Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hey all! Thanks for all the great information here! I've been doing lots of reading! Staying at BC July 3rd-5th. I really want to take advantage of the extra fast passes as the parks will be so busy but don't want to to be in the parks for 6 hours as it will be hot and busy! Haha!

I read some early posts where folks were able to overlap FP's but it seems as the thread goes on, there is less of that. Anyone use the extra FP's and have luck overlapping?

Sorry if has been mentioned already, I could not read all 1,000 pages! :)

Thanks in advance for any information you might be able to share!

Hey all! Thanks for all the great information here! I've been doing lots of reading! Staying at BC July 3rd-5th. I really want to take advantage of the extra fast passes as the parks will be so busy but don't want to to be in the parks for 6 hours as it will be hot and busy! Haha!

I read some early posts where folks were able to overlap FP's but it seems as the thread goes on, there is less of that. Anyone use the extra FP's and have luck overlapping?

Sorry if has been mentioned already, I could not read all 1,000 pages! :)

Thanks in advance for any information you might be able to share!
You probably want to ask this question in the thread dedicated to the CL FP specifically. They'll be the experts on those over in that thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...purchase-program-planning-discussion.3657573/

I am booked Memorial Weekend at BWI for my birthday. I got the call from DSS on Saturday, while eating at Maria and Enzo's (taking advantage of the AP 40% lunch...that place is awesome!). I called back today and I was blown away by their service. It was amazing. I am having FP issues as we are local and hitting the parks hard the next 60-75 days with LOTS of resort stays. A Season of Disney! I've reached out to AP line and IT and emailed Guest relations, as I really can't figure out the best strategy to take advantage on staying on site while having over 7 FP. It seems the info I got last week about having 14 was incorrect and now I'm back to having 7, regardless of my on site stays. Any, I digress...the CM offered me to paid FP as a solution, which we already knew we weren't going to take advantage of given our frequency of trips (and the 6 in our party). He is going to work on the situation and see what he comes up with. My goal is to simply know the correct information and plan accordingly.

I am a pro at making FP and doing the parks, but I could see how this DSS is the WAY to go. Great conversationalist! So helpful! Depending on how things work out with the FP/AP situation I might be totally rethinking my stategy. This level of service is impressive!

I am booked Memorial Weekend at BWI for my birthday. I got the call from DSS on Saturday, while eating at Maria and Enzo's (taking advantage of the AP 40% lunch...that place is awesome!). I called back today and I was blown away by their service. It was amazing. I am having FP issues as we are local and hitting the parks hard the next 60-75 days with LOTS of resort stays. A Season of Disney! I've reached out to AP line and IT and emailed Guest relations, as I really can't figure out the best strategy to take advantage on staying on site while having over 7 FP. It seems the info I got last week about having 14 was incorrect and now I'm back to having 7, regardless of my on site stays. Any, I digress...the CM offered me to paid FP as a solution, which we already knew we weren't going to take advantage of given our frequency of trips (and the 6 in our party). He is going to work on the situation and see what he comes up with. My goal is to simply know the correct information and plan accordingly.

I am a pro at making FP and doing the parks, but I could see how this DSS is the WAY to go. Great conversationalist! So helpful! Depending on how things work out with the FP/AP situation I might be totally rethinking my stategy. This level of service is impressive!
We dined there on our trip last month, and it was yummy. I had their version of the lasagna.

We go often too, staying on site all the time and never have problems with booking FP for all days of on-site stays, often 5 days trips every 30 days type of things.
What you may have problems with is if you ever try to book any FP for any day you are not on-site.
If you do that, you make null and void the on-site override (for lack of better words) and it implements your 7-day limit.
Could that be at issue here?

Hi! We're also staying at BWI for Memorial weekend, officially celebrating our anniversary and unofficially celebrating my birthday which would be 5 days before. See you at the CL Lounge!

Like you, I have multiple onsite reservations. I have back-to-back reservations end of March/early April, and then the Memorial Day weekend reservation. If the 60 days FP has not yet opened for Memorial Day weekend, how do you know you would have issues when it opens? Or have you already encountered issues with other reservations?

We dined there on our trip last month, and it was yummy. I had their version of the lasagna.

We go often too, staying on site all the time and never have problems with booking FP for all days of on-site stays, often 5 days trips every 30 days type of things.
What you may have problems with is if you ever try to book any FP for any day you are not on-site.
If you do that, you make null and void the on-site override (for lack of better words) and it implements your 7-day limit.
Could that be at issue here?

I initially thought that was the problem. I got rid of the random Saturday we were just driving up for the day. I was still locked at 7, even with all resort stays. I called and got that fixed with IT adding FP for the days we had resort reservations. Now, I have NO other days that are not associated with resort stays, yet when I called today to get the Fri, Sat, Sun in mid May for my twins birthday trip, I was unable to get IT to add the FP beyond 7 days, saying that because the stays and not back to back and spread out over the next 60 days, that rule for the 14 doesn't apply. Basically, the exact oppostie I was told last week.

Really, I am just trying to figure out what is the correct interpretation of the rule. Then I will book accordingly. I am paying a premium to stay on site and if I cannot take advantage of all the benefits, especially one we really like, I will need to reevaluate where we stay.

Hi! We're also staying at BWI for Memorial weekend, officially celebrating our anniversary and unofficially celebrating my birthday which would be 5 days before. See you at the CL Lounge!

Like you, I have multiple onsite reservations. I have back-to-back reservations end of March/early April, and then the Memorial Day weekend reservation. If the 60 days FP has not yet opened for Memorial Day weekend, how do you know you would have issues when it opens? Or have you already encountered issues with other reservations?

My birthday is actually a few days later, but when you get a birthday with a holiday weekend, you get to take full advantage of the long weekend, right?!

We have another trip booked at the Hilton palace in DS for my twins' birthday in mid May. I am unable to book FP for that trip right now because we are already over our 7 due to other trips we have in March and April. If I could have the 14 days, I could make FP for mid May for their birthday trip; then the Spring Break long weekend would expire and I could book my Memorial ones, as long as I can go to 14.

It is becoming very convuluted with multiple pieces of chicken scratch paper and lots of counting to 7 and 14. Just trying to maximize our benefits while staying within the rules.

On a positive note....I bet the AP discounts for July and August are going to be really good.

I hope so! I am booked at the YC in June under the current (40%) AP discount. Looking at possibly taking my niece back in August before she starts school and hoping the next round of AP discounts is just as good as what's currently out ;).

I feel like we got a great rate at SL...maybe we can save more OR upgrade to RPC?

I like your thinking! ::yes:: :goodvibes

I initially thought that was the problem. I got rid of the random Saturday we were just driving up for the day. I was still locked at 7, even with all resort stays. I called and got that fixed with IT adding FP for the days we had resort reservations. Now, I have NO other days that are not associated with resort stays, yet when I called today to get the Fri, Sat, Sun in mid May for my twins birthday trip, I was unable to get IT to add the FP beyond 7 days, saying that because the stays and not back to back and spread out over the next 60 days, that rule for the 14 doesn't apply. Basically, the exact oppostie I was told last week.

Really, I am just trying to figure out what is the correct interpretation of the rule. Then I will book accordingly. I am paying a premium to stay on site and if I cannot take advantage of all the benefits, especially one we really like, I will need to reevaluate where we stay.
The correct rule is you can book FP for the number of days you are on site up to 14 day limit. IT told you wrong if they said anything different. Sadly they aren't any more infallible than regular CM.
Any type of off site anything added in the mix will override the 14 day limit and it reverts to a 7 day limit
I am just about certain that FP that was booked that didn't correspond to an on-site stay was what did it. Even though you canceled it just booking it triggered the 7 day limit and cancelling it didn't lift t cancelling more than likely there are two different databases and they aren't properly updating now that you cancelled that FP. The one database still sees it or something. Just me guessing, knowing how badly their systems communicate with each other. Has the date they you booked it for past yet? I suspect that once it does you'll revert back to the 14 day limit. Since at that point it will be like you never booked anything off site

The correct rule is you can book FP for the number of days you are on site up to 14 day limit. IT told you wrong if they said anything different. Sadly they aren't any more infallible than regular CM.
Any type of off site anything added in the mix will override the 14 day limit and it reverts to a 7 day limit
I am just about certain that FP that was booked that didn't correspond to an on-site stay was what did it. Even though you canceled it just booking it triggered the 7 day limit and cancelling it didn't lift t cancelling more than likely there are two different databases and they aren't properly updating now that you cancelled that FP. The one database still sees it or something. Just me guessing, knowing how badly their systems communicate with each other. Has the date they you booked it for past yet? I suspect that once it does you'll revert back to the 14 day limit. Since at that point it will be like you never booked anything off site

No, that day hasn't passed yet. It's March 23. Ironically, I booked SOG for the 22nd just last week because we wanted to go to SeaWorld and I couldn't really find anything that great price wise with it being a Friday night of spring break, so I figured we could just hit AK emh the next morning. I'm also having a problem with SOG reservations "sticking" in MDE. I put them in and then they disappear the next time I log in. IT told me that has been happening and they aren't sure why. So strange, as another SOG in April has stayed put after entering it only once.

I just talked to a CM today who insisted the limit is 7 days for AP unless it’s a continuous stay. My friend and I are going on a trip in July and I am going with my husband and daughter this August. This will effect us on these trips since I would need to hold 11 days of fastpasses between them. We are staying onsite each time. I called after my friend was warned about the 7 day limit by a CM also on the phone today. The CM I spoke to as well as the one my friend spoke to were adamant about the 7 day limit unless the stay was continuous. They said the limit was for anyone.

Can anyone comment if at the Poly the Nespresso machine is available when the lounge isn't officially open? I recall reading that sometimes the fridge with a few sodas is, but not sure about the Nespresso machine.
We did not use that machine, it was coffee from the urn.

Now that I think of it I have gotten coffee before 7a but I always get regular coffee so I'm sorry, I don't about the nespresso.

@Dispro1 do you know what time nespresso at poly is available.

Last edited:
We did use that machine, it was coffee from the urn.

Now that I think of it I have gotten coffee before 7a but I always get regular coffee so I'm sorry, I don't about the nespresso.

@Dispro1 do you know what time nespresso at poly is available.
We have used it very early in the morning, well before 7am. I've used my weight in Nespresso pods :rotfl:

You probably want to ask this question in the thread dedicated to the CL FP specifically. They'll be the experts on those over in that thread

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...purchase-program-planning-discussion.3657573/
Was able to call DSS to move up some of the CL passes. THEY WERE GREAT (had a minor snafu when my granddaughter accidentally cancelled a regular FP (she was trying to move up the time on my phone) The DSS CMs were able to reinstate the FP (it was to Pirates of the Caribbean... one of our faves)

Quick report from a short three night stay at CR Atrium Club this past weekend. We had not been to CR since Sept 2017, so it had been awhile.

I always have such mixed emotions with CR CL. There are things I really like about CR and CR CL, and things where it doesn't stack up well to others. I've always given CR CL very high marks for CMs - they seem to always be pretty engaged and helpful. I do really enjoy the views, the compact room-to-lounge distance, and I'm just a sucker for the nostalgia of the place. We enjoy staying here when we have a short trip with a purpose and lots of MK time given the convenient walking access to/from MK.

But I was a little down on lounge offerings this trip. You could argue CR CL is 'behind' other resorts in terms of quantity and quality of lounge offerings, to some extent. Although in fairness, I was only there for three nights to that's not really a fair representation of a full cycle I guess.

Breakfast was more or less the same each morning. Oatmeal (not shown), individual servings of plain and berry-flavored yogurt with granola and honey topping (I appreciate the individual servings vs. the scoop yourself setups at some other CLs), a quite small selection of fruit.

IMG_7315.jpeg

I am not a fan of the "deviled egg" type dishes, and that's what they had each of our three mornings - I guess I'm just plain/boring as I'd rather have un-touched hard-boiled eggs. Two kinds of cheeses, ham, turkey, and smoked salmon with various toppings.
IMG_7312.jpeg

If you want anything other than white bread and white/plain bagels, you're out of luck. No wheat toast or other types of bagels. To the right a small assortment of pastries.
IMG_7314.jpeg

Another morning.
IMG_7970.jpeg

They switch out this "feature item" area for breakfast each day. This morning was cinamon rolls with strawberry icing and beignets with strawberry topping.
IMG_7316.jpeg

This was another morning.
IMG_7969.jpeg

And this was another morning. That frosting on the cinnamon rolls though.... wow.
IMG_7717.jpeg

Not a bad way to start to the day. :-) CR CL has always had such nice centerpieces.
IMG_7309.jpeg

Continued on next post...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter