Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Do you think it would help if you messaged Jackie? Maybe explain what this board is for, and how it is helpful.
I think it is especially helpful with explaining what the IPO is and how to contact them (a very frequent question we help with here), what is generally included in CL, information on rooms/views/locations, post trip reviews and information and so on.
I'm sure there is more.

I messaged her. I'm hoping it was just an oversight.

Do the lounges (specifically at YC) have to-go cups available? Wondering if in the morning I will be able to pour myself a coffee to take with me as we head out for the day. Also had read about someone who was poured a cup of wine in a to-go cup in the evening and took it strolling around the resort. Are beer/wine/cordials restricted to the lounge area only, or can you take your drinks and go?

Yes! The YC CL has to-go cups and lids, they use to leave them out on the counter but I believe they've been moved to the drawer under the coffee station. If you don't see them there check directly behind you in those double doors that swing open under the water dispenser. :D Can you tell I just make myself at home??? ;) LOL

Thanks, Trisha, for the advice about the room requests. Club level is uncharted territory for me and it is always fun to do new things. :)

After staying exclusively at deluxe resorts we decided to try a short stay at POR. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the resort was. :)

I find CL to be even more enjoyable after I've had a few moderate/value resort stays in between. It definitely makes me appreciate all they do for guests. :D

Now I can officially start getting excited! I had preliminarily booked RPC for 8 nights Easter week with only a 15% room discount :scared: so I was therefore pretty sure those plans would be changed/altered. Well....late last night I checked my email and was shocked to see a PIN offer! And it indeed applied to Easter week! So I cancelled my 8-day stay at RPC and re-booked it for a 5-night stay with my PIN. Then I booked another somewhat "new to us" resort -- POR! For the first 3 nights! Sounds so silly, but I'm so excited for this split-stay! We are so used to staying CL....2 or 3x a year. But staying at POR will enable us to freely have character breakfasts and also dinner ADR's! It's usually all about the food, it seems. :)

In any event, RPC here we come! 4th FP texting please still be in effect at that time!

Congrats on the PIN code! A ton of people got that one last night. I of course never get them. :rotfl: The mouse already knows I'm coming regardless of the price. ;)

First time staying club and we check in next month. How far in advance should I send my room request, and should I check in online? We are doing a split stay and will be at MK so we won't check in until around 3:30-4:00. Also we are celebrating DS birthday, should I note that too?

For the past two years I have been giving my room requests to CRO at the time of booking and then also reiterating them during online check-in (if my requests are among the selections). I have been really pleased with the results. You can also call or email the IPO and give them your requests as well. The more places we can put them the more likely we are to give them I think! :D

Congrats on the PIN code! A ton of people got that one last night. I of course never get them. :rotfl: The mouse already knows I'm coming regardless of the price. ;)

Well I must admit I was extremely shocked at first....until I clicked on the offer and when it didn't work I thought to type in my last zip code -- THEN it worked. After going through the booking process, I checked magic band address and it was indeed my last address so I changed that to my current one and this will probably be the last PIN code I ever get lol. I'm thinking it will be the same percentage offer as the AP discount whenever that's released, but I'm just glad to get the deal booked now and I don't have to think about the cost of RPC because I'm ok with the total cost of this trip being that I knocked 3 days off RPC and subbed POR.

Here's a quick question for you - we are staying Standard CL at BWI in TWO WEEKS :banana::banana::banana::banana:. Suddenly, its really getting to be a reality!

I know that all the CL rooms are on the 4th floor, but are there any requests I should put in? We'd love to be able to see the EPCOT FWs from our balcony, but not even sure we'll ever be in our room at that time anyway. Since it's our 41st Anniversary celebration, we would like to have a little more quiet, but is that hallway to the ESPN section really as long as it looks? Input here, please....what are your favorite requests for cl standard?

Thanks!!

I am excited to see all of the resort FAQ threads have been moved back to the Resort board where they belong! :worship: But I am very sad and upset they've left our CL FAQ here on the Community board alone like the ugly stepchild of the DISboards. I feel offended actually. o_O We answer questions and help visitors just as much as any of the other threads. I was the one who stepped up and fought to be moved back in the first place!
Glad all my favorite threads are back where they belong!!

Me either ;) however I seem to get a bagillion for Universal (on dates that I can't use)

So, we are staying BC CL here in a couple of weeks. We've stayed CL before and in those cases I planned further out and utilized their services. We have everything planned for this trip so there isn't much I need them to do for us. Is there a reason I should go on and contact them just to touch base?

Same here, I guess. Though even before we were regular guests at Disney we never got PIN codes. I have a personal theory that they are by zip code. That's one thing those survey takers always want to know, what zip code are you from. I know for certain that my zip code is very well represented at Disney World. Pretty much every class mate in DGD's classes go to Disney yearly.

Here's a quick question for you - we are staying Standard CL at BWI in TWO WEEKS :banana::banana::banana::banana:. Suddenly, its really getting to be a reality!

I know that all the CL rooms are on the 4th floor, but are there any requests I should put in? We'd love to be able to see the EPCOT FWs from our balcony, but not even sure we'll ever be in our room at that time anyway. Since it's our 41st Anniversary celebration, we would like to have a little more quiet, but is that hallway to the ESPN section really as long as it looks? Input here, please....what are your favorite requests for cl standard?

Thanks!!

I usually ask to be close to the lounge. But I think you could definitely ask for a fireworks view, they are visible over to the far left side of the rose garden. You'd need to be on the lounge end of the hall to see I think, if you were too far down the turn of the building will block the view. Good luck!! :)

So, we are staying BC CL here in a couple of weeks. We've stayed CL before and in those cases I planned further out and utilized their services. We have everything planned for this trip so there isn't much I need them to do for us. Is there a reason I should go on and contact them just to touch base?

I usually contact them via email just to repeat my room requests (daybed and full balcony, and sometimes I add "close to lounge" but I know I'm pushing it with so many requests lol). We're trying RPC next March and I'm going to miss BC CL as it's our norm to stay there during Easter time. My DD's are going to miss Neil making them bday pins....

I need advice!!!

Currently the kids and I are booked for Christmas at the GF (SL) but I'm second guessing myself. I feel happy about the first part of our stay, I've got the AP rate, but the last two nights are a KILLER!!!! Here's what I'm paying:

Rate per room/Per night (plus tax)
12/18, 12/19 $ 655.90
12/20, 12/21, 12/22, 12/23 $ 597.80
12/24 $ 854.00
12/25 $ 984.00

The last two nights are costing way too much money and the thought of paying that amount makes me break out in a sweat! :scared: The problem is, are we really going to be happy splitting our stay and LEAVING the GF on Christmas Eve??? Looking at our ADRs we've got dinner 12/24 at BOG, then the CP dinner package on 12/25. I was planning to go home Saturday 12/26. But as I'm about to buy the airfare I'm feeling unhappy with the cost of the last two nights and really wanting to change it. So here are some options:

1. Fly home 12/24 (saves me about $2000!!)
2. Split our stay and spend the last couple of nights at a moderate resort or cheaper deluxe resort without CL.
3. Stick with GF SL the whole 8 nights and pay the big bucks
4. Downgrade the whole 8 nights to GF non-CL (drops price by $1600)

My thoughts:

1. I really don't want to cut the trip down to 6 nights, we like longer stays
2. I never like to end a trip with a cheaper room and the thought of spending Christmas Eve and Day at a moderate resort doesn't seem nearly as nice of a holiday treat. Plus we plan to decorate and put up a small tree and stockings.
3. STICKER SHOCK
4. Downgrading to non-CL would allow us to stay in the same room the whole trip with our Christmas decorations

I'd love help from you guys. :grouphug: I don't know what to do, and I really need to hurry up and decide before airfare prices go up any higher and the resort availability goes down the tubes. What do you think????:confused::confused::confused:

I need advice!!!

Currently the kids and I are booked for Christmas at the GF (SL) but I'm second guessing myself. I feel happy about the first part of our stay, I've got the AP rate, but the last two nights are a KILLER!!!! Here's what I'm paying:

12/18, 12/19 $ 655.90
12/20, 12/21, 12/22, 12/23 $ 597.80
12/24 $ 854.00
12/25 $ 984.00

The last two nights are costing way too much money and the thought of paying that amount makes me break out in a sweat! :scared: The problem is, are we really going to be happy splitting our stay and LEAVING the GF on Christmas Eve??? Looking at our ADRs we've got dinner 12/24 at BOG, then the CP dinner package on 12/25. I was planning to go home Saturday 12/26. But as I'm about to buy the airfare I'm feeling unhappy with the cost of the last two nights and really wanting to change it. So here are some options:

1. Fly home 12/24 (saves me about $2000!!)
2. Split our stay and spend the last couple of nights at a moderate resort or cheaper deluxe resort without CL.
3. Stick with GF SL the whole 8 nights and pay the big bucks
4. Downgrade the whole 8 nights to GF non-CL (drops price by $1600)

My thoughts:

1. I really don't want to cut the trip down to 6 nights, we like longer stays
2. I never like to end a trip with a cheaper room and the thought of spending Christmas Eve and Day at a moderate resort doesn't seem nearly as nice of a holiday treat. Plus we plan to decorate and put up a small tree and stockings.
3. STICKER SHOCK
4. Downgrading to non-CL would allow us to stay in the same room the whole trip with our Christmas decorations

I'd love help from you guys. :grouphug: I don't know what to do, and I really need to hurry up and decide before airfare prices go up any higher and the resort availability goes down the tubes. What do you think????:confused::confused::confused:

Oh yikes....well I have to say I understand completely regarding the sticker shock as we're staying at RPC during Easter week. I ended up reducing our # of nights there to make it feel not quite as expensive. In your shoes, one thing I wouldn't do is end the trip at a moderate. Like you said, it would be tough going from GF to a moderate, especially on Christmas. I guess you are going for 8 nights, just like me, so what I did to ease my mind about the cost is to begin the trip for 3 nights at POR and then we're moving to RPC for the last 5 nights. It made the 8-night total a lot lower so I'm going to stick with this plan. Maybe that would work for you? Just look at the total cost rather than the nightly cost is my thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter