Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Called to ask about refillable mug stations at CRB during construction and was told I can fill up at any resort. Huh? Why would I get on a bus and fill at another resort? We are thinking about adding the dinning plan. Anyone know if there will be a mug filling stating around? I am assuming there will but hey you never know. Thanks in advance!!

Called to ask about refillable mug stations at CRB during construction and was told I can fill up at any resort. Huh? Why would I get on a bus and fill at another resort? We are thinking about adding the dinning plan. Anyone know if there will be a mug filling stating around? I am assuming there will but hey you never know. Thanks in advance!!

The CM was correct, you can use them at any resort.

At CBR there will be a refill station by the Main Feature pool and at every village.

I understand that I can use them at other resorts but do not want to if I am staying at CRB. Thank you for the info the CM didn't know if there would be any at CRB during construction.

I hope they sell cases or gallons of water at the temp food court or food stations. We are a water guzzling family!
If not, we will go to another resort and cram our backpacks full :)

Remember, you can get water free from all QS counters (often out waiting but if not, just ask) and even outside some TS locations

Okay good, but still would like to have a case or two in the room. I'm hoping CBR will find a way to sell a few most wanted items at the resort while the store is out of service.

Just put my room requests in! Hoping for something on the 2nd floor, Jamaica 45 or Aruba 51 (really anything in Jamaica or Aruba I'd be fine with) and a room with a Murphy bed. :-) 186 more days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter