone of the weekly evening menus.

Attachments

• 20210801_123702.jpg
    20210801_123702.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210801_123656.jpg
    20210801_123656.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 60

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter