Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Deviled and Boiled eggs rotated.
I love cheese and now I love the Boardwalk!

The croissants were also amazing here. One day I slept through breakfast and commented to a CM that I was looking forward to the croissants, so he brought me some from the bakery. They weren't as good as the ones they had in the lounge, much larger too, but that definitely sealed the deal on my love for The Boardwalk!

So the CDC recommends that there be no public gatherings of more than 50 people for the next 8 weeks, the parks and resorts are now closed and with no firm date announced when they will reopen, but some people are happy that they have been able to rebook resort stays for the beginning of April. I hope no one gets disappointed, but a reality check here is sorely needed.

We just returned from my daughter's wedding trip where we stayed at The Boardwalk Inn. I was booked for a Deluxe CL room the first 2 nights, and was able to stay there my last 2 nights instead of moving to a standard room. My daughter and her new husband stayed in Cottage 1201. She would have preferred a balcony.
The view from my room, 3227, was amazing, and I enjoyed eating desserts while watching the Boardwalk.

Thanks for your review and pics. Glad you had a nice stay. Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law :wizard:.

The only photo I got of the Cottage room.
View attachment 481285

The PB&J tart was amazing!!
View attachment 481287

View attachment 481289

All of the bread was amazing! There were a few varieties on different nights.
View attachment 481291
View attachment 481292
Each night there was a vegetarian salad which was yummy.View attachment 481293View attachment 481296

View attachment 481294
View attachment 481295
Thank you for sharing. I hope I will be able to visit this place in August...... fingers and toes crossed.

So we have a trip planned May 13-16 but I’m still nervous it might not happen. I have a trip scheduled August 29-September 2. Seriously thinking about upgrading that reservation to CL. Both stays are at BWI. I checked and there is availability for a CL room in August. And for $1k more it seems like not a bad deal! So questions-

1. Should I just go ahead and upgrade to CL In August before availability disappears? I can make changes online so no long holds on line

2. Never stayed CL - is it worth it? Will I get spoiled??? Looks amazing!!

3. What are the hours of operation of the lounge at BWI? When do they put out food?

AngiTN - I used to read everything you wrote about Disney and it helped me so much planning my first trip. Any input you could give would be greatly appreciated!!!

I’ll continue to scroll back thru the 100’s of posts on this thread to try and find some answers. Thanks!

So we have a trip planned May 13-16 but I’m still nervous it might not happen. I have a trip scheduled August 29-September 2. Seriously thinking about upgrading that reservation to CL. Both stays are at BWI. I checked and there is availability for a CL room in August. And for $1k more it seems like not a bad deal! So questions-

1. Should I just go ahead and upgrade to CL In August before availability disappears? I can make changes online so no long holds on line

3. What are the hours of operation of the lounge at BWI? When do they put out food?

AngiTN - I used to read everything you wrote about Disney and it helped me so much planning my first trip. Any input you could give would be greatly appreciated!!!

I’ll continue to scroll back thru the 100’s of posts on this thread to try and find some answers. Thanks!

To answer some of your questions, BWI Club level is an amazing experience for a special vacation. The cast members are fabulous and food is so delicious. It is very easy to get spoiled, as for the extra cost - only you can determine that for your family and style of vacation.

I am not positive about the hours of operation but something along these hours of service:
6:30 - 7:00 - Coffee
7:00 - 10:30 - Breakfast
11:30 - 4:00 - Light snacks, sweets,drinks
5:00 - 7:30 - Appetizers, Wine
8:00 - 10:00 Desserts, cordials

The lounge does close at 10pm.

Hope this helps with your questions.

The croissants were also amazing here. One day I slept through breakfast and commented to a CM that I was looking forward to the croissants, so he brought me some from the bakery. They weren't as good as the ones they had in the lounge, much larger too, but that definitely sealed the deal on my love for The Boardwalk!

Thank you so much for the pictures. We love the BWI CL so much. Love the CMs and the food - we especially loved the Fregola. We have a trip planned for August and hope we get to go. Congrats on your daughter's wedding!

We love the BWI CL - our favorite in the EPCOT area. The previous poster gave you the hours - we love that the lounge doesn't close - so you can sit in it and get coffee or a drink even if it is a time when no food is out. We found the CMs at the BWI to be above any other CL. Always going above and beyond.

To us it is worth it for the convenience. We are a family of 6 and usually have 8 or 10 with us and love that some of us get up and go to have coffee. I and one of our daughters always get up much earlier than everyone else and we get to go sit and relax in the lounge while the rest sleep. We do get at least 1 if not 2 meals a day out of it plus snacks and drinks. Once you stay CL it is hard to stop! :)

Ok - just upgraded August trip to CL! Planning on buying 3 days of extra FP for DH and I. If it’s a 4 night trip and we get the extra FP for days 2/3/4 can we still book our regular FP on days 1&5 at 90 days or just on the days with purchased FP?

ETA - I think I see I can get the regular FP 99 days out on the days we purchase the additional FP. But if the regular FP have yo be all at the same park as always or can they be spread across all parks like the additional FP?

Last edited:
BWI Club level is an amazing experience for a special vacation. The cast members are fabulous and food is so delicious.

I agree 100%. I love BWI CL :goodvibes.

Ok - just upgraded August trip to CL! Planning on buying 3 days of extra FP for DH and I. If it’s a 4 night trip and we get the extra FP for days 2/3/4 can we still book our regular FP on days 1&5 at 90 days or just on the days with purchased FP?

ETA - I think I see I can get the regular FP 99 days out on the days we purchase the additional FP. But if the regular FP have yo be all at the same park as always or can they be spread across all parks like the additional FP?

I can't help with the extra FP questions, but wanted to say congrats on upgrading, you won't be disappointed! :wizard:

You can only book regular FPs 90 days out (from your check-out date) for the days you're purchasing the extra FP program. You'll then later book your FPs for any date you're not buying the program at the regular 60 days from your check-in date.

Under all cases, the three "regular" FPs have to follow all normal FP rules - eg, tiering, same park, etc.

The "Extra" FPs have max flexibility - no park or tiering restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter