Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I've always been tempted to stay club level at the Wilderness Lodge. The food always looked so good and the lodge is just a great place to be. So when the general public discounts came out we decided to book a WL club level room, Jan 9th to 13th. :yay:This will be our first time at club level. :)

I've always been tempted to stay club level at the Wilderness Lodge. The food always looked so good and the lodge is just a great place to be. So when the general public discounts came out we decided to book a WL club level room, Jan 9th to 13th. :yay:This will be our first time at club level. :)
The Old Faithful Club is very nice! I think you made a great choice. Happy planning!:goodvibes

If you like Boma and Jiko then you will like the food offerings. I'll be there next weekend so I'll be sure to get some pics. We haven't stayed since they brought in the chef so I think it will be interesting to see how that goes. Erika- you still dont have any pics of the chef...correct?

I do like the food at these two restaurants. Thank you. I will be looking forward your to review when you get back.

Congratulations!! Get ready to be spoiled! There are some people that find that it's not for them, but most of us wouldn't have it any other way now that we know what we'd be missing:) It's SO convenient having breakfast, etc right there waiting for you! Let the countdown begin;)

Do the lounges (specifically at YC) have to-go cups available? Wondering if in the morning I will be able to pour myself a coffee to take with me as we head out for the day. Also had read about someone who was poured a cup of wine in a to-go cup in the evening and took it strolling around the resort. Are beer/wine/cordials restricted to the lounge area only, or can you take your drinks and go?

First time staying club and we check in next month. How far in advance should I send my room request, and should I check in online? We are doing a split stay and will be at MK so we won't check in until around 3:30-4:00. Also we are celebrating DS birthday, should I note that too?

Do the lounges (specifically at YC) have to-go cups available?

I don't know about YC specifically as we've not tried YC CL yet. But BC and BWI did have them.

Are beer/wine/cordials restricted to the lounge area only, or can you take your drinks and go?

No, they are not restricted to the lounge. I regularly grab 2-3 beers to take back to our room for a night cap when the lounge is closed. Also, my wife has taken her wine in a to go cup for the walk over to Epcot.

Do the lounges (specifically at YC) have to-go cups available? Wondering if in the morning I will be able to pour myself a coffee to take with me as we head out for the day. Also had read about someone who was poured a cup of wine in a to-go cup in the evening and took it strolling around the resort. Are beer/wine/cordials restricted to the lounge area only, or can you take your drinks and go?

Sometimes you have to ask the CM for the to-go cups and lids. I've found that to be more the case lately.

WOOOO!! Excellent! The CMs there are so nice!

The Old Faithful Club is very nice! I think you made a great choice. Happy planning!:goodvibes
OFC is fabulous I agree :)

At BC they were in a drawer, so you could grab them whenever and wherever. YC used to have them as well but it's been quite awhile since I've stayed there. At BC CL we had no issues getting beer/wine to go. But we couldn't get unopened beers for later (if that made sense the way I wrote it).

Rats, last year Circusgirl and I were at WL CL in January. So sorry to miss meeting you Sue! I'll be there those dates just at AOA this time.

You were very helpful with my WL planning so I'd like to return the favor. I suggest requesting a fireworks view. With construction this faces CR/MK and hopefully less mess.

You are going to love it. We had fun sitting at the tables with a window and enjoying the view. image.jpegimage.jpeg

I believe I was the wino that does that:rolleyes1:drinking1:rotfl2:

I was bold my last trip and requested my wine in clear plastic and boldly strolled gf with my wine exposed:jumping1:

First time staying club and we check in next month. How far in advance should I send my room request, and should I check in online? We are doing a split stay and will be at MK so we won't check in until around 3:30-4:00. Also we are celebrating DS birthday, should I note that too?
I always do my online check in, others don't. Definitely send an email to IPO. The email address for your resort is on page one. In the subject line put last name, dates there and confirmation number.

For my BC CL trip I just booked I went ahead and sent an email right away because it's less than 45 days away. I asked for a king bed or corner room(recommended by a Disser).

In the past I have put anniversary or birthday in the email when applied. They always do something even if it's just a signed picture of Mickey.

Rats, last year Circusgirl and I were at WL CL in January. So sorry to miss meeting you Sue! I'll be there those dates just at AOA this time.
I'm sorry to be missing you. I know there are a lot of Dis-er's there for the marathon. We wanted to try going earlier in January in an attempt to get warmer weather than we have been getting in late January. We've been at Disney for marathon weekend before and it is always fun to watch the runners go by. I was one of them once and it is fun to relive memories. :)

You were very helpful with my WL planning so I'd like to return the favor. I suggest requesting a fireworks view. With construction this faces CR/MK and hopefully less mess.

You are going to love it. We had fun sitting at the tables with a window and enjoying the view.
Thanks for the suggestion. We were at the WL last January and saw the partially obscured fireworks from our regular woods view room almost every night. It was really nice. :)

Do you make your requests through resort reservations or by contacting the IPO?

You are going to love it. We had fun sitting at the tables with a window and enjoying the view.
That view is wonderful and one of the reasons we love the WL. I have a feeling we'll be spending a bit of time looking out that window. :goodvibes

Now I can officially start getting excited! I had preliminarily booked RPC for 8 nights Easter week with only a 15% room discount :scared: so I was therefore pretty sure those plans would be changed/altered. Well....late last night I checked my email and was shocked to see a PIN offer! And it indeed applied to Easter week! So I cancelled my 8-day stay at RPC and re-booked it for a 5-night stay with my PIN. Then I booked another somewhat "new to us" resort -- POR! For the first 3 nights! Sounds so silly, but I'm so excited for this split-stay! We are so used to staying CL....2 or 3x a year. But staying at POR will enable us to freely have character breakfasts and also dinner ADR's! It's usually all about the food, it seems. :)

In any event, RPC here we come! 4th FP texting please still be in effect at that time!

I'm sorry to be missing you. I know there are a lot of Dis-er's there for the marathon. We wanted to try going earlier in January in an attempt to get warmer weather than we have been getting in late January. We've been at Disney for marathon weekend before and it is always fun to watch the runners go by. I was one of them once and it is fun to relive memories. :)

Thanks for the suggestion. We were at the WL last January and saw the partially obscured fireworks from our regular woods view room almost every night. It was really nice. :)

Do you make your requests through resort reservations or by contacting the IPO?

That view is wonderful and one of the reasons we love the WL. I have a feeling we'll be spending a bit of time looking out that window. :goodvibes
Send an email Sue. See my instructions I just gave to a previous disser. It can't hurt! Oh and have some cobbler for me!

Now I can officially start getting excited! I had preliminarily booked RPC for 8 nights Easter week with only a 15% room discount :scared: so I was therefore pretty sure those plans would be changed/altered. Well....late last night I checked my email and was shocked to see a PIN offer! And it indeed applied to Easter week! So I cancelled my 8-day stay at RPC and re-booked it for a 5-night stay with my PIN. Then I booked another somewhat "new to us" resort -- POR! For the first 3 nights! Sounds so silly, but I'm so excited for this split-stay! We are so used to staying CL....2 or 3x a year. But staying at POR will enable us to freely have character breakfasts and also dinner ADR's! It's usually all about the food, it seems. :)

In any event, RPC here we come! 4th FP texting please still be in effect at that time!

Great news:cheer2: Gotta love those PIN offers. Sounds like a wonderful trip. We have stayed at PQR and really enjoyed it. In case you haven't seen it there is a great thread on the resort community board - http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...sort-riverside-questions-information.3374035/

Thanks, Trisha, for the advice about the room requests. Club level is uncharted territory for me and it is always fun to do new things. :)

Then I booked another somewhat "new to us" resort -- POR! For the first 3 nights! Sounds so silly, but I'm so excited for this split-stay! We are so used to staying CL....2 or 3x a year. But staying at POR will enable us to freely have character breakfasts and also dinner ADR's! It's usually all about the food, it seems. :)

After staying exclusively at deluxe resorts we decided to try a short stay at POR. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the resort was. :)

Last edited:
I've been meaning to give you all a review of the business class at CSR. I think calling it club level light is perfect. The biggest difference is that theres no IPO. So if you like CL for the planning services CSR BC is not for you. However if you like a continental breakfast in the morning and some apps with a nice glass of wine or Sangria before dinner and a giant cookie the size of your DS2 head with some coffee from a Nespresso machine before bed then you would like it. Some major differences in the food options are there's nothing hot -besides toasting a bagel or putting hot water in oatmeal. No cordials at night and its not open all day. Its from 7-10am and then 5-10pm. Also as mentioned before no IPO, so no separate check in. You do get a great room location, by far the best at CSR. In the morning there was always juice, milk, coffee and nespresso, bagels, packets of oatmeal, lots of fresh fruit(whole and cut up), cups of yogurt as well as their own mango yogurt, cereal and a rotating pastry (muffins, cinnamon rolls, sweet danish).
At night they had 3 kinds of chips (tortilla, ruffles and veggie), antipasto types of meats and marinated veggies, cheese, some type of bread (pita,focaccia) dips (salsa, hummus and the best ever caramelized leek and onion dip). After 7, they leave the chips and put out giant cookies. To drink they had sodas, beer (bud light, yuengling and corona) red and white wine as well as sangria. I was also informed that they have soy milk and Gluten Free snacks on hand! The attendants kept everything very clean and well stocked and were always willing to help. Overall we really enjoyed it and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again when CL isn't in our budget but would still like a little pampering. I have lots of pics, just trying to figure out how to get them posted, it keeps saying- file too large. If you have any questions just let me know.

Thanks for your review, glad you enjoyed CSR BC :).

Congrats on your first upcoming CL stay. Everything about WL CL is amazing, you are going to love it! :wizard:.

:thumbsup2

You can have your request/celebration added now by calling CRO, as well as email IPO (it never hurts to have requests/celebrations noted in 2 places ;)). We've never done OCI, so I can't comment on that. Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes.

Congrats on the PIN! Sounds like a great trip. RPC is amazing and while we've never tried POR, it does look like a beautiful resort :).

After staying exclusively at deluxe at resorts we decided to try a short stay at POR. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the resort was. :)

We've never stayed at POR, but I am always reading great things about it :goodvibes.

I am excited to see all of the resort FAQ threads have been moved back to the Resort board where they belong! :worship: But I am very sad and upset they've left our CL FAQ here on the Community board alone like the ugly stepchild of the DISboards. I feel offended actually. o_O We answer questions and help visitors just as much as any of the other threads. I was the one who stepped up and fought to be moved back in the first place!

I am excited to see all of the resort FAQ threads have been moved back to the Resort board where they belong! :worship: But I am very sad and upset they've left our CL FAQ here on the Community board alone like the ugly stepchild of the DISboards. I feel offended actually. o_O We answer questions and help visitors just as much as any of the other threads. I was the one who stepped up and fought to be moved back in the first place!
Do you think it would help if you messaged Jackie? Maybe explain what this board is for, and how it is helpful.
I think it is especially helpful with explaining what the IPO is and how to contact them (a very frequent question we help with here), what is generally included in CL, information on rooms/views/locations, post trip reviews and information and so on.
I'm sure there is more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter