Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

This all depends on what room category you have booked. If you have a preferred room booked, you can get Martinique or Barbados. If you have standard room booked, you can get Aruba or Jamaica. If you have pool/water view, then you can request any section.
Gotcha yes I do have standard room (5th sleeper), only one available.
do they waitlist “preferred” rooms?
So then I’m guessing close to sky liner is ideal?
Thanks
Kerri

Gotcha yes I do have standard room (5th sleeper), only one available.
do they waitlist “preferred” rooms?
So then I’m guessing close to sky liner is ideal?
Thanks
Kerri
The preferred rooms are a bookable category so even if you tried to request one, they are probably already booked. You can check periodically to see if a preferred category room becomes available. I have requested Aruba 55 for my stay (standard room category) due to its location near the slyliner and also it’s proximity to the Riviera. But I also realize it is just a request so I will take whatever they give me.

The preferred rooms are a bookable category so even if you tried to request one, they are probably already booked. You can check periodically to see if a preferred category room becomes available. I have requested Aruba 55 for my stay (standard room category) due to its location near the slyliner and also it’s proximity to the Riviera. But I also realize it is just a request so I will take whatever they give me.
Do you need to book by telephone to request a particular building or is there a facility to do this somewhere on their online booking site? I would like a room near the Skyliner if at all possible. Thanks

We are there now in a preferred room in Martinique which is next to Old Port Royale that has the front desk and food court. We have been taking an internal bus to the Skyliner. Also. Mobile ordering is great. We put the order in and immediately click I am here and we have either only waited a few minutes or already got the alert on the walk there.

Do you need to book by telephone to request a particular building or is there a facility to do this somewhere on their online booking site? I would like a room near the Skyliner if at all possible. Thanks
I personally subscribe to one of the paid services so they will send in my request 30 days prior. I also requested “near skyliner” in the app when I checked in. I personally don’t care which particular room I get, but more so which building. I am hoping for Aruba 55 or something near there. We shall see.

The best thing to do is call Disney and tell them you want to add a room request to your reservation. If you do not get your room request when you have arrived ask nicely if they could check for one available.

I know this probably has already been asked. I’m sorry for a repeat question.
If HS opens at 8:30 for early entry what time do we need to be in line for the skyliner? We are trying to beat the crowds. Our goal is to get there to be at the front of the line for SDD.

We recently stayed at CBR for our first time, having stayed on property dozens of times. We got Aruba building 54, which is perfectly placed if you want easy access to the Skyliner.

Everything was good with the resort except the bed in our room was HORRIBLE. The springs were completely shot and I had back pain for a full day after sleeping in it. The other bed (2 queens) in the room was fine.

They need to update these beds more often.

POP was way better in my opinion for the price.

We recently stayed at CBR for our first time, having stayed on property dozens of times. We got Aruba building 54, which is perfectly placed if you want easy access to the Skyliner.

Everything was good with the resort except the bed in our room was HORRIBLE. The springs were completely shot and I had back pain for a full day after sleeping in it. The other bed (2 queens) in the room was fine.

They need to update these beds more often.

POP was way better in my opinion for the price.
Oh no! You must be talking about the 5th sleeper? We won’t need the 5th sleeper.

Just waited 45 minutes for an Animal Kingdom bus 🙄. While we were waiting there were 5 MK buses and 2 Disney Spring buses pull up.

We just got home from our Disney/Universal vacation. We were there for 10 days and stayed 5 nights at CBR. We enjoyed our stay there but the rooms do need updating. Our room was falling apart in some areas. We did find the room to be bright and nicely decorated. I am not fan of exterior entry hotel rooms but we did good. We had 5 people plus a baby so the 5th sleeper was perfect for our 7 year old. The 5th sleeper bed had a backing (mickey mouse themed) that was breaking off. We did let maintenance know. Fridge door would not stay closed so lost milk and other perishable goods we had store in there. Door kept popping open by itself. We were in Aruba 52 with a great water view. Room was not very clean. Easy access to Port Royale and to the Riviera skyliner and resort. Kids loved the pool and the food. To us adults, food at the Port Royale was just okay. The coke freestyle machine didn't work in our building but it did a few buildings down. It was very useful having that cup. We used the skyliner a lot that week and never had issues with lines other than our Epcot day when we left Epcot at closing time. It was raining hard and it was miserable waiting for 30 minutes but that is what we get for sticking around for the fireworks. lol Banana bar was great and the servers there were a lot of fun. Movie night on the Cay was nice. Staff was very friendly. Main areas were very clean. We had groceries delivered to the resort without any issues (Amazon Fresh). We used Uber to get to AKL for BOMA breakfast. We used busses for Disney Springs and MK. We probably won't ever stay there again but we are happy that we did try it out. We enjoyed it for the most part.

We just got home from our Disney/Universal vacation. We were there for 10 days and stayed 5 nights at CBR. We enjoyed our stay there but the rooms do need updating. Our room was falling apart in some areas. We did find the room to be bright and nicely decorated. I am not fan of exterior entry hotel rooms but we did good. We had 5 people plus a baby so the 5th sleeper was perfect for our 7 year old. The 5th sleeper bed had a backing (mickey mouse themed) that was breaking off. We did let maintenance know. Fridge door would not stay closed so lost milk and other perishable goods we had store in there. Door kept popping open by itself. We were in Aruba 52 with a great water view. Room was not very clean. Easy access to Port Royale and to the Riviera skyliner and resort. Kids loved the pool and the food. To us adults, food at the Port Royale was just okay. The coke freestyle machine didn't work in our building but it did a few buildings down. It was very useful having that cup. We used the skyliner a lot that week and never had issues with lines other than our Epcot day when we left Epcot at closing time. It was raining hard and it was miserable waiting for 30 minutes but that is what we get for sticking around for the fireworks. lol Banana bar was great and the servers there were a lot of fun. Movie night on the Cay was nice. Staff was very friendly. Main areas were very clean. We had groceries delivered to the resort without any issues (Amazon Fresh). We used Uber to get to AKL for BOMA breakfast. We used busses for Disney Springs and MK. We probably won't ever stay there again but we are happy that we did try it out. We enjoyed it for the most part.
We are in building 45 and I agree about it not being real clean. It’s a. beautiful resort though.
We had the same experience with the skyliner after the fireworks. It wasn’t raining though. Just a longer wait, but it would of been the same with a bus. What building is the drink station at? We haven’t had a chance to look for one yet.

We are in building 45 and I agree about it not being real clean. It’s a. beautiful resort though.
We had the same experience with the skyliner after the fireworks. It wasn’t raining though. Just a longer wait, but it would of been the same with a bus. What building is the drink station at? We haven’t had a chance to look for one yet.

55, 52, 46, and 43.

Also in Port Royale

Sorry, if this has been asked before. I checked the first posts but could not find an answer there.

If I take the Skyliner from DHS to CBR, is there a bus stop close? I'm trying to find the easiest way to get from DHS to DS for a dining reservation and since the buses don't currently run from the parks to DS, I thought taking Skyliner to CBR then a bus from there might be an option?

Sorry, if this has been asked before. I checked the first posts but could not find an answer there.

If I take the Skyliner from DHS to CBR, is there a bus stop close? I'm trying to find the easiest way to get from DHS to DS for a dining reservation and since the buses don't currently run from the parks to DS, I thought taking Skyliner to CBR then a bus from there might be an option?

You have some options here:

You can take the skyliner to CBR and walk over to the Jamaica bus stop nearby

You can take the skyliner to Riviera station and take the DS bus from Riviera.

You can walk over to the Boardwalk Villas from HS and take the DS from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter