Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does any know where these dates come from? I am trying to confirm this announcement but I can not find it any where.

"We're excited to announce re-opening dates for Club Level Lounges at select Resorts!
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - August 26, 2021
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Royal Palm Club) - September 16, 2021
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn - September 23, 2021
  • Disney's Contemporary Resort - September 26, 2021
  • Disney's Wilderness Lodge - December 16, 2021
  • Gran Destino Tower at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - December 16, 2021
The following Club Level lounges do not yet have reopening dates:
  • Disney's Beach Club Resort
  • Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Sugar Loaf Club)
  • Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort"
I don't know for sure but I did see it myself somewhere official. Lol. Maybe Disney blog?? I'll try and see if I can find it again.

Has anyone been to Ohana dinner since it reopened? I've read reviews but curious to hear from people I "know". Debating whether to keep it. Thanks.

I don't know for sure but I did see it myself somewhere official. Lol. Maybe Disney blog?? I'll try and see if I can find it again.

Has anyone been to Ohana dinner since it reopened? I've read reviews but curious to hear from people I "know". Debating whether to keep it. Thanks.
I misspoke. I saw it on wdw magic.

We are at ‘Ohana on 7/14, we had a group of 9 divided into 5 and 4 with reservations 35 min apart. They sat us together in a corner table with a perfect view of Happily Ever After, it was by far the best table we have ever had there!

Service wise it as better than our previous times there over the past 4-5 yrs. Both servers were good, and we weren’t rushed at all. We had plenty of food (actually way too much) and no issues with asking for more, etc. we had a gluten allergy and that was handled well.

The food was amazing, I did miss the meat on skewers for nostalgic purposes, but otherwise this was just as good. The steak was done perfectly (medium rare) and there was way too much of it, the noodles were as good as ever (I know it seems like I’m just jumping on the bandwagon, but they really are my favorite part of the meal) and they brought us a ton after there were very few on our initial skillet. The only odd thing was they didn’t bring us the wings and dumplings (or whatever they are, but they are good). I remembered as we were eating our main dishes, checked to make sure they were still listed, and then asked our server. I have no idea what happened, he made some odd, lame excuse, and then brought them. I don’t think we would have gotten them if I hadn’t asked. It was a little weird. I actually liked the shrimp casserole better than the shrimp that you had to peel, but I was too full to have more than a taste. The bread pudding is now just caramel instead of banana (maybe used to be banana and caramel? I’m not sure but if definitely had banana involved before) but was still delicious.

It was probably my favorite meal of the trip,
I was so glad we got the reservation and kept it despite having to drive over from the Riviera and had to eat so late.

I'm watching the CL reports that will be coming very closely, I keep telling my husband this solo trip is my only one this year but we all know that's not true ;) . As far as the complaints, I feel like people get right now what they seek out. We have multiple people there at the same time, yet one person has a great day at a park while the other person is like "this is the worst day ever!!!" at the same park on the same day. My way of thinking, and it's been like this on all of my trips this past year, is that it will be what you make of it. Our first two days of our memorial day week trip stunk because my husband was stressed about work stuff and it brought us all down, I had a come to Jesus talk with him on our second day and I'm like "this has to stop 'cause you're ruining the entire trip!", once the attitude turned around it was an amazing trip. He didn't even realize how he was acting, and those people probably don't either but they're probably bringing a little bit of the bad on themselves.

I read some posts around here and figure I just must be high on the Pixie Dust, so I don’t usually even say anything. We’ve had great trips since reopening, and they’ve been even better lately with the return to nighttime shows and better dining capacity. I mean, sure, there are differences, but there’s still a lot of fun and magic to be found, in my humble opinion. But yes, it totally is what you want to make it. It’s interesting to see the various reactions/reviews among even long time DISers/Disney guests. Always a good reminder how we all consume the product so differently.

Although I very much concede our Disney habits play in our favor - short stints in the park, a lot of pool/recreation time, many visits to Tambu and Nomad Lounges, etc. Heck, DS and I can go ride a lap around the monorail and be content. I’ve definitely lost touch with what it would be like to go less frequently and want to spend more time on rides/all day in the park.

And PS: I think I’ve had to have that “talking to” on vacations before. :rotfl:

Does any know where these dates come from? I am trying to confirm this announcement but I can not find it any where.

"We're excited to announce re-opening dates for Club Level Lounges at select Resorts!
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort"

Similar to the first CL announcement this seems like one of those information releases that went out to the blog/Disney fansite network. It’s not on Disney’s website, parks blog, or anything ‘official’ like that.

I’m glad AKL CL is getting some spotlight time as the first back after such a lengthy closure! AKL hasn’t always been a frequent destination since some of our trips are shorter so other resorts win out in favor of walkable locations, but I’ve never had a bad experience at AKL CL and always think back fondly of our time there.

We have a split stay coming up in a few weeks, part of it at AKL Club level that I booked when the announcement went out about AKL reopening and I have been wondering about that since AKL Club level wasn't "officially" announced as reopening. I emailed Signature Services to ask if the AKL Club Lounge would be open and if the lounge would be much different from pre-close and the response I got was:

"At this time there is very limited information released about what the club level amenities will include. We encourage you to check the experiences updates page of our website or to check back with us as it gets closer to your stay for more detailed information."

We have a split stay coming up in a few weeks, part of it at AKL Club level that I booked when the announcement went out about AKL reopening and I have been wondering about that since AKL Club level wasn't "officially" announced as reopening. I emailed Signature Services to ask if the AKL Club Lounge would be open and if the lounge would be much different from pre-close and the response I got was:

"At this time there is very limited information released about what the club level amenities will include. We encourage you to check the experiences updates page of our website or to check back with us as it gets closer to your stay for more detailed information."
Definitely keeping their options open, aren't they.

Although I very much concede our Disney habits play in our favor - short stints in the park, a lot of pool/recreation time, many visits to Tambu and Nomad Lounges, etc. Heck, DS and I can go ride a lap around the monorail and be content. I’ve definitely lost touch with what it would be like to go less frequently and want to spend more time on rides/all day in the park.
The monorail is most definitely a ride :wizard: We already know MK will be crazy 50th weekend; not sure if it can be any worse than NYE.

Hi everyone,

Are all of the Contemporary CL TPV rooms renovated now? And have a couch pullout for the 5th person?

Thanks!

Last edited:
d
We are at ‘Ohana on 7/14, we had a group of 9 divided into 5 and 4 with reservations 35 min apart. They sat us together in a corner table with a perfect view of Happily Ever After, it was by far the best table we have ever had there!

Service wise it as better than our previous times there over the past 4-5 yrs. Both servers were good, and we weren’t rushed at all. We had plenty of food (actually way too much) and no issues with asking for more, etc. we had a gluten allergy and that was handled well.

The food was amazing, I did miss the meat on skewers for nostalgic purposes, but otherwise this was just as good. The steak was done perfectly (medium rare) and there was way too much of it, the noodles were as good as ever (I know it seems like I’m just jumping on the bandwagon, but they really are my favorite part of the meal) and they brought us a ton after there were very few on our initial skillet. The only odd thing was they didn’t bring us the wings and dumplings (or whatever they are, but they are good). I remembered as we were eating our main dishes, checked to make sure they were still listed, and then asked our server. I have no idea what happened, he made some odd, lame excuse, and then brought them. I don’t think we would have gotten them if I hadn’t asked. It was a little weird. I actually liked the shrimp casserole better than the shrimp that you had to peel, but I was too full to have more than a taste. The bread pudding is now just caramel instead of banana (maybe used to be banana and caramel? I’m not sure but if definitely had banana involved before) but was still delicious.

It was probably my favorite meal of the trip,
I was so glad we got the reservation and kept it despite having to drive over from the Riviera and had to eat so late.
Thanks for the review. I feel much better about our ADR now. I loved the shrimp so will miss that. The noodles are my favorite. My husband and boys love the meat skewers. They eat like it's their last meal there. We never bother with the dessert or bread.
Thanks so very much! I am working on our daily schedule and everything hinges on if Club at AKL will be open. We are rapidly approaching our ADR date and I want to make sure we have our meals covered. Obviously if Club is not open we have to make more ADR's.
I would probably make the extra ADRs and then cancel as more info comes out. I'm in the process of changing ours for the 100th time 😂

We are staying at the Boardwalk Inn tomorrow for 8 nights. I'll try and find out if the reopening CL date is accurate. :thumbsup2 I'll probably be spending a lot of time at the resort while my adult kids hit the parks. I am avoiding heat and crowds. HA HA

Last edited:
When you watch the updates and see a new one that says not this year Yacht and Beach,

We're excited to announce re-opening dates for Club Level Lounges at select Resorts!
  • Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Help me, please. I just booked Kilimanjaro CL because what I wanted wasn't available on August 20th. but according to this, the lounge won't be open? What am I paying all those points for...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter