Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I remember reading the price list and thinking it was ridiculous expensive - priced per item. Sorry I don't recall any prices for you. I often do a couple loads at the same time while my daughter swims or really early in morning (I wake up too early). The laundry website makes it easy because it tells you when machines are available (never waited for a machine at any resort) and when the load is done. The machines don't hold a lot unfortunately.

Do they give you the website in the laundry room? That's great that it tells you when machines are available!

Was just told that the bus wait time signs are still there. But also saw a post where someone said they thought the signs used random number generators. Also saw a photo of a sign at CBR but don't think it showed the internal loop bus. So, two questions. Do the signs show estimated arrival time for the internal buses? How accurate, useful are the signs?

Having come back from 2 weeks at this fantastic resort, for UK visitors who were confused as me about which area to stay in and your 2 initial choices it comes down to this....

Do you want a 2 min walk to the bus stop there and back with a guarantee to be first pick up and always get a seat...

Coupled with a five minute walk to grab a coffee in the morning in beautiful surroundings or grab your missus a hot chocolate before bed whilst watching fireworks....

If the first is your priority whilst loving the sound of the second then choose Martinque, 2nd floor. You will probably get block 21 but won't be disappointed.

Thank you for the info.
Was your Martinique bus stop first to pick up for all the parks? or just first to pick up for certain parks?
Did the bus leave after picking up at Trinidad South or go around the entire resort?
I know that within this thread, it has been discussed that depending on the route of the bus and the crowds at the resort, it depends on whether there are 2 bus routes running (one starting at Martinique and ending at Trinidad S and one starting at Jamaica and ending in Barbados) vs one bus route that goes around the entire resort, then on other threads it has been posted that Jamaica is the first to pick up for all parks except MK & Disney Springs.

Is there a way to know if you receive ground floor or 2nd floor by room numbers? We've stayed #3128 (ground floor) and #2542 (2nd floor). I'm trying to streamline our arrival day and if we receive a text that our room is ready, I'd love to skip the Custom House. However, we'd prefer ground floor...

Oh, and looks like lower room numbers, like xx01 to xx3x or so, are on 1st floor and higher numbers on 2nd floor. But breaks may be different for different buildings. E.g. in Bldg 46, room 4632 is on 1st floor, then room 4633 is on 2nd. HTH

Is there a way to know if you receive ground floor or 2nd floor by room numbers? We've stayed #3128 (ground floor) and #2542 (2nd floor). I'm trying to streamline our arrival day and if we receive a text that our room is ready, I'd love to skip the Custom House. However, we'd prefer ground floor...
Most of the buidings break at XX01-XX32 downstairs and XX33-XX64 upstairs but there are a few buildings that the break downstairs end at room XX31 and start at XX32 upstairs.

Believe this link
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-caribbean-beach-resort
will give you detailed maps. So you can tell what rooms are on what floors of each building. And think you can get what view you would have from most rooms.

Most of the buidings break at XX01-XX32 downstairs and XX33-XX64 upstairs but there are a few buildings that the break downstairs end at room XX31 and start at XX32 upstairs.

Thank you so much!

Thank you for the info.
Was your Martinique bus stop first to pick up for all the parks? or just first to pick up for certain parks?
Did the bus leave after picking up at Trinidad South or go around the entire resort?
I know that within this thread, it has been discussed that depending on the route of the bus and the crowds at the resort, it depends on whether there are 2 bus routes running (one starting at Martinique and ending at Trinidad S and one starting at Jamaica and ending in Barbados) vs one bus route that goes around the entire resort, then on other threads it has been posted that Jamaica is the first to pick up for all parks except MK & Disney Springs.

Always first stop, always empty, takes about two mins to go round 4 stops then out of park - so quick and never an issue

Okay, very important two-part question, is the Monkey Cupcake available at grab and go and can you get one for a snack credit on the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter