Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does anyone know if they are changing the bus stop routes at CSR or keeping them the way they were, with Gran Destino area (bus stop #1) being the last stop to be picked up and dropped off? And if so, is the Casitas stop (behind Casitas #4), is it still the first stop? TIA!

CSR was never on my radar before this (since we are DVC, not because of any negative impressions) but that Club lounge is gorgeous!

Does anyone know whether the Deluxe rooms have balconies? I haven’t been able to find the answer.

CSR was never on my radar before this (since we are DVC, not because of any negative impressions) but that Club lounge is gorgeous!

Does anyone know whether the Deluxe rooms have balconies? I haven’t been able to find the answer.

There aren’t any balconies at Gran Destino apart from a rooftop patio at the Dhalia Lounge on the 16th floor.

I’ll be staying in a Deluxe Suite in Sept. I’ll share pics and an overal review.

Has anyone recently stayed at BWI CL? We were thinking about at CSR CL to try it out but when I went to book it today, all of the CL rooms are gone....boo. Anyways it's been awhile since we stayed BWI CL and are thinking it's time to head back. Do they still so the omelets on Sunday? Is Redgie still there at night?

Does anyone know if they are changing the bus stop routes at CSR or keeping them the way they were, with Gran Destino area (bus stop #1) being the last stop to be picked up and dropped off? And if so, is the Casitas stop (behind Casitas #4), is it still the first stop? TIA!

Wish they would dedicate a bus just for the tower to all destinations.....!!!!!!!

Here’s to wishing.......... :drinking1!!!

Does anyone know what kind of beer is stocked at the RPC? Thanks!
I know there were changes in May, beer and wine 5-7 only. 8-10 the cordial were self serv with beer and wine upon request.

They were really great about it though. I think they preferred fetching wine vs just standing there.

Check gf thread , maybe someone there payed attention to the beer.

I do remember the Riesling is now gone.

I have posted videos of the deluxe room on CSR thread, beautiful rooms but a mod doesn’t have balconies.

It is cool the top floor has the lounge with balconies and great view.

On checkout day after a 10-night stay at the Poly, we got little burgers for the first time in the “kids” corner:

View attachment 416217

I love how they have a "kids corner". Hope you had a great trip :wizard:.

Hawaii building mousekeeping had fun in our room when we were away (to the delight of my kids):

View attachment 416218View attachment 416219View attachment 416220View attachment 416221

Poly CL mousekeeping is the best! We took my niece this past Oct (first time Poly CL) and the towel animals and arrangements of her toys were amazing! The CMs have some great imaginations ;).

So happy
:stitch:
:woohoo:
ive got a 3 night stay this Aug at the Gran Destino, deluxe suite club level.

we were booked for BC club but couldn't pass up a chance to try here. :banana:

Congrats on booking Gran Destino. Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

So happy
:stitch:
:woohoo:
ive got a 3 night stay this Aug at the Gran Destino, deluxe suite club level.

we were booked for BC club but couldn't pass up a chance to try here. :banana:

Have a good trip and please come back to tell us everything about your stay!

Where do you make room requests when staying club level? Do you call DSS, the main reservation line or somewhere else? TIA for any info!

Where do you make room requests when staying club level? Do you call DSS, the main reservation line or somewhere else? TIA for any info!
I emailed DSS with my room location request last summer for my stay at GF. I paid for Standard CL room in Main Building and my room assignment was room 4001 in the main building :teeth::teeth:

Lol, you know I hesitated to say how much we loved YC CL for that very reason!!
YC CL is a secret...shhhhh::yes:: It was nice to meet you at the Poly. Looks like a lot of us were there over the 4th. Missed you Trishadono. This was our do over from last year when we got kicked off the beach because of storms. Most likely the last time though...it is too hot and rainy in July!!

We just returned from a three resort split over the 4th. Poly 2 nights, BWI 3 nights and GF 2 nights. So bummed that the GF doesn't have Reisling and Baileys. Reisling drinkers keep requesting it and maybe they will bring it back. Need to request it with a manager though they don't listen to the lounge CM's. While the other resorts are upping their CL offerings GF is decreasing theirs. :sad2: There was a note in the GF that turndown was by request only, but we got it both nights without requesting it. We got Mickey waffles both days:thumbsup2 Many years ago the food offerings in SL and RPC were different...maybe they are going back to that?:confused3 The only had wine and beer out from 5-7. You had to request it at other times. I'm sure the CM's would rather it be left out, but it is not their decision.

Someone asked if Reggie was still in the BWI lounge, we didn't see him the 3 nights we were there, doesn't mean he isn't there at all just not the nights we were there. Wine was out all afternoon and evening even between food offerings:woohoo: They still do the omelets on Sunday.

Can someone remind me of DSS's email address? They called right after we booked but I didn't need anything so I deleted the voicemail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter