• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the roll call- Nov 29- Dec 6. Can't wait- twin 5yo boys first trip, dd 9 2nd. First time in a moderate/ second on site stay- CBR looks amazing! :cool1:

Welcome everybody! Sorry I haven't gotten around the posting replies yet but I've been tweeking the info posts and gathering even more pictures from fellow Disboard friends. I did copy dansdad's Beach Bum Roll Call list and added it to one of the "reserved" posts. However, I know that it had been quite some time since he had updated the list. Quite honestly, it would take me a while to go through every single page on the old thread and update the list and I am afraid that I might miss someone's dates. Soooo, if you don't see your name and dates listed, please post them here and I'll get the list updated. Thanks!

Lisa, you have done an :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 AMAZING :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 job with this thread. Thank you so much for your time and effort in posting all the great information!!

Riddle me this Barman, if we didn't spend more than "X" $$ why does our suitcase now feel like it's stuffed with lead???? URGH, wonder how much that super cute suitcase in the gift shop is ????

I was looking into staying at Caribbean Beach resort for a quick weekend getaway with my husband. Leaving the kids home. Does anyone happen to know if any of the refurbished rooms have King beds?

Thanks in advance.

kaysmommie said:
I was looking into staying at Caribbean Beach resort for a quick weekend getaway with my husband. Leaving the kids home. Does anyone happen to know if any of the refurbished rooms have King beds?

Thanks in advance.

Yes they do!

Please add me for Dec 17th - 23rd! Getting so excited!!!! Thanks much!

Lisa, you have organized, collected and posted information so beautifully! THANK you. I would be lost without this thread.

May I be added to the roll call for Dec 17-23?

Again, thank you so very much.:cheer2::cheer2:

Awesome job, Lisa! I've popped in several times already just to look through all the pics and fuel my excitement!

Could you kindly add us to the roll call list for Feb 21-27?

Also, last thread someone offered to snap pics for anyone with questions. DD heard about a meal that comes in a beach bucket and is obsessing over it. Anyone have a pic if this or confirm they still do this? If not, I'll need to let her down gently, or maybe pull a bait n switch with a bucket we bring from home :-)

Awesome job, Lisa! I've popped in several times already just to look through all the pics and fuel my excitement! Could you kindly add us to the roll call list for Feb 21-27? Also, last thread someone offered to snap pics for anyone with questions. DD heard about a meal that comes in a beach bucket and is obsessing over it. Anyone have a pic if this or confirm they still do this? If not, I'll need to let her down gently, or maybe pull a bait n switch with a bucket we bring from home :-)

We will be at CBR as of tomorrow so if no one else has answered I'll try to stop in the food court and check for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter