Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I agree they should offer other sizes to accommodate different people. Any hotel/resort/cruise line that I have been to that offers robes/slippers never have Pooh size available. My husband usually can't use the robe or slippers. I usually can use the robe (sometimes barely) and the slippers. One size fits most not all. What if you are small? You would be swimming in the robe and slippers and couldn't use them either. I understand that would be a lot of robes and slippers to have on hand but it is doable. You would put the standard size in the room then let people know other sizes are available by request. We have asked before but the answer has always been no. So robes and slippers in a room is not an amenity for my family. We always bring our own.
I didn't think about the robe sizes but you are right. Having a few choices would be nice.

Hello! I am staying at beach club coming up in November as a part of a conference. I have stayed club level before and loved it, but no club level rooms were available as a part of the conference deal. Anyone know whether the club level rooms are available to conference attendees upon check-in for an upcharge?

Hello! I am staying at beach club coming up in November as a part of a conference. I have stayed club level before and loved it, but no club level rooms were available as a part of the conference deal. Anyone know whether the club level rooms are available to conference attendees upon check-in for an upcharge?
I tried at gf once. They expected me to pay the full price increase. So the normal $100-150 upcharge from gv to outerbuilding cl was $450. No thanks.

However it's free to ask when you arrive, if they have availability who knows?

Good luck!

Oh yeah... the ENTIRE full price increase would not be worth it to me... If I wanted to do that I would have booked club level in advance to take advantage of the concierge and extra fast passes... Oh well! Thanks for the info. I may still ask!

Oh yeah... the ENTIRE full price increase would not be worth it to me... If I wanted to do that I would have booked club level in advance to take advantage of the concierge and extra fast passes... Oh well! Thanks for the info. I may still ask!
Dd and I have done room service for breakfast for non cl trips. Having hot tasty coffee delivered to me really was a nice treat and not too pricey either.

It's Disney so lots of options!

Would you rather spend...
1. 6 nights at Sugarloaf
-OR-
2. 5 nights at RPC
?
Looking for a relaxing, more resort- focused spring vacation.
TIA for the input! :thanks:
RPC would be my choice for sure, but I think it depends on your situation. When my kids were young and wouldn’t sit still for long, it wasn’t worth the extra money to upgrade from SL to RPC because we would never get to just sit in the lounge and enjoy it! As others have stated, the lounge is the main draw for RPC. It’s so nice to just sit in the lounge and listen to the orchestra at night! Even my DD14 (almost 15) really enjoys it! And the view from RPC is really beautiful...there’s no view from SL. SL is convenient to the pool, but RPC is convenient to the monorail, Uber/Lyft pickup, some restaurants and all the shops! Also, if it’s raining, it’s really nice being in the main building. Just my two cents...good luck deciding!

Can't go wrong with either honestly but if you only lose 1 day I would pick rpc too.

For longer trips I tend to get bored with the food offerings but NEVER GET BORED with the rpc lounge and listening to the band/piano.

Good luck with dh:)

@trishadono , I know we share a love for all things GF! Thanks for your input- I think RPC is wonderful, too! :goodvibes

I'd also choose RPC without question. My main reason is atmosphere. I could sit in the RPC lounge for long periods of time enjoying every second. However, when we stayed at SL, we were pretty much in and out. Some people like/prefer in and out, so SL works great for them. We are more resort-oriented, so we tend to linger. Therefore, atmosphere is key for us. Good luck!!

@TJA , thank you for weighing in! "Resort-oriented" is just what I'm looking for! :earsgirl:

If you could hear us all were actually a wild chanting crowd saying....book them both book them both book them both!!!!!!!

What the heck:confused3, 6 nights at SL then put the cherry on top with 5 nights RPC....oh I forgot to mention one thing, send me your lottery #’s maybe I’ll give them a go!:rotfl2:

@DisneyLifePapioNe , :rotfl:!!! If I'm winning the lottery, I'll be spending 6 nights in a GF 2 BR CL Villa and 5 in a Poly Bungalow. And maybe the final night in Cinderella's Castle, why not?! princess:

Thank you!!! He seems pretty content in his decision, but I’ll see what I can do!!

We have a large group with us this coming November trip too! 18 people!! I talked Disney up a little too much lol It will be our first time doing with such a big group, so it will be interesting!!!

Good luck deciding on which GF CL!! Either way, you really can’t go wrong with GF! We have 2 trips planned for GF next year! I love it there!!!!

@mrsap , good luck with your HUGE group in November! I can't imagine what FP day was like for you! And I think we share a love for GF- it's great! So exciting that you have two trips there next year. :)

Thanks for another great review and all the pics! I always look forward to reading about your trips. AKL CL is definitely on my list to try. Hoping there's a good BB offer when I'm there in a week and a half ;).

Glad you had another great stay at YC CL. Thanks for your thorough review, also love all the pics :).

::yes::

The red velvet cupcakes look soooo good! :P

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed CR CL. The CR has never appealed to me either, but it is a CL I want to try after reading positive things about it (your review included ;)).

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving trip at the Poly :wizard:.

Congrats on adding on to your trip! Hope you have a great time :goodvibes.

Sounds like a great trip! Hope you have a great anniversary trip :wizard:.

Congrats on adding CL! Have a great time! :goodvibes

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry BWI CL wasn't the best experience, but glad you had a nice stay overall. Hope you have a great time at WL CL in December :santa:.

Have a great trip :wizard:.

Me too....I don't care for the dispensers :sad2:.

:(

I agree!

Another vote for RPC! :cloud9:

I agree, the atmosphere of RPC wins over convenience of SL ;).

I agree, it's hard to beat the RPC atmosphere :cloud9:.

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

@mickeynut1 , thanks for the RPC vote! I don't think it's going to be too hard to convince my hubby now that the CL experts have weighed in! :)

RPC would be my choice for sure, but I think it depends on your situation. When my kids were young and wouldn’t sit still for long, it wasn’t worth the extra money to upgrade from SL to RPC because we would never get to just sit in the lounge and enjoy it! As others have stated, the lounge is the main draw for RPC. It’s so nice to just sit in the lounge and listen to the orchestra at night! Even my DD14 (almost 15) really enjoys it! And the view from RPC is really beautiful...there’s no view from SL. SL is convenient to the pool, but RPC is convenient to the monorail, Uber/Lyft pickup, some restaurants and all the shops! Also, if it’s raining, it’s really nice being in the main building. Just my two cents...good luck deciding!

@Dispro1 , thank you for the RPC vote and detailed response! :flower:Your 'two cents' are much appreciated!

After a long long absence it was AWESOME to pop in and see @GADisneyDad14 post a YC CL review. It is my next stop in January with the Disney Visa 35% off YAY

My most recent stay at Poly TPV CL was AMAZEBALLS, I feel like I found my new home resort. Just WOW. I will forever love the Grand, and BWI CL is definitely my front runner as well....Poly BLEW ME AWAY!! The Honeymoon room was available for January, but even with the discount (tiny discount) it was nearly twice the price. Happy planning friends!

Hello stranger!

Glad you enjoyed your Poly CL trip. It is hard not to enjoy a TPV room there. :beach:

35% off YC? Ok, a bit jelly. I need to look into this Disney Visa....

@trishadono , I know we share a love for all things GF! Thanks for your input- I think RPC is wonderful, too! :goodvibes

@TJA , thank you for weighing in! "Resort-oriented" is just what I'm looking for! :earsgirl:

@DisneyLifePapioNe , :rotfl:!!! If I'm winning the lottery, I'll be spending 6 nights in a GF 2 BR CL Villa and 5 in a Poly Bungalow. And maybe the final night in Cinderella's Castle, why not?! princess:

@mrsap , good luck with your HUGE group in November! I can't imagine what FP day was like for you! And I think we share a love for GF- it's great! So exciting that you have two trips there next year. :)

@mickeynut1 , thanks for the RPC vote! I don't think it's going to be too hard to convince my hubby now that the CL experts have weighed in! :)

Ok ok....if you’re lucky enough to win the lottery your probably lucky enough to stay in the Castle Suite!!! Just take plenty of pics and post them here.

That would be like staying Super Club Cool Club Level!!

35% off YC? Ok, a bit jelly. I need to look into this Disney Visa....

The 35% off (Dis Visa) rate was for the water view CL rooms. The 25% off (general public) rate was for GV CL. So it ended up being a bit less to book the Disney Visa water view than the general discount GV category. Price was around $500 per night all in for 2 for water view CL at YC in January.

After a long long absence it was AWESOME to pop in and see @GADisneyDad14 post a YC CL review. It is my next stop in January with the Disney Visa 35% off YAY

My most recent stay at Poly TPV CL was AMAZEBALLS, I feel like I found my new home resort. Just WOW. I will forever love the Grand, and BWI CL is definitely my front runner as well....Poly BLEW ME AWAY!! The Honeymoon room was available for January, but even with the discount (tiny discount) it was nearly twice the price. Happy planning friends!

Hi there stranger....great to "see" you back :wave:.

Glad to hear you loved Poly CL. I will be trying Poly CL for the first time in a week and a half and I couldn't be more excited! Like you, I also love the GF. I stayed BWI CL in June and that blew me away.....loved everything about it.....so I'm curious to see how Poly CL compares to BWI CL and GF RPC/SL. Have fun planning your trip, hope you have a great time at YC CL :wizard:.

The slippers are your to keep. They are a super cheap type but come in handy if you have a thing about walking on hotel floors/carpets (like me)!

This is good to know :thumbsup2.

You're welcome! With all of these RPC votes you should be in good shape convincing your DH :goodvibes.

AKL, YC, and GF are all 35% ;)

Those are awesome rates! ::yes::

Yup! ::yes::

The only problem is I need to start finding places I don't like.... not places that I do like. :goodvibes

Too many conflicting thoughts when trying to plan a trip as it is!

But...you are helping the rest of us experience new resorts by giving us such wonderful reviews. :worship:

Because of you and other amazing posters, we are trying AKL club level Thanksgiving week (taking my 73 year old Dad) and DH and myself are doing a split stay in April.

We were lucky enough to get the Visa 35% off YC club level for two nights and RPC deluxe king for the remaining five. By the way DH and myself are now AP’s. :flower1:

But...you are helping the rest of us experience new resorts by giving us such wonderful reviews. :worship:

Because of you and other amazing posters, we are trying AKL club level Thanksgiving week (taking my 73 year old Dad) and DH and myself are doing a split stay in April.

We were lucky enough to get the Visa 35% off YC club level for two nights and RPC deluxe king for the remaining five. By the way DH and myself are now AP’s. :flower1:

Congrats on an exciting upcoming stay! Were you able to get the 35% discount on the deluxe RPC room, too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter