Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

YC CL is a secret...shhhhh::yes:: It was nice to meet you at the Poly. Looks like a lot of us were there over the 4th. Missed you Trishadono. This was our do over from last year when we got kicked off the beach because of storms. Most likely the last time though...it is too hot and rainy in July!!

We just returned from a three resort split over the 4th. Poly 2 nights, BWI 3 nights and GF 2 nights. So bummed that the GF doesn't have Reisling and Baileys. Reisling drinkers keep requesting it and maybe they will bring it back. Need to request it with a manager though they don't listen to the lounge CM's. While the other resorts are upping their CL offerings GF is decreasing theirs. :sad2: There was a note in the GF that turndown was by request only, but we got it both nights without requesting it. We got Mickey waffles both days:thumbsup2 Many years ago the food offerings in SL and RPC were different...maybe they are going back to that?:confused3 The only had wine and beer out from 5-7. You had to request it at other times. I'm sure the CM's would rather it be left out, but it is not their decision.

Someone asked if Reggie was still in the BWI lounge, we didn't see him the 3 nights we were there, doesn't mean he isn't there at all just not the nights we were there. Wine was out all afternoon and evening even between food offerings:woohoo: They still do the omelets on Sunday.

YC CL is a secret...shhhhh::yes:: It was nice to meet you at the Poly. Looks like a lot of us were there over the 4th. Missed you Trishadono. This was our do over from last year when we got kicked off the beach because of storms. Most likely the last time though...it is too hot and rainy in July!!

We just returned from a three resort split over the 4th. Poly 2 nights, BWI 3 nights and GF 2 nights. So bummed that the GF doesn't have Reisling and Baileys. Reisling drinkers keep requesting it and maybe they will bring it back. Need to request it with a manager though they don't listen to the lounge CM's. While the other resorts are upping their CL offerings GF is decreasing theirs. :sad2: There was a note in the GF that turndown was by request only, but we got it both nights without requesting it. We got Mickey waffles both days:thumbsup2 Many years ago the food offerings in SL and RPC were different...maybe they are going back to that?:confused3 The only had wine and beer out from 5-7. You had to request it at other times. I'm sure the CM's would rather it be left out, but it is not their decision.

Someone asked if Reggie was still in the BWI lounge, we didn't see him the 3 nights we were there, doesn't mean he isn't there at all just not the nights we were there. Wine was out all afternoon and evening even between food offerings:woohoo: They still do the omelets on Sunday.
I have labor day and columbus weekends booked Maxie, maybe you need another trip????

So happy
:stitch:
:woohoo:
ive got a 3 night stay this Aug at the Gran Destino, deluxe suite club level.

we were booked for BC club but couldn't pass up a chance to try here. :banana:
I called DSS today about pilot fp program and remembered to ask about those rooms.

I have the deluxe in Oct booked. She said scattered all over the tower so I requested upper floor, either view.

Can't wait to try it!!

I'm glad I got the chance to meet you as well! With our shared love for YC CL, maybe we'll see you again someday
;).

Speaking of Reisling, that was my go-to drink at the YC each night. On our last night, the Reisling bottle wasn't there so I asked the CM who said she was keeping it aside in the refrigerator until a guest asks for it. I thought that was strange. I hope they're not gearing towards getting rid of it like GF.

Either one, DSS or the main CRO number. DSS is nice coz you can just send a quick email & usually no wait on the phone. But CRO can add it if you prefer to call them.

I emailed DSS with my room location request last summer for my stay at GF. I paid for Standard CL room in Main Building and my room assignment was room 4001 in the main building :teeth::teeth:

Thank you both so much!!!!

Has anyone recently stayed at BWI CL? We were thinking about at CSR CL to try it out but when I went to book it today, all of the CL rooms are gone....boo. Anyways it's been awhile since we stayed BWI CL and are thinking it's time to head back. Do they still so the omelets on Sunday? Is Redgie still there at night?
Stayed there February and going back September. It is by far the BEST CL I have ever stayed in (prev stays at AKL CL, GF CL and Poly CL ... all wonderful but BWI is in a "class of its own". ) Redgie was there in February along with some of the best CL staff that I have ever met. Truly a "perfect" experience!!

Hello all! Checked in to GDT tonight and WOW! We are in a deluxe CL suite with a view of Epcot and HS, so a standard view. We are on the 12th floor, with the lounge on the 15th. We arrived in time for desserts...had macarons, truffles, and chocolate and strawberry Mickey tarts. So yummy! The lounge really is beautiful with plenty of seating and a great view of the fireworks at HS and Epcot. There are robes in the room and they are super plush! There is a nice mini fridge that was stocked with Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Dasani...not requested at all, but definitely a nice touch! We are loving this resort so far!

Hello all! Checked in to GDT tonight and WOW! We are in a deluxe CL suite with a view of Epcot and HS, so a standard view. We are on the 12th floor, with the lounge on the 15th. We arrived in time for desserts...had macarons, truffles, and chocolate and strawberry Mickey tarts. So yummy! The lounge really is beautiful with plenty of seating and a great view of the fireworks at HS and Epcot. There are robes in the room and they are super plush! There is a nice mini fridge that was stocked with Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Dasani...not requested at all, but definitely a nice touch! We are loving this resort so far!

Oooh so happy to read this, we have just booked for Aug 20th a deluxe suite club too.

If you have time and are able to, would you mind taking room and club pics? Do you have the sleeper sofabed in use and is there definitely a door to the separate bedroom!!!

Thank you and have a fab vacation. X

Love the water in the fridge! Can’t wait for our trip!

General question for all... Our trip is going to be our first club level stay. I got the call from DSS yesterday. I was at work so couldn’t talk long, but she said to call her if I want to talk about anything. Are there things you ask of them? The only thing I had planned to was room location (really just high floor). I’ll do a search later, too. I hadn’t thought about asking for drinks in the fridge, but that would be awesome, and it looks like I may not even have to ask for it.

General question for all... Our trip is going to be our first club level stay. I got the call from DSS yesterday. I was at work so couldn’t talk long, but she said to call her if I want to talk about anything. Are there things you ask of them? The only thing I had planned to was room location (really just high floor). I’ll do a search later, too. I hadn’t thought about asking for drinks in the fridge, but that would be awesome, and it looks like I may not even have to ask for it.

I couldn't think of anything to ask either. lol I do plan on calling them for our room location requests and to see if they have any information on the status of construction at AKL, but I'm waiting until a week or so before our trip so I get the most up to date information I can. Btw, we did not have drinks stocked at the YC. They had them in the lounge and I'd always get a couple to put in our fridge when we passed by.

I couldn't think of anything to ask either. lol I do plan on calling them for our room location requests and to see if they have any information on the status of construction at AKL, but I'm waiting until a week or so before our trip so I get the most up to date information I can. Btw, we did not have drinks stocked at the YC. They had them in the lounge and I'd always get a couple to put in our fridge when we passed by.

Ha, thanks!

Does anyone know if the majority of YC two queen CL would have a sofa bed in the room? I currently have a booking for a BWI for summer 2020. However the look of remodeled YC and the pool really lure me to book YC instead. But I would need the couch though there are only 4 people in my party.

General question for all... Our trip is going to be our first club level stay. I got the call from DSS yesterday. I was at work so couldn’t talk long, but she said to call her if I want to talk about anything. Are there things you ask of them? The only thing I had planned to was room location (really just high floor). I’ll do a search later, too.

I generally only use them for things I can't directly do myself. Examples include asking for room requests to be added to my reservation, booking recreation options such as cabanas (resort or water park), fishing excursions, etc (things that can't be done online). So, nothing earth shattering, but it saves a phone call and working through the phone trees of the different Disney departments. Once they have your credit card on file (requires calling) you can do nearly everything via e-mail.

We sometimes (oftentimes) have a trip where we don't need anything at all.

I watched a few videos online of the deluxe room. There is a sign on the counter water is stocked, adding the soft drinks is a nice touch. Wl deluxe room does do that so maybe they will keep that.

If you haven’t seen just google gran destino deluxe room and a few pop up.

I'll be there on 8/22. Can't wait!!

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

Have a great time :goodvibes.

Does anyone know if the majority of YC two queen CL would have a sofa bed in the room? I currently have a booking for a BWI for summer 2020. However the look of remodeled YC and the pool really lure me to book YC instead. But I would need the couch though there are only 4 people in my party.

I don't know the ratio of daybed rooms to non-daybed rooms, but for our stay this past June, we did not have a daybed (this was WV CL). I requested tub/shower combo, daybed (in that order) and got the tub/shower, but no daybed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter