Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We're staying BWI CL the first week of April. I'd love to hear some of your feedback regarding the food offerings and service when you get a chance!

The food has been excellent. Like other CLs now, BW has a chef that prepares little meals each evening. He is from Flying Fish and does an outstanding job. Last night was chicken and Mickey waffles with spicy maple syrup, tonight was chicken or shrimp tacos and tortilla soup. They also feature a nightly cheese fondue with bread and veggies to dip, charcuterie options, and a few other items in addition to the main dish. Breakfast is like the breakfast at other CLs with a few BW-specific tweaks: a delicious creamy polenta, an orange marmalade butter for your breads, and this morning there was a small Bloody Mary bar. Eggs, yogurt, pastries, and oatmeal are there as well (although I was disappointed in the oatmeal here -- it wasn't as good as at CR and WL CLs, sadly). Wines and beers are available during meal hours. A few CMs were adamant that we should simply ask if we don't see what we want and they would get it for us, so you can feel free to ask for a glass of wine or a beer any time. We are used to CR where we just go up and pour our drinks ourselves, and so far no one has stopped us from doing so! :)

Service has been good overall. Some CMs are super nice and try to help, others don't really speak or seem interested. We weren't offered a welcome drink or much of a welcome at all when we checked in. The lounge is often extremely busy and crowded.

Sabra rocks!!! We just got back from our trip last night :sad:. It was our first time CL and our first time at the Poly. We had a wonderful trip and felt spoiled staying CL. I have no other CL to compare it to, but the food was really good and the CM's were nice and helpful. :cool1:

Glad you had a great time and enjoyed the Poly. We love the Poly and can't wait to get back this fall and try CL :).

Currently on a very last-minute trip to BW CL, staying in a garden cottage. It's our first trip to BW CL, and so far it's been nice.

Glad you're having a nice time :wizard:.

Just booked us YC CL May 9-14. Debated staying WL, but kids love SAB so much... we will be back "home" again this year. Can't come soon enough. We were going to go in September again, but both DH and I need to get away so badly... so we moved things up!

It'll be May before you know it! Have fun planning :goodvibes.

Hi Everyone, today is my day to make dining reservations. I decided to use the new signature service to let them do it because I had an early meeting. Was a little nervous because of the changes but already received an email and got reservations for everything we wanted and at the right times. Just thought I would share. Have a good day.

Hi Everyone, today is my day to make dining reservations. I decided to use the new signature service to let them do it because I had an early meeting. Was a little nervous because of the changes but already received an email and got reservations for everything we wanted and at the right times. Just thought I would share. Have a good day.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just curious, how did you communicate your reservation requests before hand? E-Mail? Phone? Did they have you fill out a form like the old IPO?

Thanks for checking in!

Aren't you more than 180 days out?? <Looking at ticker>

Also is everything showing up on MDE? Or they sent you an email with confirmation numbers and you had to add it to your MDE?

How did that work without providing a credit card number? TIA =)

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just curious, how did you communicate your reservation requests before hand? E-Mail? Phone? Did they have you fill out a form like the old IPO?

Thanks for checking in!
I emailed initially to the email that was on this thread to find out if I needed to fill out the forms. They did not have be fill out the old form just email a list of requested reservations. Yesterday I emailed the reservations I requested then followed up with a call to give them my cc info. It was very smooth and everyone I spoke to was very nice.

Sabra rocks!!! We just got back from our trip last night :sad:. It was our first time CL and our first time at the Poly. We had a wonderful trip and felt spoiled staying CL. I have no other CL to compare it to, but the food was really good and the CM's were nice and helpful. :cool1:

I miss Sabra!!:sad1: I am so glad you had a nice trip!:banana:

Thanks for sharing. Glad they got everything you wanted :).

IMG_1369.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1516.JPG IMG_1599.JPG IMG_1601.JPG IMG_1696.JPG
We're staying BWI CL the first week of April. I'd love to hear some of your feedback regarding the food offerings and service when you get a chance!
My husband and I returned from BWI CL 5 days ago, and I must say that I was very impressed! We have stayed at quite a few different CLs over the years, many times at RPC, and BWI has really stepped things up! We loved the omelette station they have on Sunday mornings now (and mimosas if you ask since we don't care for Bloody Mary's). The omelette add-ins were tomatoes, onions, spinach, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, and ham. I may have been a little spoiled because I have a new gluten intolerance since our last trip, and they got me really good gluten free desserts from Trattoria and BW Bakery! They also got me gluten free bread in the morning for toast with that amazing house made orange marmalade butter and orange cranberry jam (also house made)! As for apps, the shrimp and grits were incredible as were the meatballs and mashed potatoes...all gluten free for everyone BTW! As with any other CL, some appetizers are better than others, but these were our favorites! I loved the polenta and the grits they had on different mornings. We were so happy with BWI, we actually decided to do a split there with our upcoming RPC trip starting Memorial Day weekend...of course staying at BWI on Sunday so we get those omelettes! I really hope that RPC has stepped things up since our last trip because it is more than twice the price! I forgot about the spinach artichoke dip until I saw the picture...it was also delicious! Enjoy your upcoming trip!!

Am staying CL level atrium at contemporary- just wondering if anyone knows the room number on the bay side that are the furthest from chef mickeys?As well as has anyone stayed there recently ? how was it?

View attachment 220040 View attachment 220041 View attachment 220033 View attachment 220034 View attachment 220035 View attachment 220036
My husband and I returned from BWI CL 5 days ago, and I must say that I was very impressed! We have stayed at quite a few different CLs over the years, many times at RPC, and BWI has really stepped things up! We loved the omelette station they have on Sunday mornings now (and mimosas if you ask since we don't care for Bloody Mary's). The omelette add-ins were tomatoes, onions, spinach, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, and ham. I may have been a little spoiled because I have a new gluten intolerance since our last trip, and they got me really good gluten free desserts from Trattoria and BW Bakery! They also got me gluten free bread in the morning for toast with that amazing house made orange marmalade butter and orange cranberry jam (also house made)! As for apps, the shrimp and grits were incredible as were the meatballs and mashed potatoes...all gluten free for everyone BTW! As with any other CL, some appetizers are better than others, but these were our favorites! I loved the polenta and the grits they had on different mornings. We were so happy with BWI, we actually decided to do a split there with our upcoming RPC trip starting Memorial Day weekend...of course staying at BWI on Sunday so we get those omelettes! I really hope that RPC has stepped things up since our last trip because it is more than twice the price! I forgot about the spinach artichoke dip until I saw the picture...it was also delicious! Enjoy your upcoming trip!!
Hope rpc treats u well!

Nice pix !

View attachment 220040 View attachment 220041 View attachment 220033 View attachment 220034 View attachment 220035 View attachment 220036
Thank you for sharing this! Sounds terrific!

We are staying RPC in August. Im looking forward to your update after your stay.

Am staying CL level atrium at contemporary- just wondering if anyone knows the room number on the bay side that are the furthest from chef mickeys?As well as has anyone stayed there recently ? how was it?
We stayed in 4820 in November and it was perfect! No noise from Chef Mickey at all and the view was perfect!!

Has anyone stayed at the beach club CL recently? How have the offerings and the service been recently? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter